Gerard Butler GALS
Texas gramma

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrom (GALS).........Continued

Hi Diana, here's all I could find: ‘Hunter Killer’ Moving Ahead; Donovan Marsh Helms Gerard Butler/Gary Oldman Thriller In London July 25th

[*]

[*]10

[*]July 25

Thanks Irish!!!!!

Diana

You are very welcome :p

Got the envelope in the mail that very few like to receive. A jury duty summons! Anyone think maybe Jonnie Donne will be there? :pantingheart: :johnnie:

I know people who have never gotten jury duty, and I get it frequently. Last time, I claimed an exemption because it had been less than three years since the previous summons. This should be my last time to have to serve. In three years, I'll be 70 and able to take the senior citizen exemption. That's one good thing to look forward to about turning 70 in three years!

All of my working career when I wanted to get jury duty notices I never did. ONE in 30 years....once I retired and no longer wanted them...THAT's when they started coming frequently!!! Go figure! You're lucky you get a three year reprieve Elissa...we only get one.

Have I said how sick and tired I am of being sick and tired. I have had some kind of viral infection going on three weeks.... :sick2: I just want to feel human again!

My husband was called to Jury Duty after his death. I called and said I didn't think he could make it.

Oh June....now that's crazy...and I thought our system was bad.

I got called in May. I sent proof I was over 70. Sure hope they accepted it, never heard back.

Suzie

PS: Sue, I hope you feel better soon! Hugs

Thanks Suzie...me too :sick2::tissues:

Brushes away the cobwebs....Hello the house.....Anybody home?

We had yet another plumbing disaster at our house last month! This time, it was two incidents in the same week! Air-conditioner drain backed up AGAIN and a broken bathtub drain upstairs. Long story short, our dining room floor, which is only 3 years old, will either be sanded/refinished or replaced. Our kitchen cabinets at the sink will be rebuilt, our ceiling and kitchen repainted, and sheetrock repaired! Taking the opportunity to update the kitchen paint color since it has to be redone anyway. Thank God we have good homeowner's insurance!

Oh, Elissa - sounds like an awful mess........and lots of repair work to be done. You have a very positive attitude - that's a big part of the battle won.

Sure drives home the point that good homeowner's insurance is a very good investment! :hug1:

Bonnie

I had hoped it was over after the hail damages in the Spring, which resulted in a new roof, patio cover and garage doors, plus repairs to our truck and car. Our car insurance already went up. I imagine our homeowner's insurance will too. Sigh.

So sorry all this is happening, my dear friend. You and the family are in my prayers.

One of these days, when all the car issues (you) the house issues (both of us) and health issues (me) are behind us, we are gonna party!

Hugs!

So sorry all this is happening, my dear friend. You and the family are in my prayers.

One of these days, when all the car issues (you) the house issues (both of us) and health issues (me) are behind us, we are gonna party!

Hugs!

It's a deal! :p

:hearts: hugs to both of you my friends!

Right back atcha, Sweet Sue.

I keep thinking about Elissa - and all they have to do. I would be overwhelmed, I think. Pretty sure, actually.

Yes, Bonnie, it's going to be a big repair job. It would drive us crazy if we let it! We'd be in deep trouble if it weren't for our home-owner's insurance! They should start the work on November 9. Hopefully, we'll have a nice new dining room floor and newly painted kitchen for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, I've got to get busy unloading the china cabinet and display cases so nothing gets broken when they move the furniture out of the dining room.

I think you'll be so happy when it is all over Elissa...just think of it as a re-model and that the Property Brothers are doing it. :p

Been thinking of you lately, Elissa, with so much to do. The GALS are right, look at it as a remodel. I just did some remodeling here and believe me it can be trying but just walk around the mess and go on merry way and all of a sudden it will be just be gorgeous. No stress is permitted!

Hugs, Lu

That is a great attitude, Barb. When I have work done on my house, the mess makes my ulcers kick up. Can't stand it!

Yay!  We are coming back slowly but surely!!  :yahoo::stranger::Tullus1:

I have been trying to post a hearty Merry Christmas message to everyone in the GALS thread - and can't.......which is why I'm posting this here.

Merry Christmas, everyone - and a Happy New Year.    I hope it was a very good time for all of you.   

Hugs

Bonnie

11 hours ago, BlueJean said:

I have been trying to post a hearty Merry Christmas message to everyone in the GALS thread - and can't.......which is why I'm posting this here.

Merry Christmas, everyone - and a Happy New Year.    I hope it was a very good time for all of you.   

Hugs

Bonnie

Hi, Bonnie!  I moved your post to the GALS Support Center!  The new forum is confusing and doesn't have all the bells and whistles we are used to ... it took me a few tries to get this moved.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your 2017 will be healthy and happy!

Hugs

Barb