Gerard Butler GALS

9/8 - This is OUR time! Video for Scottish independence.

Paisleyscot

Looks like Gerry has changed his mind since his last mention of it when he said he was on the fence and not yet convinced it was a good thing. I wonder what convinced him?

Really, REALLY love this video, and I absolutely need that song on my playlist.

My father (Gibson), my mother (Forbes) and my grandmothers, ( MacGregor, McNabb, Crawford, and Young) all from Scotland ancestry, would be very pleased to see Scotland go Independent. My parents went to Scotland every September and stayed with friends there. They learned a lot about living conditions and the problems the country had at that time. It has exploded in recent years and is doing so much better. It is their time. I hope, if they get what they want in the vote, that it will be what is best for Scotland.

~HUGS~ Kathy

My family are MacGregor connected too, Kathy. Perhaps we're distantly related? Lol. :) As well of of the Highlander Stewarts. According to my grandmother, we are directly linked to Rob Roy, though previously we thought our Stewart line was with the royal Stuarts and thought someone just changed the spelling over time. I've not been to Scotland, yet...but it's on my "to-do" list, as it were. Though, I can't vote, I've definitely been watching the news like a hawk and personally, I'd be very happy if the 'Yes' goes in their favor. Ultimately, it's about what is best for Scotland in the long term.

Clan MacDonald here!!! I've been watching the polls, and honestly I canna keep up!

Pairsonally, I am hoping for independence. But, whichever way it ends I hope the very best for Scotland!

Per Mare Per Terras!