Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

Texas gramma

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, I'll be starting a new round of the Survivor Game one week from today, but this time it will be Gerry MOVIE Survivor! Bella did a version of this game back in 2008 or 2009.  I've redesigned it, and it should be fun. POTO won the game when Bella did it, but since the game is completely redesigned and it was so long ago, I'm including POTO in the lineup. It will be interesting to see which movie wins this time. I'm posting a notice on Facebook too. :)

On 2/11/2017 at 3:38 PM, BlueJean said:

Thanks for all the pics, Sue.........what is it about this guy?   I tried to post the first one (where he's on the boat - being Mrs. Muir's Ghost) - but was instructed to remove it....so I did - but only from my post - not yours.

Hugs

Bonnie

P.S.  I wanted to also respond to Terry's Witch - but (today) I can only respond to the last message posted.

Bonnie, hi!

To do a quote a post in your reply: click on the word 'Quote' that appears directly under the post in the dialogue box of the post you want to quote.

th_quote%20on%20new%20forum%202017_zpsh4

Once you click on it, the post will appear as a quote in a new reply-dialogue box!

th_new%20reply%20box%20in%20Quote_zpsia1

I have used the procedure to reply to you! Hope this helps :metoyou:

Bonnie, ok, I just tried copying and pasting a picture and saw what you are talking about.  You can always save the picture onto your computer and than load it into photobucket and than re-post it. 

Who said we were getting old! Pah, we are just well seasoned.  If you can hurt your back in your 20's it shouldn't make any difference now we are more mature... or so I want to believe LOL.

I'm better now and hope you all are feeling good too.  I was in Canberra working for the past two days.  I love teaching and had one day getting people on board with writing a project management plan.  Today I got a new contract, some technical writing for IT, something new for me but I've been working with this group for a while so, fingers crossed, I won't muck it up.  They pay well so...

Yep, gotta love Erik, I certainly do. It's been quite a while since I've been able to indulge, or let myself indulge, in Gerry goodness. Now I'm asking why I left it so long.  What an idiot I am sometimes *chuckle*.

Have a great week everyone, no drowning in floods, keeping warm where necessary or, if you're in the Southern Hemisphere, keeping cool.

Cat

Good morning, Gals!    Just stopping by to check on any new pics of Gerry the man and see what's going on.    Very happy to see you guys again...........oops - guess I'm not supposed to call you "guys" anymore.........

Hugs

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie.....Happy Valentine's Day to you (and my other sistars)~

To cheer myself up (since my sweetheart is with the Lord) I ordered myself a Valentine's Day gift a few days ago..... a pillow with this on it:

th_HappyValentinesDay.jpg

I'll post a picture when it comes...

hugs,

Sue

Hey, GALS!  I'm still hanging in there.  Looking forward to the new MOVIE Survivor game coming next week.  POTO will be in the running again, but not all the players love it as much as us oldies...ERR... Seasoned GALS!

I am really excited for April.  A long-time friend, Valerie, (She was my MOH when I married Gene) is flying me to St. Petersburg, Florida for my birthday.  Florida is one of only two states I've never visited, and I'm so looking forward to it!  Valerie lives in an Active Seniors Community and she is sure she can fix me up with a rich retired military man,  Hahaha!  I doubt it.  Anyway,  It's just a short walk to the beach and should be fun!

Gotta run, Elissa is coming over for our Gerry Day Out.  

Huggles,

Suzie 

Hey you...glad to know you are here :p!  Ahhh Suz, that sounds wonderful and Florida in April should be nice I would think.  I've been there in the dead of summer and that was rough...lol...but springtime might be wonderful....rich retired military man huh?  Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you dear...but I'm thinking you are much more like me....if he doesn't look like Gerry and speak with a Scottish accent...well, we'll live with our memories...am I right? 

hugs,

Sue

Ohhh, nice gift thanks Sue :-)

I've been to Florida once, in 1994 with the kids and we went to DisneyWorld. It was March so the weather was OK except for the darned rain every afternoon LOL.  Have a lovely holiday/birthday Suzie.

I'm not sure I would want anyone else if my Michael left this world.  However, if it was a Scot that had about 99% in common with Gerry, weeellll.... maybe LOL.

Looking forward to a new movie. I've even got my Michael saying Gerry's OK cause he's a surfer and he loves Mavericks and watches it we me. Wonders will never cease.

TTFN with Hugs

Cat

imgres.jpg

Me tooo...when is his latest movie coming out!  I'm having withdrawals already.

ahhhh yes...Gerry in a wet suit:

th_081411-jj14.jpgth_Df05138r.jpgth_081411-jj17.jpg

or not: th_mav_101411-su09.jpg

If I don't get back here before ....

weekend%20have-a-great-weekend-clip-art-

hugs,

Sue

th_14925338_645218805659003_743284304942

The movie drought we're in right now is very frustrating! Ever-changing release dates and lack of distributors....Ugg! Headhunters Calling has fallen into the black hole. It was supposed to be released in October! Still no distributor! The same thing happened to the movie Gerry produced, Septembers of Shiraz, that was supposed to come out last June. Gerry just can't seem to catch a break anymore. :sad:

That is sad...for him and for us :fook:

Guess who I heard from today?  One of my dearest sisters of the heart...Eva Mari...it was just a short post ... but just to see her name....I sure do miss her!

15 hours ago, Lady Elissa said:

The movie drought we're in right now is very frustrating! Ever-changing release dates and lack of distributors....Ugg! Headhunters Calling has fallen into the black hole. It was supposed to be released in October! Still no distributor! The same thing happened to the movie Gerry produced, Septembers of Shiraz, that was supposed to come out last June. Gerry just can't seem to catch a break anymore. :sad:

This is very sad, indeed.    Headhunters Calling was one I was really looking forward to - also Hunter-Killer.   Geostorm.....anything with Gerry in it.    Shoot!

Nice to see everyone here.......... I was kinda' "out of working order" for a couple of days.        All the talk about Florida makes me want to go.     

Hugs everyone

Bonnie

Well, 2 days of beautiful sun and now it's cold and raining again....I'm ready for spring!!!

To warm me up :pantingheart:  th_100.jpg

th_chestenlarged.jpg

th_Tomb5large.jpg

Happy Friday my sistars!

hugs,

Sue

Great Siggy Sue :wow2:

I've been checking out what's due for release and Headhunters is now called Family Man or something. Hope changing the name makes a difference.  I'm wanting Gerry on the big screen :wowza:

Hope your weekends go well.  It's cool and raining here so a break from hot and humid.  Although I do miss summer when I can just jump in the pool when I want. Oh well, seasons come and go as they say.

No wetsuit... All good,

Hugs

Cat

imgres-1.jpg

imgres.jpg

I know what you mean Cat...it's been too darn long since we've had a Gerry movie...and watch...they'll all come out at the same time! 

That man was sooooo hot in Mavericks...

Cold and raining here...lots of flooding but I am high and dry....maybe once I'm done with chores I'll watch a Gerry movie!

Cat, Elissa just started a new game of Gerry Movie Survivor .... come join in:

Yummy photos Sue and Cat.  :wowza: :hmm:now I know I had something I wanted to post here.....what was it? :confused:

Oh yeah, come join us in the new Gerry MOVIE Survivor Game!  Thanks, Sue for putting the link up! :)