Gerard Butler GALS

highlights of Twitter Q&A with Gerry for Boss Bottled - LHF to start filming Dec.

becozy

Will add Photos and update in a few, but this is tweet on London Has Fallen

Will post these in order first to last!

Question tweet first, Gerry's answer second II removed tags at end for ease of reading):

@sharonshazkley what is your signature scent and why?
I have a few including #bossbottled . I like masculine, strong & versatile scents.

.@MBiancoli :@HUGOBOSS We all have a smell that reminds us of a special moment . What is yours?
Pine trees! Takes me back to being with my family as a kid exploring the Highlands.

@debbieworthing Gerard what is your favourite smell on a woman?

Good Q. A beautiful fragrance but also her natural scent that makes her ‘her’.That‘s sexy.

.@KerryBurak: @HUGOBOSS what is one quality the man of today should have

Compassion. The #bossbottled #ManOfToday isn’t just about himself. He inspires and invigorates others

SHOUTOUT TO BOSTON (I didn't see a question from this tweeter, but just G's answer!)

.@mof5iw Please, if the right film comes up! In the meantime here’s a #bossbottled #ManOfToday Big hello to all Bostonians, love your city!

@Debalina_11: What kinda roles do you feel more comfortable doing? The role in 300 or in The Ugly Truth?

those that take me out of my comfort zone! 300 was my favourite role!

@janetiacolino: Your commercial and ads for BOSS Bottled are astounding! Will you be doing others in the future?

Thanks, had a blast making the #bossbottled #ManOfToday fragrance ad.No future news yet, I’m enjoying now

@HUGOBOSS @janetiacolino: Your commercial and ads for BOSS Bottled are astounding! Will you be doing others in the future?

.@janetiacolino Thanks, had a blast making the#bossbottled #ManOfToday fragrance ad.No future news yet, I’m enjoying now #spon #AskGerard

Edited by bjbjmi

"

SHOUTOUT TO BOSTON (I didn't see a question from this tweeter, but just G's answer!)

.@mof5iw Please, if the right film comes up! In the meantime here’s a #bossbottled #ManOfToday Big hello to all Bostonians, love your city!"

Um, that would seem to indicate that he's been here at some point. I want to know when and why I wasn't informed of this! :gah: