Gerard Butler GALS

June's Crosstitch Artwork Part #7

irish

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June, you won't believe it but when I saw that picture I thought ATTILA. Then I quickly thought there is no way you would want to handle that hair. :rotflmao: Now I have no idea which picture you are doing after going through all of my Gerry pics, no character pics. Can't wait to see more.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Here we go Page 2 of 12, now can you see which chart/picture its from, its not Attila, or Marek, or Beowulf, maybe one day.

th_DSCN0088_zps52chmy3c.jpg

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Here we go Page 2 of 12, now can you see which chart/picture its from, its not Attila, or Marek, or Beowulf, maybe one day.

th_DSCN0088_zps52chmy3c.jpg

Hugs

June

OH MY! Something tells me those eyes are going to be VERY blue when finished! I still can't tell which chart you are using. Need to do more research!!!! Looking good though!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

June is being very coy...............This will make us all wish she'd get more cross-stiching done..........she'll have to work her fingers to the bone. :panic:

:hehe:

Shoot, Kathy! Our Treasure Hunt is over.............waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh MY.....one of my all time favorite pictures.... :pantingheart: June, you're killing me here...and IF you ever do Marek....I'm dead! lol

Well Done Kathy, thought you may guess who it was, pity we couldnt make this into a trivia game, but it takes too long to sew a page, hehehe.

On we go, I will have to go faster.

Hugs

June

Oh MY.....one of my all time favorite pictures.... :pantingheart: June, you're killing me here...and IF you ever do Marek....I'm dead! lol

And the same for me, Sue - he's always so appealing with a toothpick in his mouth. There's also one of him blowing smoke from his cigarette that puts me on the floor (hoping....... :yummy: ).............

I finally got one right after all of this time. I had almost given up but there was something about that eye that seemed so familiar. I love that pic. It is without a doubt SEXY!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it grow before my eyes!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Gals

here is another teaser page 3 of 12, it may be sometime before I am back, it could be something to do with the hair.

th_DSCN0093_zpsgppejuoc.jpg :swoon:

Heres lookin at you kid :love:

Hugs

June

:omg2: June :thud:

#ILoveGB :faint:

diana

OH JUNE!!! I knew his eyes were going to be awesome!!! He is just gorgeous and I can't wait to see it finished since I think it is going to be your favorite, or maybe in your top 2. He is one sexy devil!!! Great work as usual, June!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

how could we NOT care June....these are masterpieces of some very special eye candy to all of us :pantingheart:

you give us all something wonderful to drool over my dear...

how could we NOT care June....these are masterpieces of some very special eye candy to all of us :pantingheart:

you give us all something wonderful to drool over my dear...

I'll second that, June!!! :pantingheart:

~HUGS~ Kathy