Gerard Butler GALS
Lady Elissa

Gerry Character Survivor 2015

Sue had Suzie and me going too! ;) So is this a good time to say that Leonidas is thinking of surrendering to Xerxes if he loses? :( Uh, maybe not... :inshade:

I'm sorry guys....but yes, let the games begin! LOL

I love watching Survivor for the DRAMA! :naughty:

I loved when we first started playing the game and we would really get down and dirty (HOBBES...where are you?????)

hugs to all

me

I don't remember Hobbes ever playing Survivor, but we did have lots of players and some wild times back in the first few tournaments. Of course, we had people coming and going, sometimes only popping in for one vote! Bella started the game, and ran it for several years until Sally's son Sean (Hidden Warrior) took over. I took it over from him a few years ago. I'll be happy to do it as long as folks want the game to continue. Maybe some rules clarification and the definition of what an alliance is might be in order if we plan to continue this madness. :cheeky: Sure, and I can handle it. I'm the membership chair and newly elected second vice president of a local Irish Society (Harp & Shamrock Society of Texas). If I can corral them, I can deal with this! :fall:

I don't remember Hobbes ever playing Survivor, but we did have lots of players and some wild times back in the first few tournaments. Of course, we had people coming and going, sometimes only popping in for one vote! Bella started the game, and ran it for several years until Sally's son Sean (Hidden Warrior) took over. I took it over from him a few years ago. I'll be happy to do it as long as folks want the game to continue. Maybe some rules clarification and the definition of what an alliance is might be in order if we plan to continue this madness. :cheeky: Sure, and I can handle it. I'm the membership chair and newly elected second vice president of a local Irish Society (Harp & Shamrock Society of Texas). If I can corral them, I can deal with this! :fall:

Good ideas all around, Elissa. I think you are the only one who can run this game. You keep us all on the straight and narrow. Question, I'm all for booting off Frosty this round and if you need one vote to do that let me know and I will change my vote. I'm confused now on the final vote count since you and Suzie changed back and forth. I don't want to miss an opportunity to put Johnnie and Leonidas in the final round where they should be.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kathy! No one needs to change their vote. Let's just let the votes fall as they may. At least no one can say this game is boring! :D

Oh Elissa, you must continue doing the game. I know you work your bottom off and no one else is willing to work that hard! :hugssnogs:

Suzie

Aw, shucks! :embarassed::thankyou: Suzie!

So, anybody else gonna vote this week? It ain't over til it's over! :D

I'll vote twice if you'd like :p

:thankyou: Elissa....I agree with Suzie.... I don't know how you keep up with it all.

hugs,

Sue

Got your vote, Joanne! :)

I have never seen anything negative said here to be anything other than said in "jest" or to be taken terribly seriously. Just a lot of fun "playing."

That being said--I ,sadly, cast my vote for Johnnie to go home. I will now, and forever, place King Leo right up there with The Phantom--at least in

my heart. Long live the King!! (Or at least may he live to be here next week.)

Judy

Got your vote, Judy. :)

Elissa - we all appreciate your keeping these games going and know it takes a lot of your time. I also appreciate your willingness to answer questions asked by some of us (me) that are relatively new to Survival - and never watched the series on TV.

Thanks, Elissa :thankyou:

Bonnie

Elissa - we all appreciate your keeping these games going and know it takes a lot of your time. I also appreciate your willingness to answer questions asked by some of us (me) that are relatively new to Survival - and never watched the series on TV.

Thanks, Elissa :thankyou:

Bonnie

Thanks, Bonnie! Feel free to ask a question about this crazy game any time. :D

Voting has ended for this week. See you tomorrow with results and set-up for the final week of the tournament! :)

Welcome to Gerry Character Survivor 2015

Week 24: And then there were two! The Final Showdown!

Each week (weeks 21-24) we will vote to eliminate ONE man from the game until only ONE man remains. That man will be the 2015 Champion and will join the previous winners in the Hall of Champions. The Champion will be announced at the beginning of Week 25.

This thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (NO LATE VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel), Mike Banning (Olympus Has Fallen), and The Stranger (Dear Frankie). Please note that they are NOT included in this tournament. They are enjoying retirement in the Hall of Champions where there are no unhappy endings. They are replaying their movies and telling each other tall tales of their days of glory.

Eliminated last week was Johnnie Donne.

Week 23- Please vote one OFF. Please note the rules have NOT changed! A vote FOR a man is a vote to kick him OFF. Every year, someone accidentally votes their man off in the last week in their excitement to see him become the champion.

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks th_aaf7bce5-5880-409e-bd00-5e51cd17374e.th_paddleboard5a.jpgth_mavtr1sc28.jpg

King Leonidas - 300 th_300_video1_18.jpgth_11822417_10200989814425731_3275928186th_300_f_1.jpg

Eliminated:

Week 1: Chaun and Lead Seaman

Week 2: Sea Captain and Cassius

Week 3: Burke and Chris Kumac

Week 4: Jacko and Peter (Little White Lies)

Week 5: Peter (Please) and Yasha
Week 6: Tim Bolton and Marty Claymore
Week 7: Gus and Charles Bellamy + Archie Brown (tie for 2nd vote)
Week 8: Jackie, Jr. and Sam (One More Kiss)
Week 9: Tullus Aufidius and Stoick
Week 10: Kable and Neil Randall
Week 11: Milo Boyd
Week 12: Frank Borghi

Week 13: Dracula

Week 14: Jack Rusoe
Week 15: One-Two
Week 16: Mike Chadway
Week 17: Alex Rover
Week 18: George Dryer
Week 19: Terry Sheridan
Week 20: Clyde Shelton
Week 21: Sam Childers
Week 22: Creedy
Week 23: Johnnie Donne

Okay. Have to say it. THIS! IS! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! Love them both equally!!!! But after thinking it over several minutes, I'm gonna have to say that my official vote is to send King Leonidas home. I know this role was key in Gerry's career and Frosty is a lesser-known role/quieter guy, but Frosty is also more well-rounded overall...So before I talk myself into changing my mind, I bid King Leonidas adieu.......and now retreat to my little corner to cry. :p

Got your vote, Sarah.

My vote is to say goodbye to th_TeamFrosty.gif

It's time to honor the role that made Gerry an A-lister and got Gerry no telling how many more movies that we love, including Frosty's role! Leonidas for the win!

Well said Elissa - I vote to send Frosty home. 3 cheers for Leonidas to win!

Barbara

Much as I love Frosty and as many times as I've watched Chasing Mavericks, I have to vote to send my lovely Frosty home. He needs to spend more time with his kids anyway.

Leonidas deserves to be our new Champion. "Cheers to the King!"

Suzie

Saying bu-bye to Frosty with no hesitation. King Leonidas for the win!!!

:gah: and :crybaby: over Johnnie going home. Maybe next year. :pantingheart:

Sadly, need to vote off King Leonidas.

Sara