Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

You're welcome Elissa and thank you for starting a new game....now if we could only get all those players to come back to the forum and to the support center it would be awesome! 

th_gerry13615482_2065194370372413_544680th_10557020_451702991683662_483959363538th_12366435_1945771498981368_83280991068

Elissa has the Survivor Game cooking, now we need to get folks here!  Spread the word. 

Make GALS mighty again!

Suzie

On 2/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, irish said:

You're welcome Elissa and thank you for starting a new game....now if we could only get all those players to come back to the forum and to the support center it would be awesome! 

th_gerry13615482_2065194370372413_544680th_10557020_451702991683662_483959363538th_12366435_1945771498981368_83280991068

Love this pic of Gerry over on the right......whew!    Does anyone know if it's from a role or photoshoot or what?     Lookin'  good, Ger.

Bonnie

I don't know Bonnie...I just steal them from Eva on facebook...lol. 

We actually got half a day of sun today before it rained once again. 

spring16830929_1301327156594771_31053812

th_spring16864169_1301327149928105_35061

Yes - Spring has sprung - and it has been snowing all day in Loveland, Colorado!    It's beautiful - and very wet - good moisture for us.   I know I'm a small town girl (old woman) but I'm just so excited that the Chatbox is working and we're moving along here.   So, so glad.    Thanks, again, Dayna.

Hugs

Bonnie

Yes - Spring has sprung - and it has been snowing all day in Loveland, Colorado!    It's beautiful - and very wet - good moisture for us.   I know I'm a small town girl (old woman) but I'm just so excited that the Chatbox is working and we're moving along here.   So, so glad.    Thanks, again, Dayna.

Hugs

Bonnie

And over here in Oz we've finally broken the back of 100+ days and its a bit cooler now.  Although we still have March and although it's technically Autumn, we still get hot days and I get to swim in my pool for another month.

It's fun to be back and play games again.

And Bonnie, nothing wrong with a small town.  I was born in an European city, grew up in Sydney and lived and worked most of my life in Canberra.  Now we live in a small seaside village and I love it.  I'd love to see the snow at your place.  How about a picture?

Cheers to all

Cat

TR2 - Terry Sheridan.jpg

2 hours ago, Terry's Witch said:

And over here in Oz we've finally broken the back of 100+ days and its a bit cooler now.  Although we still have March and although it's technically Autumn, we still get hot days and I get to swim in my pool for another month.

It's fun to be back and play games again.

And Bonnie, nothing wrong with a small town.  I was born in an European city, grew up in Sydney and lived and worked most of my life in Canberra.  Now we live in a small seaside village and I love it.  I'd love to see the snow at your place.  How about a picture?

Cheers to all

Cat

TR2 - Terry Sheridan.jpg

Cat - Love this big pic of gorgeous Gerry.     

I think there are some real advantages to living in a small town.    A seaside village sounds very peaceful.

Bonnie

When I was young, I thought small towns were boring, but now, they seem idyllic, and the seashore is my all-time favorite place to be! I've only lived in two places my entire life: Two big cities in Texas (Houston and San Antonio). If I could, I'd sell this house and move to a seaside house or condo somewhere on the Texas coast in a heartbeat!

I may have been born in a big city (New York) but have spent most of my life in suburbia (??) ... and I wouldn't change it.  When I was 19 I moved with my girlfriend to San Francisco to find a "career" and live the wild single life.  I lasted a little over a year...got enough experience to be able to apply for local jobs and moved back home. 

Well, me being as graceful as I am...took a bad fall Saturday night and twisted my ankle at my Soroptimist's annual fundraiser at our country club....been gimpy ever since.... whaaaa...

th_IMG_1518.jpg

:wave: hi all!

Cat, it's so good to see you posting! 100 degree days would have me flattened! Thankful for air conditioning in our summers, for sure!

Sue, so sorry about your ankle. Ooooh! Hope it heals quickly!

Suzie!  :hello:

Bonnie! Snow! We're expecting a bit on Friday.  One year it snowed in April and ruined my son's birthday party (he was about 10 and parties were a big deal! :D

And when my daughter was younger, her March 12th birthday parties wer snowed out quite a few times - enough snow to cancel school!  And this is Connecticut for crying out loud! :sad:

Here's a little contribution to some Gerry goodness

Mug3.jpg~original

Barb, Now you have done it - I'm toast!!!

Barb, now THAT is definitely Gerry goodness :pantingheart: ... thank you!

Thanks, Barb - nothin' like a little eye candy in the afternoon..........

Sue, hope your ankle is getting better.  I have a dodgy knee that occasionally gives way so I sympathise with being a little off kilter at times.  

The weather here has recently cooled a bit although the humidity is still around the 70% making it feel warmer than it is.  Thank god for the pool.  We've had storms today and would you believe, I filled the pool yesterday.  If I'd only waited 24 hrs LOL. Oh well.

Heading off next week for a 2-3 week holiday and going to drive up to Queensland (around 1400 Kms or 900 miles one way).  Taking about 5 days so we can kayak various coastal waters and lakes on the way.  Nice time of year even if it's often a bit wet.  We'll visit our son.

We have friends staying at our house for their own holiday as they don't have much cash and live in Canberra.  With young kids it's hard to get away somewhere nice. Works out for all of us as they get a coast house with a pool and we get security with someone in the home.

Hope you're all well, dodgy knees, hips and ankles aside LOL.

Cheers

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Tihanks Cat....I'm pretty sure I'm going to live.  I didn't realize I had such bad OCD about an unclean house until now.... I had started cleaning the house last Saturday afternoon (Saturday morning had been spent helping decorate the club for the party that night) and didn't finish.  No big deal ... I planned on finishing it Sunday.  Well, that never happened....cleaning supplies, vacuum, hard wood cleaning machine are all still where I left them last Saturday and it's driving me crazy!  :gah: Oh well, I'm practicing not looking down at the dust and dog hair and my daughter and son in law are coming down this afternoon for the weekend ... I'm going to rope her into doing some of it...lol.

Have a safe and wonderful vacation!

hugs,

Sue

Sue - I have discovered that no matter how long I ignore a chore - it's always there waiting for me when I return.     Give your ankle a well-needed rest and enjoy your daughter and SIL!    Now, that's my sage advice..........

Hugs

Bonnie

Sue, I am OCD about a clean house, but unfortunately, my husband and daughter are not. I really need a professional cleaning service, but things are so cluttered, and because of all our cats and dogs, I haven't gotten one.  Hope your ankle is better soon.

Barb, thanks for the photos! Yum!

Cat, have fun on your holiday!

Thanks GALS :thankyou:

I'm sure we'll have fun.  I will try to keep up as I'm taking my laptop. Can't go anywhere without it.

And re chores, since Mike retired he's doing the floors and I dust and do the bathrooms. We both do the kitchen when we wash up.  Works great.  I had years of professional cleaners and they don't do anywhere near as good a job as you do yourself - but when I was working it was better than dust and dog hair LOL.

Hugs to all

Cat

PS Gerry with long hair :bouncydrool:

images.jpg

imgres.jpg

Ohhhh, Beowulf! :wowza:

I've been up to my neck in ancestry research for the past couple of days. I have a family tree on Ancestry that I've been working on for over 10 years. Yesterday, several things fell into place in some areas where I had seemingly hit the end of the line. I didn't go to bed until 2am this morning and still was able to get up for church. I'll probably crash and sleep for 12 hours tonight after I close this week's voting in the Survivor Game at 10pm. :fall:

Thank you ladies for all the Gerry Juice - does the "seasoned" heart good.  I can't join in with pictures right now since my photo bucket is giving me trouble and my wonderful computer man is laid up with back surgery to help me fix it.  I would appreciate prayers and best wishes for him - he is so good to me - helping me out all the time - but it is so important that he gets well.  It is taking longer than expected to heal and he is climbing the walls.  Thanks!

So keep the pictures flowing and I'll will join you as soon as I can.

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Ahhh, the 'down the rabbit hole' of Ancestry.  Yes, I know that one well.  I started out as just looking for my husband's ancestry here in Australian and England. Then I decided as I'm European born I should let my grandkids see where I came from.  Now I KNOW I came from HELL!  Truly, my 3rd great grandfather on my Dad's side was Melchior Hell *chuckle*. And when I start looking, it's hours and hours of fund checking facts and family.

As for Michael, we found he actually does have a convict from the 2nd fleet in his family.  Up until the 70's this was bad for a family and then suddenly to have a convict in the family was a great thing here in Oz. So, things certainly do change.

Off to Queensland tomorrow after friends arrive this evening.  So much fun kayaking in the lakes, estuaries and out to sea along the coast of NSW. WOOT!

TTFN friends

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Well, I haven't been on here for years.  Now that IMDB boards are gone I don't know where to go for Gerry news.  

This site doesn't look too active anymore.

Welcome back! We're still here! We also have an active page and group on Facebook.