Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

Me, too - food sounds great and the cook sounds better by far than I would after cooking all of it.

This also makes me smack my lips!

• photo-856.gif?_r=1426704351 :pantingheart:

Oh Bonnie, I don't know if that little bit of Gerry has me smacking my lips as much as drooling....I just might have to use that! :pantingheart:

Thanks guys...I DO make a rather mean corned beef and cabbage dinner if I do say so myself...lol... I just never have any left over!!

hugs,

Sue

Me, too - food sounds great and the cook sounds better by far than I would after cooking all of it.

Oh Bonnie........ :hubba::swoon:

:embarassed::thud:

#ILoveGB

Diana

Oh Bonnie, I don't know if that little bit of Gerry has me smacking my lips as much as drooling....I just might have to use that! :pantingheart:

Thanks guys...I DO make a rather mean corned beef and cabbage dinner if I do say so myself...lol... I just never have any left over!!

hugs,

Sue

Bonnie, THANK YOU for that droolworthy avi. I haven't seen that in a long time. :multicigs:

Sue, even though my Mom was Scottish she always made corned beef and cabbage on St. Patty's day. I miss her meal so much because I loved it. Never learned how to make it myself. I even loved the smell while it was cooking.

~HUGS~ Kathy

It is not hard at all to make Kathy and it does make the house smell good (at least I think so). The only REAL talent comes in shopping and picking a good corned beef. I always go for a Nathan's or a Shenson's brisket...as big and as flat as I can find. It has to have a layer of fat across the top and the rest of the meat be very lean with no fat in it.... that's the secret....everything else is easy!

I haven't used that avi in a couple of years. I don't even remember where I got it! Makes me drool too.

Suzie

Hey Gals - I can't take credit for the lip-smackin' Avi.......it is Suzie's not mine! I love it, tho - it's hot. Looks like he's just starting to take it all off..........

Thanks for bringing it back, Suzie.

Hugs

Bonnie

Tight hugs, Bonnie

Suzie

It is not hard at all to make Kathy and it does make the house smell good (at least I think so). The only REAL talent comes in shopping and picking a good corned beef. I always go for a Nathan's or a Shenson's brisket...as big and as flat as I can find. It has to have a layer of fat across the top and the rest of the meat be very lean with no fat in it.... that's the secret....everything else is easy!

Sue, that is just what my Mom used to tell me about how to pick out a good corned beef brisket. My problem is I married a German who didn't like Corned beef and cabbage. Figure that one out when he grew up with sauerkrat, which is pickled cabbage. Now my mouth is watering for some good corned beef and cabbage. YUM!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Good morning, loverly Gals......it's a beautiful Spring morning in Loveland - and we've had wonderful rains - and Gerry's new movie will be out in Oct!

And..........I can't find where to vote for Gerry.

Hugs

Bonnie

Hello my sisters....it's a wee bit dusty in here...think I'll just image01010.gif a bit.

Just wishing all of my fanmily here a safe Memorial Day weekend.... and for those who aren't living here in the states and maybe are not celebrating this day with us ... I salute your fallen heroes as well!

love-memorial-day-mc.gif

m5.gif

Hello my sisters....it's a wee bit dusty in here...think I'll just image01010.gif a bit.

Just wishing all of my fanmily here a safe Memorial Day weekend.... and for those who aren't living here in the states and maybe are not celebrating this day with us ... I salute your fallen heroes as well!

love-memorial-day-mc.gif

m5.gif

Thanks for the reminder.... image.jpg4_zps4sa1dvx5.jpg

Diana

:wave: It's been a long, long time. I thought I'd stop by and pay my respects to a group that will always hold a very large piece of my heart.

And you hold a large part of OUR hearts too, sweetie!!

Greetings all, finally getting over all the cruds I've had. Now I gotta get into shape for Vegas! Hey....I'm old, it takes me a while!

Suzie

ahhhhh the queen is here....Bethy.....you are sooooo missed my friend! It was you who inspired so many of us to learn how to create Gerry siggies and all our other graphics! You will ALWAYS be a huge part of GALS!!!

hugs,

Sue

ahhhhh the queen is here....Bethy.....you are sooooo missed my friend! It was you who inspired so many of us to learn how to create Gerry siggies and all our other graphics! You will ALWAYS be a huge part of GALS!!!

hugs,

Sue

Aww, thanks love!

Been looking around, and I am seeing so many talented artists here!

So much love and creativity! I love it! xoxo

Hi Gals!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

How is everyone? I hope everyone is healthy and well! Would love to go to the PJ party but was just in Vegas a few weeks ago. The family will not tolerate me leaving again lol. :curse: Talk to everyone soon!

Dropping in for a quick :hey:

Hope this finds everyone doing well and being happy!!!

:attila::Milo3::cloud9:

Ah...Ahhh....Achoooo! Lordy, look at the dust in here! **grabbing dust rag and mop** How did we let this thread get so dusty??

I just want to lodge a formal complaint to the Texas weathermen for letting it get so hot outside. We had a really wet spring then they turned off the rain taps in July and now we are under water restrictions again. Oh well, I'm going to Vegas for the PJ party this month and at least I'll be ready for Vegas temps!

I just want you all to know that you are in my thoughts even though we don't touch base that often. Hope all is well in your lives and I'm sending you all boob squishing hugs. :makeout: (OK, booblet squishing hugs...must be honest!) :crybaby:

Suzie :kiss:

:wave: everyone!

Suzie's right! It sure is hot here! 104 according to the weather app on my laptop. Our AC runs non-stop night and day, even with it turned up to 78 degrees! I'm sitting here in my computer room listening to both the hum of the AC and chirping sound of cicadas in the trees outside the window. It may be hot here now, but at least we won't be complaining about the cold and shoveling snow when winter finally comes. Somebody please pass me a pitcher of :Gerritas:

hummmmm....a margarita does sound rather good. It's hot here as well Elissa and Suzie. And I cleaned this place out last time Suz...so it's your turn...he, he....

but since you're doing the cleaning I'll do a wee bit of decorating .....

th_GerryviaInrevistadiverso.jpg

Bill and Erin and I had a fun weekend in Corpus Christi, Texas! Our hotel was right on Corpus Christi Bay, and we had a room with a balcony with a really nice view of the beach, bay, and the shoreline, including the Lexington aircraft carrier that is a local attraction. We loved the hotel's pool, but it's one of the older hotels, so it wasn't without its problems. Bill has problems with his right leg (circulation problems and arthritis in his knee) and there's no elevator and only one ice machine which was near the office which was a long walk from our room. Parking was at a premium too. I told Bill he needs to go to our orthopedic doc. Even if the doc can't help his medical problem maybe he can at least do the paperwork to get him a parking tag or plate. Of the course the hotel had only one handicapped space that we saw. Long story short, we had a good time, but this particular hotel is now off our list.

One of these days, I'm coming with you guys. I love the Gulf and love seeing the waves come in. Now if I could just quit worrying about jellyfish, sharks, tidal waves, stepping on broken glass, oil spills and being strafed by seagulls, I could have a great time there!

Suzie

LMAO Suzie....

Yes Elissa, I think I would strike that one off of my list as well.

My cousin from New York is back....she's baaaaaaack... we're going to lunch in a few minutes and than shopping (wish I had some money)!

Well I'm all packed for :vegasbaby: . House is also clean for my brother who is house/doggy sitting. Now I can have my nails and toes done tomorrow, and I'm ready to go. Thumb twiddeling shall commence! What ME excited??? :whoa: Not a chance!

:boobsquish:

Suzie