Gerard Butler GALS
Midnight Diva

Memoriam - raina snow

Raina Snow ..... BettyAnn Robinson passed away this week! May she rest in peace.....

I'm so sad to hear of Bettes' passing. I always enjoyed our interactions on GALS forum. She will be missed by those of us who 'knew' her.

Diane, thank you for letting us know. Hope you are taking care, as you, too, are missed on the Forum!

Best regards,

Barbara

I am so very sorry to hear of Betts' passing. I really enjoyed meeting her once. She was a lovely lady.

Rest in Peace, old friend.

Love,

Suzie

I'm very sorry to hear that! I spent many hours in the gaming threads playing the games with Betts. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Raina aka Bettyann,

I sent you a private message, I know your not here to read it, but I wanted you to know how special you were here on GALS, and that you won't be forgotten. Prayers to your family as they learn to adjust to life without your sweet love and laughter. Prayers and love to you too Diane, the friendships we create on GALS go well beyond the fandom that brings us together. (((HUGS)))

With love,

Bellawolfe

Thanks Diane for letting us know. Bettes was such a sweet lady.

May Bettes rest in peace.

Oh Bettes....it's been awhile but I will never forget you my dear friend. You have truly gone home now and I will pray for your family.

I just saw this. I'm so sorry to hear about Bettes. I heard from her not long ago. Very sad. But I know she's very happy where she is......and I give thanks for that.

Bonnie

So sorry to hear this sad news, Raina may you rest in peace, you woll be sadly missed, by your many many friends

Hugs

June

Always sad to hear a GAL has passed. I never met "Raina Snow" in person but I remember her posts so well. She was active on here and such a sweet lady. God bless her and her family during these hard times.

~HUGS~ Kathy

May you rest in peace Bettes! You were a lovely person.