Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor

My vote is to send Jack home - and

Creedy to Exile - because he already knows what it's like to live in the past - and he was enjoying himself even then - looking out for others.

Bonnie

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote to sent Jack home.

Creedy to exile - he seems to be the most adaptable in changing circumstances.

Wow...I think I'm making it just under the wire this time! I vote to give chauvinist Mike Chadway the boot...and let's send Jack Rusoe to exile...he's just a nice guy scientist trying to get home to his little girl...gotta admire that!! :)

Edited by phanphorlife

Got your vote to boot Mike Chadway, but Exile Island is over. :)

Voting has ended for this week. See you tomorrow with results and set-up for week 18 and a new Immunity Question. Remember, Exile Island is no more for this year's tournament. Immunity is decided only by "winning" the Immunity Question of the week. :)

Welcome to the 2016 Edition of Gerry Character Survivor!

Week 18- Immunity Questions Continue

Gerry's characters are all now abandoned on an island. Each week (weeks 17-21) or until only 5 men remain, we will vote to eliminate one man from the game and will answer one Immunity Question, saying which man "fits" the question and WHY.Incomplete answers will not count. The man who is named as the "answer" to the Immunity Question the most times in one week will be immune from elimination the following week. At the end of the Immunity Questions round of play, the surviving man with the most "wins" will receive an additional week of immunity at the conclusion of this round of play.

This thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (NO LATE VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel), Mike Banning (Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen), The Stranger (Dear Frankie), and King Leonidas (300). Please note that they are NOT included in this tournament. They are enjoying retirement in the Hall of Champions where there are no unhappy endings. They are replaying their movies and telling each other tall tales of their days of glory.

Week 18- Voted off last week was Jack Rusoe. The winner of the Immunity Question was Creedy. He is immune from elimination this week. Johnnie Donne is immune this week as well. This is his reward for winning the Exile Island phase of the game.

Please make your vote very clear. For example: I vote to kick off (send home, boot off, eliminate, etc) Joe Blow. The answer to the Immunity Question is John Doe,BECAUSE.....Incomplete answers (those that give no reason) will not count. :tomato:

In no specific order, here are our competitors: Please vote one OFF. Please answer this Immunity Question: Which man would you rather have as your personal fitness trainer, and WHY? Please note that "because he's my favorite," “because he’s cute,” "because I want him to win," etc. are NOT acceptable reasons and will NOT be counted! :inshade:

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks

Sam Childers - Machine Gun Preacher

One-Two - Rock'n'Rolla

Terry Sheridan - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Johnnie Donne - The Jury - Immune

Mike Chadway - The Ugly Truth

Alex Rover – Nim’s Island

Creedy - Reign of Fire - Immune

George Dryer– Playing for Keeps

Eliminated:

Week 1 Chaun and Lead Seaman

Week 2 Sea Captain and Cassius
Week 3 Burke and Jacko
Week 4 Peter (LWL) and Tim Bolton
Week 5 Peter (Please) and Chris Kumac
Week 6 Yasha and Charles Bellamy
Week 7 Gus and Marty Claymore
Week 8 Archie Brown and Jackie, Jr.
Week 9 Tullus Aufidius and Stoick
Week 10 Neil Randall and Sam (OMK)
Week 11 Dracula
Week 12 Kable
Week 13 Milo Boyd
Week 14 Frank Borghi
Week 15 Clyde Shelton
Week 16 Set
Week 17 Jack Rusoe

i think this week, i want to vote off Mike Chadway.

As for Immunity: I think Frosty would be the best personal trainer. He certainly got Jay into condition to compete. Maybe he could get rid of my tummy bulge!

Suzie

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Suzie. Once again, I agree with you! :)

My vote this week is also to say goodbye to Mike Chadway. As for the Immunity Question, although there are several remaining characters who are in really good physical shape, I'd rather have Frosty as my personal trainer. I don't think he would let me skip sessions, eat doughnuts, or just be a slacker in general. And, as Suzie said, he has a proven record of success with Jay. :workout:

Gonna vote to send Mike Chadway home as well.

As for the Immunity Question, this one's a real toughy....Gonna go with Frosty, though, because he's always coming up with creative and unique methods, which is something I'd need in order to stick it out!

OK, goodbye to Mike Chadway. Frosty most definitely would be the best personal trainer, if I ever needed one, because he took a kid and made him a super hero in surfing! The results speak for themselves.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'll go along with sending Mike home...even though he can do a mean salsa!

I'm going to say George...being an ex soccer star I think he would keep me on my toes :p

I vote to get rid of One-Two. As far as who I would like as my personal fitness trainer it would have to be Terry Sheridan. When you first meet him in the movie what is he doing - body lifts in his cell on the ceiling hanging on with his fingers. Come on now, you have to be pretty fit in order to do that. Then he propels himself upside down on a rope all the while shooting the bad guys. Jumps off a building to do body gliding! With a body like that, you are obviously very much in shape and he could teach me to do all that and more I'm sure.

I vote off Mike Chadway and I would say One-two would be an excellent trainer because he is great at running and also as I mentioned last week..he can sure dance ;)

I vote off One-Two

The answer to the question is Mike Chadway for a dancing coach. Did you see his moves in the salsa. THUD!

Got your vote and answer Barb, but for the question, it's supposed to be personal trainer, not dancing coach, but I get what you mean. :kisswink:

Sorry, Elissa, but it has been over 10 years for me with Gerry and he still makes me befuddie. You know I meant Dance Trainer.

Sorry, Elissa, but it has been over 10 years for me with Gerry and he still makes me befuddie. You know I meant Dance Trainer.

The question was personal fitness trainer, but you do have to be physically fit to dance, so in a roundabout way, you answered the question. I knew what you meant. Just wanted to redirect to the actual question, or the next person might go way off-topic to an answer I won't be able to count. :duck:

I still want Mike Chadway gone, so I'm again voting him off. I want Alex Rover as my personal fitness trainer because not only is he in amazing shape, he also has a great personality and is proven motivator: He got the agoraphobic Alexandra Rover out of her house and all the way to Nim and her dad Jack when they needed her most. That's good enough for me. =O)