Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

hummmm...now which is more adorable? Gerry or Denny? THEY BOTH ARE!

I LOVE the grey in Gerry's hair in this one. I know which picture this is June and for a long time I had it framed in my office ... lol. I thought "OK, he's starting to look closer to my age...lol...fat chance!)

I too am just so happy that you and Denny have found each other...that picture of him brought tears to my eyes!

hugs,

Sue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sue, on both counts, glad you recognise the cross stitch, I always like this one, think I have said that before, probably everytime I do one, hehehe.

Denny is a little sweetie and you cant but help loving him, he is just so good, he has never lived in a house before but nothing fazes him, its like he has been here forever. I will never forget my dear little pal Zoe, but this little chap certainly helps to fill the empty gap. He loves watching TV too, especially if animals are on.

Ok hair done, so we should be on a downward slope now.

Thanks for keeping me going, you gals have all been great.

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Gals, just wanted to touch base with you all, seems like ages since I was last here, nearly completed my cross stitch, has been one of the hardest to do but it could well be the best, hehehe.

Here re a couple od piccies of Denny, he has just undergone an operation, he was castrated on Tuesday and had to have an op on his little bits (he only had one) so they had to operate on his tummy to find the other, he ws very quiet last night but is coming round now.

th_DSCN0081_zpsgykoq9nm.jpg

th_DSCN0080_zpsiabmjmkb.jpg

he is turning out to be a sweet little guy.

Hugs

June

awwww....poor baby. I'm glad he's feeling better today June.

Can't wait to see you know who....now that the hair is done :pantingheart:

June, Denny is SO cute. You are taking very good care of him, even though right now he doesn't feel so good. He looks like a sweetie, so not surprised he is.

Add me to the list of those who can't wait to see your latest "Gerry" masterpiece. :)

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Gals

Thank you all so much for your kind words for Denny.

Well I hope I wont be too long before I can show off my latest Gerry, I am on to page 9 of 12 and yes Kathy, the mouth is complete, he is looking good.

Hugs

June

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gals, sorry for the long wait, been a few things getting in the way as you know, but thought you deserved a peek before I finally get finished, only three more pages to do. I think he is looking good.

th_DSCN0083_zpsicewugai.jpg

What do you think, hehehe

Hugs

June

OH YUMMY!!! YUMMY! YUMMY!!! The mouth is luscious :pantingheart: but I have to admit the eyes just pop. :wowza: They are the focal point of that beautiful piece. I also have to admit that I like the touch of gray in his hair. SO SEXY!!!! It is a fantastic work of art. I keep wishing that Gerry could see all of your pieces, June. He would be blown away that anyone would put so much work into cross stitch masterpieces that are just like photos of him. Breaks my heart that he hasn't seen them but I'm so glad you have shared them with all of us. :thankyou: I just love each one.

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

H Gals

here he is all finished, not a bad looking guy is he, I like this one (shouldnt say that, but I do) Thanks for your comments Kathy, I wish I could have found him but I did try

th_DSCN0085_zpsa9swi0d6.jpg

Hugs

June

Oh, June - the eyes, the eyes, the eyes...............I would like to see all the Gerry cross-stitches you've done all together and see how long it would take any of us to choose the very best one. I think it would be impossible.

This is gorgeous - absolutely, for sure, no matter what!

Bonnie

I agree with Bonnie....THE EYES!!! They just pop out in all their beauty! You did a fabulous job on this one, June! It is definitely one of my all time favorites. Wish I could see all of your work in a row but it would be impossible to choose just one as my favorite. Your Masterful work makes it impossible! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with all of us!!! It always makes my day!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Gals

Thanks for all you great comments, I agree with you all , the eyes have it on this one, and I do think it is one of my favourites so far!!!!! (not done yet)

Spent most of yesterday sorting out silks for the next one, cant be seen to be slacking on the job, hehehe.

Thank you all for caring

Hugs

June

Oh June, I"m sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your latest creation but I've been a bit sidelined. It is amazing....I love it; especially the grey in his hair....makes him seem closer to my age...lol.

You are the master.....

hugs,

Sue

Can't wait to see which pic you are going to do next. This last masterpiece will make the new one a tough act to follow but I know you will make the next one a masterpiece as well.

~HUGS~ Kathy

June,

You are a cross-stitching, art-creating, masterpiece-making machine!!!!!

Looking SOOOOO forward to the next creation!!!

diana

Hi Gals

Thanks for your comments, wow Diane, you floor me, hehehe.

Just a little info that the next one has a lot of hair and I dont mean long hair, I have just completed one eye and it has used 23 different colours just in the eye alone, phew, what am I letting myself in for.

Thanks for your encouragement, keeps me going

Hugs

June

Hi Gals

Thanks for your comments, wow Diane, you floor me, hehehe.

Just a little info that the next one has a lot of hair and I dont mean long hair, I have just completed one eye and it has used 23 different colours just in the eye alone, phew, what am I letting myself in for.

Thanks for your encouragement, keeps me going

Hugs

June

That means he is going to have beautiful eyes in this one too!!!! :pantingheart: Can't wait to see which pic you are doing!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy