Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Anupam Kher signs Hollywood film with Gerard Butler

Anupam Kher is not new to Hollywood; in fact, the veteran actor was part of the highly lauded Jennifer Lawrence starrer Silver Linings Playbook. This time, the Indian actor is co-starring alongside 300 actor Gerard Butler in The Head-hunter’s Calling.

According to Hindustan Times, Anupam has already started bonding with the Hollywood star on the shoot. “I have already started shooting for the film in Toronto, Canada. Gerard is a great actor, and working with him is so fun,” he said.

The 60-year-old was so excited that he even tweeted a picture with Gerard:

The storyline of the film revolves around a corporate head-hunter who’s focused more on his job than his family puts his career on hold when his child is diagnosed with cancer. Anupam will play the role of an Indian-American paediatric oncologist. The film is being directed by Mark Williams, and is written by Bill Dubuque, who has penned the Oscar nominated The Judge.

The Bollywood actor has his hands full, after his return from Canada, he will start shooting for Neeraj Pandey’s film which is a biopic of cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Anupam will be playing the role of Dhoni’s father, while the World Cup winning captain will be played by actor Sushant Singh Rajput.

Source

Aw sounds like a heart breaker...but hey right here in Toronto? GREAT

Hi May - love your siggy. That is one hot pic of Gerry.........woohoo! :pantingheart:

Thanks BlueJean...Frannie made it for me years ago...it's been a long time since I was last here...hope all is well with you?

Yes - I'm fine. I know you've been gone from the board for quite awhile. I missed seeing you post here and there. Hope yu are also doing well.

Yes - I'm fine. I know you've been gone from the board for quite awhile. I missed seeing you post here and there. Hope yu are also doing well.

Yes BlueJean..I have since become a great grandmother..and am babysitting him two days a week...it has been over 20 years since taking care of a 6 month old...like getting on a bicycle but with 21 speeds instead of a handlebar and brakes...there goes the hint agewise Lol :3am:

may - I know you're loving that great-grandson. I am also a great-grandmother. My oldest great granddaughter is 8 and next is her 6 YO brother - and now I have fraternal twins great grandchildren. It's truly amazing how each generation just gets sweeter and sweeter.

Glad to hear you're up and at 'em.

Hugs

Bonnie