Gerard Butler GALS
irish

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

Well, I haven't figured out the picture yet....so I'm even more excited to see MORE...lol.

hugs,

Sue

Hi Diana and Sue

Hehehe, after page 3 you may have guessed which picture it is, if not the I promise to tell you.

Thanks for your support, means a lot.

Hugs

June

Looking REALLY GOOD, June!!! Looking forward to his mouth, don't I always!!!! :pantingheart:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy

Glad you like him so far, I know you are waiting to see the mouth, but as usual, I will have to sort out the hair first, cant relax until that is done.

Hugs

June

June... YES, get that hair done so we can get to the good stuff!! Although I have to admit that Gerry has the most beautiful head of hair.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Christy, I used to get the patterns off a friend I made on ebay, but she has completely disappeared somewhere in Portugal, very big shame, but a good job I got plenty made, think I have over a hundred, the sad part is that there are so man good pictures of Gerry now from the Boss ads etc. I have found a couple of free downloads where I can make my own charts admittedly they are not as good as the ones I used to get but I have made a few myself, I made one of my Great Grandson Alfie, his Mom Sami thought it was wonderful, but I can see the colours were not right, but she loved it.

Kathy, I agree, Gerry has wonderful hair, shame its so very hard to sew, hehehe.

Hugs

June

Hi Gals

Here is page 2 of 12

th_DSCF0010_zps52ab36de.jpg

Hugs

June

Oh June,

Now you got me curious...which Gerry is it? I bet I can rule out Gerry with long hair. Right? Looks good so far but then I know it will be awesome at any rate. Do your fingers ache? I don't know how you do it. I had to quit crochet with carpal tunnel symptoms and then trigger finger. Had trigger finger surgery done but I think the carpal tunnel is still there. Will be dealing with that I suppose.

Keep up the good work, oh master cross-stitcher of Gerard Butler. <bowing>

Hugs,

Diane (Sham)

Hi Sham, thank you so much for your kind words, just think I may never have shown my work if it hadnt been for your encouragement back in the day, now look where we are. I have nearly finished page 3, so if you dont know which picture I am doing by then, I will come clean and show the chart.

My fingers are beginning to slow me down, with holding the frame in my left hand and my thumb and first finger on my right hand, but upward and onward, I will keep plodding on, have lots more charts to do yet, hehehe

Thank you Sham for having faith in me.

Hugs

June

Hi Gals

Here is page 2 of 12

th_DSCF0010_zps52ab36de.jpg

Hugs

June

Oh Boy ......getting excited here June !!!!!!!!! :dancer:

Can't wait to see more.......what am I saying.......always want to see MORE of Gerry!!!!!! :embarassed::woohoo:

:behave: Diana........awwwww, do I have to?

#ILoveGB

Diana

Hahaha

Hi Diana, you make me laugh, thanks for your comments.

Another couple of days and Page three will be ready, got another new camera, so we will see what he looks like in this one.

Hugs

June

Hi Gals

Here is page 3 of 12, if you still dont know which chart it is, I'll post the chart for you. (if you look on Page three you will see him there, hehehe)

th_DSCN0009_zpsgmt3cywg.jpg

Hugs

Minx

H Bonnie

I knew you would know which picture it is, hehehe, well spotted

Hug

June

Yes that's the picture I had in mind, very good work June.

Abby

Hi Abby

Thanks Abby, thought you would get it this time :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hugs

June

:ohbaby: oooo baby.....This guy IS looking good.....and Good Looking....... :yummy::hubba:

Down girl....down......

:behave:

#ILoveGB

Diana

Thanks guys, upwards and onwards, its hair time, so be patient, I may be sometime

:claphands::wave::claphands::wave::claphands::gah: :gah: :gah:

Hugs

June

No Pressure from me my dear....take all the time you need June! The wait is ALWAYS worth it.

hugs,

Sue

Hi Gals

here he is in all his glory, with FULL head of hair, hehehe

th_DSCN0012_zpsqgrwbrqe.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hugs

June

June...For someone who hates to do hair you sure do an excellent job with it. LOOKS AWESOME!! Now the fun part begins....Gerry's face!!!!! Have fun!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I agree with Kathy June.....you always seem to bring that hair alive!!! (along with the rest of the beautiful face)!

Hi gals, thanks for your lovely comments, makes my fingers want to get cracking again hehehe. Sorry I didnt reply earlier, I couldnt seem to get on site, never mind I can this morning.

Thanks Kathy and Sue

Well here is page 8 of 12, now do you recognise the picture, just a taster, will be back when he is completed, I think I like this one

th_DSCN0016_zpssutbax4e.jpg

Hugs

June