Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

Kathy! Colorado will be glad to see you. Your mountains are beautiful now. The back range still covered in snow.

Hugs

Bonnie

Dear Sisters, Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support during my illness. You guys are the best. That's what GALS is about, supporting each other and loving Gerry. The cards, flowers and prayers made my surgery and after effects much easier to bear. :bow2::hearts:

Love you all,

Suzie

Well............hello, Suzie! It's good to see you back here. Have missed your humor. Yes - Suzie is back in town!

Hugs

Bonnie

Dear Sisters, Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support during my illness. You guys are the best. That's what GALS is about, supporting each other and loving Gerry. The cards, flowers and prayers made my surgery and after effects much easier to bear. :bow2::hearts:

Love you all,

Suzie

Glad you're back & doing so well Suzie.....

:) Diana

Wishing all of my sistars and friends a safe and happy (yet reflective) Memorial Day weekend.

dog-tags-memorial-day-mc.gif

Wishing all of my sistars and friends a safe and happy (yet reflective) Memorial Day weekend.

dog-tags-memorial-day-mc.gif

I agree totally!!!!

Diana

Me too. I come from a Military family. My husband, father and Uncle all died for Service Connected reasons. On Memorial Day, and the Nation grieves with all of us who suffered the loss of loved ones.

Suzie

The massive rain and storms in Texas has slowed a little. Thank goodness! Both Lady Elissa and I had hail damage to our houses and we are in the middle of having roofs replaced. I had damage to siding and gutters as well. Elissa has a much longer list of repairs, bless her and her family!

I was told the roofers would be here by 8:00 this morning to start on my house. It's noon and they aren't here yet...and no call. *sigh*. Time to get my Spanish and Irish temper up!

Suzie

Yep. It really ticks me off when people don't call to tell you there's been a delay! We're waiting on the roofers to finish one section of our new roof. It's supposed to be done on Saturday. Our patio cover and garage doors also have to be replaced, and should be done in the next couple of weeks. We're also waiting on an estimate to have a carport built since our garage is so full we can't protect our vehicles from future hail damage. Bill's truck, my car, and Erin's car all have hail damage. Our windshields (on the truck and my car) have already been replaced. Erin's windshield wasn't damaged. Bill's truck goes for dent removal one week from today. My car needs more extensive dent repair, including replacing the entire hood, so my car has to go to a body shop. They're backed up until the fall, so my car is tentatively scheduled for repair in the middle of October. Erin hasn't scheduled her dent repairs yet. We may grumble about insurance companies, but thank God for them when you need them! There's no way we could afford all this work! As it is, we're having to come up with our deductibles!

OMG.....I had no idea it was that bad where you guys are....Thank God you are all safe ... but what a disaster. I've been through some hail storms but nothing like what you two must have gone through.....

I think God is trying to get everyone's attention!

love you two...stay safe please.

hugs,

Sue

You're right, Sue! This is the worst hail damage I've ever seen. I read an article that said that hail damages here in San Antonio have set a state record for dollar amount of damages. We got hit by large hail twice in April. The first time is when the most damage was done to our property, but the two windshields were broken in the second storm, two days after we'd had the truck and car appraised by the insurance company. This part of Texas got hail, but the eastern part of the state got major flooding. Our property gets all the run-off from up the street, so we have a small pump set up on the patio to move the water out into the street if necessary.

Hi Gals - I just realized that Suzie and Elissa are both in San Antonio - neat. Do you get together? Sorry to read your posts about the terrible hail, damage, etc. I had no idea. My son and DIL are in Houston, but so far their place has not been flooded.

Suzie - are you feeling good? All well?

I agree, Sue - God is trying o get our attention.

Hugs

Bonnie

Hi Gals - I just realized that Suzie and Elissa are both in San Antonio - neat. Do you get together? Sorry to read your posts about the terrible hail, damage, etc. I had no idea. My son and DIL are in Houston, but so far their place has not been flooded.

Hugs

Bonnie

Bonnie, I'm feeling fine after the abdominal stuff. It's taking longer to heal than when I was in my 20s, but Im getting there! At least my appetite is working and I have been able to eat what ever I want.

Yes, Elissa and I get together often. We have been setting Wednesdays aside for "Gerry Day" for nearly 10 years! We have lunch, do a little shopping and catch up on gossip while wearing Gerry tee-shirts. We also have our Gerry Mandolls and their girlfriends visit and have fun together. I recently joined Elissa's church, so I have a chance to get together with her and her family for worship and we all go out to lunch together every Sunday....well, every Sunday depending on health issues and the weather! it is a blessing having having a good friend to Gerry gossip with close by! :yeehaw:

Suzie

I've always envied Suzie and Elissa's relationship bond....to be able to have a GALS sister live so close that they can get together every week! I've been trying for years to get them both to move to California (Fairfield to be exact)....maybe a few more hail storms and floods and I'll be able to.... :kisswink::cunning:

I doubt that, Sue. But let us know when California gets rid of the State Income Tax and earthquakes!

HAhahaha!

Suzie

th_Gerry34D2F70100000578-3620200-image-a

Just thought this might liven up our weekend.

:pantingheart::Flickmybean::gotgals::gerrygasm: :gerrygasm: :gerrygasm:

It probably would have if we weren't all over at Exile Island - being nice to the Champs. (I seriously hope Gerry didn't have too much farther to walk..........if he he did, no way his pants were still on.............. :pantingheart:

Ah.......yes........

Bonnie

Well, I was thinking oh why didn't the photographer keep taking pics as Gerry took just a few more steps.....I know :perverted:

This is as good as Marek's treasure hunt :pth_tn-DD44-Gerard_ButlerTimeline-7.jpg

th_Gerry34D2F70100000578-3620200-image-a

Just thought this might liven up our weekend.

:swoon: I just swallowed my gum! What's holding those pants up? :lmao:

Hugs

Bonnie

Bonnie, I'm feeling fine after the abdominal stuff. It's taking longer to heal than when I was in my 20s, but Im getting there! At least my appetite is working and I have been able to eat what ever I want.

Yes, Elissa and I get together often. We have been setting Wednesdays aside for "Gerry Day" for nearly 10 years! We have lunch, do a little shopping and catch up on gossip while wearing Gerry tee-shirts. We also have our Gerry Mandolls and their girlfriends visit and have fun together. I recently joined Elissa's church, so I have a chance to get together with her and her family for worship and we all go out to lunch together every Sunday....well, every Sunday depending on health issues and the weather! it is a blessing having having a good friend to Gerry gossip with close by! :yeehaw:

Suzie

Yep, Suzie's my BFF and a member of our family now. And to think it all started with a showing of Beowulf & Grendel in Austin, TX 10 years ago!

Hooray for Gerry - seriously. Being his fan has brought about many good friendships and hours and hours of fun and thrill-chills! Not to mention drooling over various movies he has starred in...........and wishing Christine has chosen Erik.............and planning how Sam really realized he loved Charlotte and told Sarah he couldn't spend her final hours with her - unless Charlotte could go with them...........and, of course, planning the Stranger's romance with Lizzie................and then there was Clyde.............it was all a bad dream.

Bonnie

You're right, Bonnie! We've often said we joined GALS because of Gerry, but we stay because of the GALS! :hearts:

Amen to that! Sisters forever!!

Hey GALS,

Anybody know dates of Gerry's filming of Hunter Killer in London in July???

My daughter is actually going to be in Wales the month of July & I might be able to twist her arm to try & get a pic... (If that's even remotely possible)

If only........{swooning}

Diana

#ILoveGB

Hi Diana, here's all I could find: ‘Hunter Killer’ Moving Ahead; Donovan Marsh Helms Gerard Butler/Gary Oldman Thriller In London July 25th

mfleming.png?w=56&h=76&crop=1
by Mike Fleming Jr March 3, 2016 10:56am
gerard-butler_1.jpg?w=400&h=299&crop=1

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Killer, the Gerard Butler-Gary Oldman action drama that got stalled by Relativity’s plunge into Chapter 11, has a new director and a start date from Millennium Films. iNumber Number director Donovan Marsh has taken the helm, and a July 25 start date has been set in London. Original Film’s Neal Moritz and Toby Jaffe — who fought to extricate the film from Relativity when its production start was stalled while Martin Campbell was directing — is producing with Butler, Tooley Productions CEO Tucker Tooley, Alan Siegel, and Mark Gill.