Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

New role! "The Headhunter's Calling"

BETTY MAE CASTING is casting the film THE HEADHUNTER'S CALLING w/@GerardButler. Review BETTY MAE CASTING's projects @ http://t.co/elXaivrXNH
— CastingAbout (@CastingAbout) September 1, 2015

Mathew McConaughey was pitched back in 2010 for the lead, but nothing came of it.

From screenwriter Dill Dubuque. Details are scarce, but Pajiba provides a brief synopsis: “A workaholic corporate headhunter [has alienated] his family for years and [lets] his cutthroat business compromise his ethics in pursuit of financial gain, until he finds out his oldest has leukemia and decides that family is more valuable than anything else.”

Confirmed!

LAC09-65x65.jpg?d42a01
link above is broken due to server issues, but the content was:
Gerard Butler is trading his action-hero stripes for a dramatic turn in The Headhunter’s Calling, from first-time director Mark Williams. The Olympus Has Fallen and 300 series star will play Dane Jensen, a corporate headhunter who works at Blackrock Recruiting arranging jobs for engineers. He is well on his way to achieving his longtime work goal of taking over the company when his 10-year-old son falls ill and his personal and professional priorities clash. The Judge scribe Bill Dubuque wrote the script.

Production begins October 26 in Toronto on the pic, which Butler and Williams will produce with Alan Siegel. Dubuque, Danielle Robinson and Dan Bekerman are exec producing. Voltage Pictures has taken international rights to the pic and will be selling it at the Toronto International Film Festival this month. CAA brokered the deal and also will handle the domestic sale.

Source: Deadline Hollywood

I'm really excited by the sound of this role. Juicy...drama!

And it's filming soon! And in Toronto! Yea!!!

Praying for lots of bts pics and interviews.

Anyone else??

Yes.... :woohoo: I'm excited too!!!!! Anything with Gerry!!!!

This role sounds very interesting & will, I'm sure, showcase how versatile Gerry is with his acting talents.

I can't wait..... :yahoo:

#ILoveGB

diana

:yummy::) Hello!!!! Great news, so excited, seems a very interesting role!!!!! He will be as perfect as usual!!!!! I'll send my résumé to his character!!!! Joking!!!!

Josée