Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor

Lady Elissa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny is one of my favorites. I have to vote Creedy to go home. Love him, but Creedy, bye bye. Oh my, that is so hard to say.

I have put off voting because I know many here want Johnnie and that is fine for them. But, I look at the two characters side by side and I see a troubled character in Johnnie that admittedly said he treated women terribly and after just a few days goes over the edge when he finds out Rose is married. That shows weakness to me. That bothered me at the time. I really didn't like his character. Now I look at Creedy who was such a likable character and treated everyone with respect and he even gave his life to save others. I can't vote just because it is the popular choice of many. I'm not looking to defend my vote but to explain it. It is my opinion. After all of that I vote off Johnnie.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Well said Kathy. I was torn between them and I see your point. If my friends stop liking me because of this - I won't stop liking them. They are my GALS family! So I will be voting off Johnnie.

Well said Kathy. I was torn between them and I see your point. If my friends stop liking me because of this - I won't stop liking them. They are my GALS family! So I will be voting off Johnnie.

Got your vote, Barb. You're still my friend! Both characters are winners in my book! :)

But remember how Creedy felt about Americans...they were the only thing worse than dragons.....

He sure did say that, Sue! :fall:

I have put off voting because I know many here want Johnnie and that is fine for them. But, I look at the two characters side by side and I see a troubled character in Johnnie that admittedly said he treated women terribly and after just a few days goes over the edge when he finds out Rose is married. That shows weakness to me. That bothered me at the time. I really didn't like his character. Now I look at Creedy who was such a likable character and treated everyone with respect and he even gave his life to save others. I can't vote just because it is the popular choice of many. I'm not looking to defend my vote but to explain it. It is my opinion. After all of that I vote off Johnnie.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Well said, Kathy. However, remember Johnnie recognized his weakness and battled to overcome it. In the end, the fight was won and he was able to find a new future, hopefully with the woman he loved. Bravo, Johnnie!