Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June - your camera really is happier in the morning. Looking at this cross-stitch, I am (again) in awe of your patience to do this. Gerry's scruff looks like it would have been very tedious. The finished product is amazing, as usual. Congrats - you pick good pics. (how are you at picking pickles?)

Hugs

Bonnie

FABULOUS!!!!! To say the least!!! This is a winner for sure. I also love the one in the background in the picture. You did a fabulous job with Gerry's long hair in that one. This new one is perfection personified. :multicigs:

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 1 month later...

Hi Gals

Do you remember this picture of alfie

th_6014e044-7a49-4c7c-9280-3d2413e7ad31_

Well I made a chart all by myself ad have just completed a cross stitch of Alfie, what do you think

th_IMAG0139_zps8bd3a86c.jpg

Hugs

June

That's amazing June!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so talented!!!

:yourock:

Hugs to you....

#ILoveGB

Diana

H Diane

thank you for your lovely comments, I am a bit pleased with this cos I made the chart myself.

Love your Christmas siggy, Diane is brilliant at making them as are all the gals, I never mastered the art of making of siggy's

Hugs

June

Oh June....I absolutely love that picture of our Alfie and your making it into a chart and than cross stitching it is a testament to your talent my dear friend. It's gorgeous!!!

hugs,

Sue

Hi Sue

thank you for your comments, believe me it is much appreciated, I am a bit pleased that I did it all from start to finish, I made the chart apart from the colour, I didnt get a choice in that and I thought it was a little too dark, however now its finished it doesnt look too bad.

But its back to Gerry now, just spent the day sorting out silks for the next one.

As usual its upwards and onwards but where would I be without support from my galpals.

Hugs

June

Hi Bonnie

I did it for Sami but its not for Christmas, Jo is going over on 23rd December and she is going to take him over in his little tube, I expect Sami will have it on the wall by Christmas, she has already seen it and she is thrilled to bits with it, in her words 'Its amazing Nana and I cant wait to see it for real'

Glad you all like him, but its back to Gerry now, hehehe

Hugs

June

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gals

A Happy New Years Eve to all of you.

Just a little peek at my new cross stitch work, can you see who it is yet, he can sure see you, hehehe

th_IMAG0143_zps91ba3ecb.jpg

I just want to thank you all for your encouragement regarding my work, I dont think I would still be doing this if it wasnt for your help.

Heres to 2015, hope we all have a good one.

Big Hugs

June :p

Hi June!! I lost my computer to old age and had to wait until I got back to Florida from Iowa to order a new one. I just got it and have been working on learning it. It is a Windows 8.1 and has been fun to learn....NOT!!! But, I am set up and able to FINALLY get caught up on GALS. I saw your Alfie cross stitch on Facebook when I borrowed hubby's computer and LOVED it. How sweet is he and as usual your work is just outstanding. What a beautiful keepsake for Alfie. I can imagine how much Sami loves it.

I'm excited that you are starting a new Gerry cross stitch. I have no idea which pic it is yet but he is looking at us. *SIGH* Can't wait to see him "grow" and become another awesome piece of artwork via the best cross stitcher I know.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy, great to see you back up and running. Glad you liked my Alfie, It was from a chart I did myself, but had no control over choice of colours, I did think it was a bit dark, but from a distance it looked a lot better.

Yes I have started a new Gerry. hes watching you.

I am having trouble posting my new siggy that Diane has made for me, will have to leave it small for now, been trying for too long, need to get breakfast and feed the dog hehehe

Happy New Year to you

Hugs

June

Hi Gals

just wanted to say a big thank you to Becozy for helping me with my new siggy and a big thank you to Diane for making it for me.

I think its beautiful

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

It is amazing to see the chart and finished cross stitch together in your siggy. It looks like two pictures, every detail is in the cross stitch. You amaze me, June! Great siggy, Diane!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:omg: June....siggy is wonderful!!!!! :claphands: The cross stitch is perfect--looks just like the picture!!

:thewoman:

#ILoveGB

Diana

Edited by Diana D

Ji Kathy and Diana

Thank you for your great comments the siggy just looks so good, Diane (Sham) did a great job.

Inspires me to go on, hehehe. I think along with Gerry and Lolita, this is one of my favourites (Mind you, saying that I think I love them all.)

Hugs

June

• 2 weeks later...