Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

We'll probably have the usual drought in the Summer and all the grass will die again. Sigh.

You are more than welcome to have our rain here!!!!! :bleh:

Diana

#ILoveGB

Bonnie, Blue Jean, asked me to post a photo of my new haircut. Here it is. I'm in the process of growing my hair out to its natural, probably gray, color after coloring it for over 20 years.

th_10931005_927066087304183_425073370838

Elissa, you look great ... love your hair style and I sure don't see one strand of grey as of yet!!!

hugs,

Sue

Elissa - your hair is so cute! Thanks for posting. I don't see any grey, either. Good job, Elissa.

Hugs

Bonnie

Thanks, Sue and Bonnie! The gray is there. It's at the roots which are just now starting to grow out. The layered cut conceals them at this time, but there are gray roots about 1/2 inch long all over my head. The color you see is out of a bottle. :p

:bounce::wave:Hi Bonnie!!! I'm here!

Oh, good.........I was afraid I was on this planet all by myself! :wave:

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm here too! I just have house guests coming and on their heels more house guests and THEN my son, daughter-in-law and Emma and Annie!! I hope I am not worn out before the granddaughters get here. Emma ( age 7) is looking foreward to her 7th trip to Disney World and Annie ( almost three) her third trip here. I talked to Emma on the phone and she was so excited about going to Disney World again and also told me to get our pool heated up for her visit. She is a fish and loves the pool. She swims every morning before we leave for Disney World. So busy days ahead for me for the next month.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh Kathy...that's what you get living next door to Disney World in the winter...lol. I know that no matter how tired you are .... just seeing Emma and Annie will make you rally!

hugs,

Sue

Hi Kathy - have a wonderful time with all your company and especially your grandchildren! They are such huge blessings.

Hugs

Bonnie

Oh Kathy...that's what you get living next door to Disney World in the winter...lol. I know that no matter how tired you are .... just seeing Emma and Annie will make you rally!

hugs,

Sue

Yes, there are pros and cons to living next door to Disney World in the winter but the BIG PRO is knowing my granddaughters will be coming. Although I am not sure if it is Disney World or the pool that entices them. Maybe both. One look at those girls and my energy level will increase. :woohoo:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy - have a wonderful time with all your company and especially your grandchildren! They are such huge blessings.

Hugs

Bonnie

Bonnie, I have been folowing Estes Park on Facebook and it sounds like Spring has sprung there. I know, that is Colorado teasing people because the snow is just around the corner. When we leave here in April we know we will still experience snow in Estes Park. Right now it sounds great there. I'm missing my mountains! Take care of Colorado for me.

~HUGS~ Kathy

**waves** Just peeking in to say, "Hi." It's been a LONG time since I've flitted about the surface. :-P I hope everyone is doing well. Kathy, it sounds like you're the hostess with the mostess! I'm tired just READING about all the activity. LOL I'm such a sloth!

HOLLY! Are ye sure the air up here is bearable for you? Welcome to the light girlfriend. Kathy certainly makes me feel like a sloth as well. I did two days at Disneyland a year ago with one of my grandsons and it about killed me.

Holly and Sue....Like anything else in life if you keep the pace going you don't lose it. Disney is a challenge for first time people and most people my age ride around in their little vehicles. Sometimes I envy them but I have to keep the legs strong because I have young grandchildren that I want to enjoy for a long time, in their world. I want too walk along side my girls and not slow them down. So far, so good. I'll let you know how things went with all of the company coming this month and next and they all want to go to Disney World. We have become tour guides to Disney World.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Company just left today and we did all four Disney Parks. Crowds were low because it was the last week before the Spring Break crowd comes here. Doing laundry and cleaning all day and next comes another two people. THEN comes my son, Mike, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters on March 12th. I had a scare this past week when my son texted that he was at an airport in Moscow trying to get out for home and the country got shut down because of the assassination of Putin's rival. I had no idea how long the country would be shut down. But, he got a flight eventually to Frankfort, Germany and then another to Chicago. It took a few days but he got home. Next stop, Florida!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh Kathy...how scary is that! Thank God he is home safe and sound. I know you're on pins and needles waiting to have Emma and Annie in your arms!!!

:wave: to all my GAL sisters .... where are you???

hugs,

Sue

I'm so glad things turned out fine with your son. I can't even imagine how frightening that must have been.

Lots of hugs to you & your family.

Diana

Sue and Diana.... I had a bad feeling before Mike left for Russia. I don't know why because he travels a lot to foreign countries but this time I was uneasy. When he texted us and said he was stuck in Moscow I told my husband, "I knew it". I just had this feeling that this trip would be different. Call it a mother's intuition. He will be here March 12th and I am going to give him an extra big hug when I see him. :D

~HUGS~ Kathy

My son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters are on their way here to Florida to visit with us and go to Disney World. My son took these pictures of two excited girls at the gate at the airport. Their "Pops" has the pool ready for them too. I can't wait to see them.

th_1_1.jpg

th_2_1.jpg

~HUGS~ Kathy

ahhhhh Kathy, I'm happy for you my dear friend!!! Give Emma and Annie a hug from me!!!

hugs,

Sue

Hello GALS!!!!!!

I made it back from the Smoky Mountains!!!! :bounce:

It was beautiful & we had a blast!!! :yahoo:

How's everybody doing?....better yet, how's the :psLep::mike::Mike3::topLep::gerry::jack2::Milo3::jack1::Milo4::Mike2: G-man??? :whome2:

#ILoveGB

Diana

Hi Diana, welcome back!!!

I had all of my family over this past Saturday for my annual Corned Beef and Cabbage St. Paddy's Day dinner. I cooked four big briskets, twenty pounds of potatoes and 4 huge cabbages.....and it was all gone!! lol....It's a lot of work for so many but it's actually the only huge dinner I cook for my family any more. They do the rest of the holidays so it's all good.

Since tomorrow is THE day:

smallharpandshamrock.jpg

17.gif

232836e176m5p0sq.gif

:topLep:

hugs to all!!!!

love,

Sue

Sue, the description of that meal has me smacking my lips! Yummy!!