• Announcements

• becozy

Click here for links to our Social Media and GALS Site   03/22/2017

Check us out at:  Gerard Butler GALS       - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

• becozy

PHOTOBUCKET CHANGES WILL AFFECT OUR FORUM   07/13/2017

Photobucket has changed their rules of usage. They are not allowing embedded photos to forums with the simple accounts all of us at GALS have. The mods are really annoyed - Photobucket wants $39.99 A MONTH which has to be paid in advance in one sum of $399!!! Can you imagine? Some of us have an account that should allow us to have our photos 'hot linked' as they call it, through December 2018.   There are alternative services, but they all are charging, too. This will mean the end of our avatars, signatures and images of Gerry that we're so fond of sharing in our posts.   Image Shack will still allow sharing, but they are charging for that service, although not as much as Photobucket.   The images cannot be hosted by GALS as that would drive up the cost of hosting, which we already struggle to pay.   We're looking into alternatives.   To find out more about the issue:  http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/categories/200056995-Sharing-and-Linking   http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010128088-What-users-are-affected-by-the-changes-to-our-3rd-Party-Hosting-policies- If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017,
      you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd
      Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your
      subscription. http://blog.photobucket.com/please-review-latest-changes-photobucket/

http://photobucket.com/terms   https://twitter.com/photobucket   Discussion thread:  
irish

June's Artwork - #8

61 posts in this topic

Some more of June's more recent artwork:

th_JuneIMG_0100_zpsaccd7ccc.jpg

th_JuneIMAG0130_zpse477e15e.jpg

th_juneDSCN0019_zpsdbwe5qe1.jpg

th_juneDSCN0156_zpslsohjqug.jpg

th_juneDSCN0129_zpsfs7s7dgd.jpg :pantingheart: :pantingheart: :pantingheart:

th_juneDSCN0085_zpsa9swi0d6.jpg :wowza: love the grey hair in this one!

And her current project:

th_juneDSCN0188_zpsssmanlxp.jpg

AND I can't forget our little Alfie:

th_JuneIMAG0139_zps8bd3a86c.jpg

So drool on ladies!!

Hi Sue

Thanks for your post, I feel honoured by what you have said and done, Hope you all like the new one, its just done with love.

th_DSCN0188_zpsssmanlxp.jpg

Thanks Gals

Hugs

June

Indeed it is June...you can tell...ALL of your wonderful creations are done with love...that's one of the reasons they are all so special (well ... that and the subject helps as well)...lol

hugs,

Sue

I get chill bumps every time I see June's art!!!!!!

You are amazing June!!

DD

#ILoveGB

June, I had company visiting and found out that the wife loves Gerard Butler. We were watching the news in Florida and it was announced that Gerry would be the Grand Marshall at the Daytona 500 and she got excited. I asked her if she ever went on GALS and she said she didn't know there was such a site and I showed her. I also showed her your cross stitch masterpieces of Gerry and she was blown away. She said she never knew you could get cross stitch to look so real. I told her the artist is a master and every piece is a work of art and she said, "I'll say it is art alright". So you have another fan and she is going to come back to GALS when she gets home.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Wow thanks Kathy, that was very sweet of you and another new member for GBGals as well.

Hugs

June

June, so what are you doing with this one? Inquiring minds want to know....

th_DSCN0129_zpsfs7s7dgd.jpg

Hi Sue

sorry I missed this post, well he is sitting at the back of my room watching over me, keeping me going, hehehe. New one nearly finished, just two pages left to do, think you are going to like him.

Hugs

June

June....looking forward to the big reveal! Can't wait! ❤️

~HUGS~ Kathy

well, finished at last, I honestly think this is the hardest I have done, seems to have taken me ages and not sure whether its good enough.

th_DSCN0194_zpsy5atnnxh.jpg

What do you think, honest opinions please

Hugs

June

June -I'd be most happy to tell you what I think of your latest creation..................I love it! It is gorgeous. I think he's the most handsome in this pic of all of them - you did great! You make me excited to see the next one. Seriously, this is pairfect . What part of it are you unhappy with?

th_DSCN0194_zpsy5atnnxh.jpg

Probably the length of time it took me to complete, it was a very hard one to do as nearly each stitch was a different colour.

I have had good feed back so it is probably just me. I think my fingers re losing their feeling, just spent all evening sorting out silks for the next one, so everything is ok.

Thanks

Hugs

June

Well, June..............Let me see.............

:pantingheart:th_DSCN0194_zpsy5atnnxh.jpg:wowza::swoon:

:bow2:

:clap::awesome:

Diana

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

June, it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Ok, thanks guys, maybe it was just me, if you all like it then its upwards and onwards, I spent all last evening sorting out silks so I guess I m not ready to pack in yet, hehehe.

Where would I be to without you all, I take my hat off to you and many thanks. :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Hugs

June

Are you kidding...it's more like...where would we be without YOU!!! Love ALL of your works of art June.

Are you kidding...it's more like...where would we be without YOU!!! Love ALL of your works of art June.

I concur with the above assessment of the situation !!!!!!! Lol

<3 Diana

What Diana said.

P.S. Diana - love your siggy!

Bonnie

Thank you Bonnie!!!!

Diana

#ILoveGB

June, I may be a little late getting here but that is because I caught a peek of this beauty on Facebook almost the moment you posted it. As always, I was enthralled with it and couldn't stop looking at this lovely piece. He looks so beautiful! As always you amaze me with your talents. I so look forward to each piece you do and I am NEVER disappointed with the results. No one could make these awesome pieces better than you do. I hope you keep going because we all enjoy watching them develop overtime and the results are pure perfection. Thank you once again for sharing your talents with all of us! You rock girl! ❤️

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Guys

here we go again, Page 3/12 of my latest

th_DSCN0202_zpsov5vvwsh.jpg

Hugs

June

oh boy....the latest creation...love those eyes!!

Uh oh.......

Swooning has begun.....

Diana

#ILoveGB

I thought I had posted here with your latest creation pic but I guess it was on Facebook. So glad you do post this on Facebook so I get a heads up on how beautiful he looks. This is going to be a winner just by the eyes alone but I can't wait to see his mouth!!! You know me!!! Love it, June!

~HUGS~ Kathy