Gerard Butler GALS
Lady Elissa

Gerry Character Survivor 2015

Well goodness this just gets harder and harder! That's the excitement of it I guess!

This week I vote to send Johnnie home(only because Terry's immune). As for the immunity question, this one is so tough....there are so many on the list that were great at one but not exactly the other, or at least not from what we saw. Creedy for instance would make an absolutely terrific father, but we never got to see his potential as a husband. ....But you know what? I'm gonna pick him anyways because of how deeply he cared about those kids, putting his life on the line to protect them even though they weren't his own. And I'm sure he'd do the same for his wife if he had one. So yes, my answer for the immunity question would be Creedy, for the reasons I stated in the previous sentence. :)

Gor your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Sarah. :)

I'm saying Goodbye to TeamGeorge.gif

Easy answer to the question. I immediately thought how Leonidas died in order to keep his wife and child from becoming slaves to Xerxes. His last thoughts were of his wife whom he loved and respected enough to ask her opinions on serious issues.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Kathy. :)

I vote to kick King Leo off ..... :inshade: :inshade:

I think Creedy would make a wonderful husband and father.....he loved kids and could make them feel safe and have fun even in the most desperate situations and he gave his life to protect those he loved.

Remove Sam

The best father and husband would be Creedy and it's based on his interactions with kids. Give him a nice female and you'll see he's also a good husband!
Also - he's cute which is one of several reasons that can't be accepted.

in addition I don't think Clyde would be a good father and husband. He's truly dedicated but only to his first family. In his world, in his mind there isn't enough space for a new family. :(

Got your votes and answers to the Immunity Question, Sue and Marta. :)

I'm still voting off Clyde. As for the question, I'm going with Frosty. He was a wonderful husband, and he was a father to not just his kids, but to Jay, too.

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Issy. :)

I vote to send King Leo home

I go with Creedy for all the previously stated reasons. He was very good with the children. He was a very loyal, committed to others guy. If he had a wife, he would have been the same with her. He was self-sacrificing for others' safety.

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Bonnie. :)

I vote to send Leo home, he was very good with his child but Creedy was brill with the children in his care, he gave his life for them all you cant ask for more than that

Hugs

June

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, June. :)

This week I vote off Johnnie Donne and I think Frosty would be the best father/husband. He struggled in the beginning with the that but eventually he was trying to be a good father. He obviously loved his wife deeply because you see how her death almost destroyed him. He was a good surrogate father to Jay as well.

Sara

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Sara. :)

I'll say goodbye to King Leo.....

Husband & Father---th_image.jpg1_zpspmuxjp6d.jpg Frosty had his questionable moments but he was a great father-figure for Jay, he loved his wife immensely & when she was gone he had promised her he would give up Mavericks for the sake of his kids which he did.

Diana

#ILoveGB

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Diana. :)

I vote off Clyde Shelton.

King Leonidas would make the best husband and father because he respects women and would be a partner to his wife, and would make sure his kids are respectful, kind and instilled with a sense of duty and what is right, just.

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Joanne. :)

Getting really tough, now, but I vote to send George home. I agree with what others have said that King Leo was very loving to his wife and son. He was willing to sacrifice everything to keep them and his "people" safe. Now let's keep him safe.

Judy

Edited by mommaduck

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Judy. :)

I vote to send George home.

I think King Leo would make the best husband and father because not only did he want to protect his wife & son but his country & its people.

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Barb. :)

You are making this very difficult, Elissa. :p

I could go along with George being booted off this week. I'm torn on who to give immunity to but I think I will go with King Leo being the best father and husband. He taught his son how to be the best Spartan that he could be-an important quality in the society they were raised in. He also was so absolutely devoted to his wife and considered her a true partner.

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Jilly. :)

You think this question was tough, wait until you see next week's! :escape: