Gerard Butler GALS

9/7 - @GerardButler in Iceland lending a helping hand

becozy

Gerard Butler and Halli Hansen comes elderly go to the assistance

Scottish actor Gerard Butler and entrepreneur Halli Hansen foreign tourist arrival to help in the day when he fell and hurt himself on the high-temperature region sold in Krýsuvík today.

As Presenters announced today is Gerard Butler standing in the country but he djammaði at the bar along with his girlfriend last night. They were now on the high-temperature region today along Halla Hansen when an American tourist fell and hurt himself. Deficits and Butler were quick to respond, according to sources and modern man came to help. They helped him to his feet and supported him in the bus he was on the bench.

Hall, Gerard Butler and his girlfriend were well prepared and were going to walk around the area. The old man was in a group of American tourists arrived by cruise ship on behalf of Royal-Caribbean, lying bound moored in harbor.

halli1.jpg

translation via Google

http://nutiminn.is/gerard-butler-og-halli-hansen-koma-oldrudum-ferdamanni-til-bjargar/

Source:

When they say high-temperature region do they mean somewhere near the erupting volcano?

Hope Gerry is very careful.

Say this is the Malibu girl? He took her to Iceland to see a volcano?

Maybe this is something more serious than has been lead to.

Like I said, hope he is careful.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Jon Gustafsson posted a video, with Halli drawing a winner for the "CUT Film Festival" prize draw and the notation reads:

"When Halli Hansen (Gerard Butler's personal assistant on Beowulf & Grendel) agreed to draw a winner for the Wrath of Gods VIP pass to CUT!2008 he insisted on doing it his own way. He told us to set up the camera on a certain corner in down town Reykjavik. He showed up with two of his best friends. Info: http://www.wrathofgods.com "

Didn't Halli also go to India with Gerry? No one has said definitively that this is Nobu girl...the pic is very hard to make out.

The girl in Iceland is the one from Malibu. I saw a clear front view picture of the gal's face in Malibu and it matches the one in Iceland. There is also no mistaking those legs and her height and hair color.

Halli did go to India with Gerry when Gerry got so sick from the water.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Didn't Halli also go to India with Gerry? No one has said definitively that this is Nobu girl...the pic is very hard to make out.

The girl in Iceland is the one from Malibu. I saw a clear front view picture of the gal's face in Malibu and it matches the one in Iceland. There is also no mistaking those legs and her height and hair color.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Evidently - I have missed the pic of the Malibu girl in Iceland. Hark! Is it the relatively light-haired girl? So different from his usual attractions.

Hugs

Bonnie

~HUGS~ Kathy

Evidently - I have missed the pic of the Malibu girl in Iceland. Hark! Is it the relatively light-haired girl? So different from his usual attractions.

Hugs

Bonnie

Yes. The one that is tall with the very thin legs and light hair. There were two pictures of Gerry and Halli helping the man who fell. One of those pics showed the girl behind Gerry.

~HUGS~ Kathy

• 2 weeks later...