Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

Bill has now had all three rounds of knee injections. They have really helped him a lot, and he no longer needs the prescription pain med. He's just taking regular over the counter Motrin. The doctor said he can have these injections every six months if needed. Bill asked him for the braces so he'll have them for when he needs to do a lot of walking, like when he goes to the flea market or when we're on vacation seeing sights on foot. Of course, insurance has to approve them! :gah: That will probably take another three weeks, then they have to measure him for them and order them. Then he goes back to pick them up, so we're probably looking at at least a two month wait. Yesterday, the doctor said they would put in the request to insurance that afternoon. We're trying to delay surgery as long as possible. Keep the prayers coming, please! :hearts:

I'm so glad Bill is doing so well Elissa. Give him a hug for me!

I've been down with a bug since Sunday night. Really cruddy stomach and other problems. Feeling better now, but have no energy. Yuck! My get up and go done got up and went! I need a Gerry fix!

Any suggestions?

Suzie

Elissa - good news on Bill's knees improving. Very happy for you both.

Suzie - sorry you have the yukkies. Watch a Gerry movie - and get fixed!

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm so happy that Bill is feeling better Elissa and we didn't need to take any of those drastic measures we talked about....lol

Suzie, feelbetter1.gif

I had a garage sale today and I'm the walking dead me thinks...lol. On the other hand I got rid of a bunch of junk and made close to $400 so I'm happy about that...I can actually see spaces in my garage that I haven't seen since I moved in!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend my dear sisters!!

love and hugs,

Sue

Elissa, good news on Bill!! I'm so happy for him. I'll pray he continues to do well. Always good to avoid surgery.

Suzie, I think we all need a Gerry fix. It is depressing that he keeps making movies but we can't see them, YET!! Feel better my friend!!

Sue, good for you!!! Great way to clean out the house.

I'm now in Florida for the winter. Arrived Friday and spent Saturday cleaning. Rich asked why since I cleaned the whole house thoroughly before I left. I just looked at him and said, "Have you ever heard of dirty air-condtioning vents?" I just feel better cleaning every surface and seeing things shine again. Off to Disney World on Monday to see old friends, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy!! :) My granddaughters are not happy that I am here and they aren't. Wish they were here.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I can't go to Disneyland anymore without thinking of you Kathy...lol. When I was there last month I kept saying to myself "if Kathy can walk Disney World I certainly can walk Disneyland. Have a wonderful time my friend...

photoalbum_54775524_user17578571-2.gif

I can't go to Disneyland anymore without thinking of you Kathy...lol. When I was there last month I kept saying to myself "if Kathy can walk Disney World I certainly can walk Disneyland. Have a wonderful time my friend...

photoalbum_54775524_user17578571-2.gif

Sue, I think it is because we are used to walking in high altitude for 6 months and going to Disney World is a piece of cake in comparison. Most of our friends who visit us have trouble keeping up with us at Disney World and we have to slow down for them. We are just used to it so don't feel it is just you. You are what is normal for someone who is not used to it. We're going tomorrow to get our annual passes. Then the fun starts. Looking forward to the Halloween decorations.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi everyone,

Elissa. Suzie, Bonnie, Sue and Kathy . . . :hug:

Elissa, adding prayers for Bill,

Suzie, I hope you are better this week. . . how was your Gerry fix?

Sue, great garage sale!

Kathy, hope your trip was fantastic . . .

Sue, love to you Hon.

Now :butterfingergif::angelnot:

Linda

P.S. I'm having trouble adding a Gerry Signature to my Profile. It does not recognize URL's for my Photobucket image site. I've not located any info on the problem or how to fix. Help! And, Thanks!

LINDA!!! :yahoo: Welcome back you! I just went into your profile and added one of your old masterpieces without any problem so I don't know what the problem is my dear.

So good to see you though!!

hugs,

Sue

Thank you so much Sue. :hug: I felt so Gerry-naked :pantingheart: without my signature. . . . I will try it again :yahoo: later when I have more time . . . to play. lol

:OneTwo1: Have a great Gerry day, GALS. :kiss:

Linda

Beachie, I was having trouble changing my signature until I started adding the direct link as an image instead of pasting the IMG code directly on the edit signature page. Click on the 'image' icon (on the screen where you are trying to change your signature) and paste the direct link there. The image icon looks like a drawing of a green tree. When you click on it, the screen to paste the direct link pops up. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes for Bill. He's doing better, still waiting for approval for the braces. But now it's my turn to ask for prayer for myself. I just went to the dermatologist on Friday and he found a place on my face that he didn't like the look of. He removed it and sent it for biopsy. I should have the results late this week or early next week. Prayers greatly appreciated.

Elissa :hug: I'll be praying that the biopsy is negative and you are OK, Sweetie! Love! :kiss:

Linda

Edited by givemeabeach

Elissa, I was told that most biopsies come back negative so think positive. Meanwhile, I will be saying prayers that it comes back negative. Good to hear Bill is doing better.

Linda, what fun to see you here. You have been greatly missed my friend!

On the subject of Photobucket... I have always paid for Pro on that site and then when it came due this month I decided to see what happens if I started using it for Free. I know many have been having problems with that site not working well which is why I kept paying because I never had a problem. I just don't use the site as much as I used to when I made siggys. Having lost my Photoshop and Animator when I got my new Windows 8.1 computer, it will soon be a Windows 10, I don't make graphics anymore. Sad, but true.

:wave: Hi, to all the GALS!!!! :hug:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Elissa, what Kathy says is true and if your doctor had been really worried he would have sent you immediately to a dermatologist for mohs surgery....I have it done many times now....

....that being said, you are in my prayers dear friend...

Kathy I just got windows 10 on my lap top and I tried loading my Photo Impact software and the only part of it that would work was my amazing GIF animator...so I just ordered a newer version of Photo Impact ... will see what happens....

hugs,

Sue

Hi Elissa - just read about your biopsy! Will pray - and I'm positive it will be negative ( :p). I'm with Sue - have had 6 mohs surgeries and they were negative all negative.

Thanks, Kathy, Sue, and Bonnie. That does make me feel better, but when a doctor says "biopsy" it gets my attention! I'm sure he's just being cautious. I'll let you know the results when I get them.

Elissa, I also had two spots on my back that was biopsied and they came back negative. My doctor just told me that she wanted to be on the safe side and not sorry.

Sue, I have the old Photo Impact on my older computer because I just wanted the GIF animator. I loved that! Windows uploaded Windows 10 on my computer but they told me to wait until November to download it because then I will also get the updates that correct the glitches that they were sure would be found after it first came out. After that then I am going to look for Photoshop for Windows 10 and I hope I can get back that GIF animator. Keep me posted on what you find. How do you like Windows 10?

~HUGS~ Kathy

it seems to be better than the last version (the one that came with the laptop). I couldn't do anything with that version...absolutely hated it...but I've actually been able to do a few things on this laptop now...lol

I got the new photoimpact disc today .... I'm hoping to keep both programs or at least figure out a way to keep the gif animator from my old program...I'll let you know when real life slows down...lol

Sue, from what I recall about Photo Impact is that the GIF animator downloads separately from the graphic software. They always showed up as two items after downloaded. I would just click on the animator to use it and not have to open P.I. I hope it works that way now and is compatible with Windows 10. My Windows 8.1 works fine and I have been reluctant to download the new Windows 10 even though it is free for me. I hate to start new problems but it sounds like it didn't do anything negative to your laptop. Moira said the same thing after she downloaded Windows 10. It has already been uploaded on my computer I just have to download it.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy, with your hubby, I wouldn't be afraid of anything when it comes to computers. Be brave!

yeah, they do open individually .... (photo impact and Gif Animator) so that's my plan...as soon as I can find some time ...lol

I have found so many backgrounds that I'm dying to use....but it's finding the time that's stopping me right now....and with that I best get busy...lol

My biopsy was normal! :yahoo: Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement! :rose:

woohoo.gifGreat news Elissa.....