Gerard Butler GALS
Lady Elissa

Gerry Character Survivor

I refuse to say good bye to Creedy!!! Therefore, my vote is to send Johnnie home!

Good bye sweet Creedy....but it is Johnnie's turn to win :johnnie:

This hurts too much.. but I do agree with my fellow GALS I vote off Creedy...:(

My vote is also for Creedy to go home - tho I love him.

And a big win for Johnnie :johnnie::kiss:

Oh boy!!!! Talk about hard...... Uhh....bye-bye....uhhhh.....Crispy Creedy.....:'(

Diana

Johnny is one of my favorites. I have to vote Creedy to go home. Love him, but Creedy, bye bye. Oh my, that is so hard to say.

Creedy for the win!!!!!

So I assume you are voting Johnnie off. Got it, Joanne. :)

Got your vote too, Sally. :)

I have put off voting because I know many here want Johnnie and that is fine for them. But, I look at the two characters side by side and I see a troubled character in Johnnie that admittedly said he treated women terribly and after just a few days goes over the edge when he finds out Rose is married. That shows weakness to me. That bothered me at the time. I really didn't like his character. Now I look at Creedy who was such a likable character and treated everyone with respect and he even gave his life to save others. I can't vote just because it is the popular choice of many. I'm not looking to defend my vote but to explain it. It is my opinion. After all of that I vote off Johnnie.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Well said Kathy. I was torn between them and I see your point. If my friends stop liking me because of this - I won't stop liking them. They are my GALS family! So I will be voting off Johnnie.

But remember how Creedy felt about Americans...they were the only thing worse than dragons.....

Well said Kathy. I was torn between them and I see your point. If my friends stop liking me because of this - I won't stop liking them. They are my GALS family! So I will be voting off Johnnie.

Got your vote, Barb. You're still my friend! Both characters are winners in my book! :)

But remember how Creedy felt about Americans...they were the only thing worse than dragons.....

He sure did say that, Sue! :fall:

I have put off voting because I know many here want Johnnie and that is fine for them. But, I look at the two characters side by side and I see a troubled character in Johnnie that admittedly said he treated women terribly and after just a few days goes over the edge when he finds out Rose is married. That shows weakness to me. That bothered me at the time. I really didn't like his character. Now I look at Creedy who was such a likable character and treated everyone with respect and he even gave his life to save others. I can't vote just because it is the popular choice of many. I'm not looking to defend my vote but to explain it. It is my opinion. After all of that I vote off Johnnie.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Well said, Kathy. However, remember Johnnie recognized his weakness and battled to overcome it. In the end, the fight was won and he was able to find a new future, hopefully with the woman he loved. Bravo, Johnnie!

Yeah!! What she said!! :yahoo: you GO Johnnie!!

Got your vote, Barb. You're still my friend! Both characters are winners in my book! :)

Thank you, Elissa. I needed that!

Yes Barbara...we still love you and care about you...but just remember that Creedy can't stand you (or me)....LOL

I'll have to vote for sending Johnnie home and Creedy as winner...he really got short-changed (not to mention, crispied!) in the movie! :p

I'm almost sure I didn't vote this week. So here it is: remove J.

Edited by migotka21