Gerard Butler GALS

Prayers for Deidra

BlueJean

My granddaughter (Deidra, mother of 6 1/2 mo. old twins, 5 YO boy ,and 7 YO daughter) will have surgery on Monday, 08/04/14 to remove lymph nodes and undergo a double mastectomy. Surgery will be followed by 6 wks., 5 days per wk., radiation. Deidra is 34. Please pray. Thank you.

Bonnie

Dear Bonnie,

Please know I will be praying for your granddaughter Deidra, for you and for all the family.

I will pray for the success of the surgery and for healing and remission.

What a terrible ordeal for her and all your family. My heart and thoughts are with you all.

When you can, please keep us updated.

Gentle hugs and prayers,

Barb

Sweet Bonnie, I will be remembering Deidra as well as all the family in my prayers. May God give you all the strength and courage to fight this battle back to your granddaughter's good health.

Gentle hugs

Suzie

Many, many heartfelt thanks to each of you for your prayers. The surgery went well, according to the doctor. In addition to the double mastectomy, they removed three lymph nodes. The preliminary test on the lymph nodes showed no cancer. Paise the Lord. They will do an additional biopsy, but they are optimistic.

Again - I so appreciate your prayers and kind words.

Hugs

Bonnie

Thanks, again, everyone for praying for Deidra and family. I just talked to her and she's doing pretty good. She still hasn't received the results of the second biopsy. She sees the oncology surgeon on Friday; and her oncologist on 9/4. Radiation (6 wks., 5 x per week) starts 6 wks. after surgery. They will start administering Herceptin sometime within the next month, I believe. She's very happy to be home with all the children and Danny.

Hugs to all

Bonnie

Thanks, again, everyone for praying for Deidra and family. I just talked to her and she's doing pretty good. She still hasn't received the results of the second biopsy. She sees the oncology surgeon on Friday; and her oncologist on 9/4. Radiation (6 wks., 5 x per week) starts 6 wks. after surgery. They will start administering Herceptin sometime within the next month, I believe. She's very happy to be home with all the children and Danny.

Hugs to all

Bonnie

Bonnie, I'm sorry that I just read this today for the first time. I guess Deidra didn't need my prayers for the operation but I will send them out now for a good result on the second biopsy. Please keep us posted on how she is doing. God Bless!!

~HUGS~ Kathy