Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

Well here is page 8 of 12, now do you recognise the picture, just a taster, will be back when he is completed, I think I like this one

th_DSCN0016_zpssutbax4e.jpg

Hugs

June

OH, June! I keep getting overwhelmed by how much your cross stitching looks JUST like the picture. By now I shouldn't be surprised but I guess I never will take it for granted. This is a piece of art like all of your other pieces. Still can't figure out how you do this so exact but you do. It's a beauty, for sure! I can see why YOU like this one. Looking good, Gerry!!! Good job, June!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kathy, I always worry about the hair and then the mouth, but this one just fell into shape, especially pleased with the mouth.

So glad you like him Kathy, it was like doing a jigsaw puzzle

Hugs

June

Ooohhhhh boy!!!!! I agree with the rest.... The hair, the mouth, the........ Everything Gerry!!!!!! You are amazing June!!!

#ILoveGB

Diana

Thanks Kathy, I always worry about the hair and then the mouth, but this one just fell into shape, especially pleased with the mouth.

So glad you like him Kathy, it was like doing a jigsaw puzzle

Hugs

June

June...You know how much I LOVE Gerry's mouth! It is what I look forward to with each of your pieces. You nail it every time. It's LUSCIOUS!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!! June, you out did yourself on this beauty! He is GORGEOUS!!!! It is ALL Gerry. You didn't miss anything and I LOVE that mouth and those beautiful eyes!!!! *SIGH* I could look at it all day and DREAM!!! You are our Master artist here!! You just keep making my day with your beautiful Gerry cross stitch pieces. *THUD*

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for your kind words, gives me encouragement to carry on, which is just what I am doing, sorted all the silks and away we go again.

:claphands::wave::claphands::wave::claphands:

Hugs

June

June, how many finished Gerry cross stitch pieces have you made so far? I'm amazed with how many I recall you making but have lost count. Looking forward to seeing which one you make next.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks Sue, upwards and onwards.

Kethy

I have 9 completed ones her with me, four that have been donated to GBGas Conference and 11 I have sold or given away. Not bad eh, hehehe

Thanks for your interest

:makeout: :makeout: :makeout:

HUgs

June

June....24 beauties!!! WOW! That's a lot of stitching!!! I'm really impressed because they were all fantastic!!! I hope you have some on display in your home. I don't like thinking that they are in a drawer. :crybaby: I can't believe that you have made that many. I would have been elated to have completed just one. Keep going, it makes my day to see them being made.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Haha Kathy, just think if Shamrocked had never persuaded me to post on here I may only have completed a couple,

its all you Gals that keep me going, so please carry on the good work

Hugs

June

A HUGE thShamrockGlitter.gif to Diane for getting June to share her amazing talent with us!!!

And June I can never say thankyouyoumademyday.gif enough to you for sharing your amazing talent with all of us.

hugs,

Sue

Wow

I guess you really like them as much as I do, its wonderful getting praise for something you like doing.

I thank you all so much

:hearts::wuv: :wuv: :wuv: :wuv: :hearts::rose::rose::rose::cunning::cunning::cunning::lolita: :lolita: :lolita:

Hugs

June

We all love you June because you have brought Gerry into our lives in such a beautiful way. We can't thank you enough for making this beautiful man even more beautiful. Before you, I would never have believed anyone could make Gerry look so real in cross stitch. It still amazes me, so keep up your good work because we all enjoy it so much!!! :pantingheart: I also want to say :thankyou: To Diane for persuading you to post your pieces here. It has been a joy to see them.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Sue, thank you for your kind words, sorry I didnt reply sooner, my sisters grandaughter, Brooke, has just gone through open heart surgery, this is about her 12 operation in her 12 years life. She has had cleft pallet problems since birth, then they found she had a hole in the heart and it was leaking, so they had to operate.

This is a picture of her taken this morning, three days after open heat surgery.

th_10949798_419526498215900_1205266275_n

She is such a brave little girl

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen