Gerard Butler GALS

Prayers for Lugerry/Barbara

Our sweet lugerry (Barbara) is in need of prayers.

She has been going through health issues and there are several new ones of concern.

She is following doctors advice and patiently waiting for some positive results from the medications.

Barbara has asked if we would please pray for her and I assured her we would get the word out for the GALS Prayer Brigade!

Thank you all.

Prayers still going out for Lu and I have been sending them out for a long time. Please dear Lord, start hearing our prayers. We want our Lu getting better. 

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh Barbara, sending you love and prayers...always....

Dear Lord be with Barbara as she goes through this illness.   You know exactly what is wrong with her and how long she has been ill.  Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to her. In the name of Jesus, take this sickness from her body.  Give wisdom to the doctors that are treating her and let them find the proper medication that will help her get back to her old self.  Remove any fear or anxiety she has and let her feel Your love and presence at this time.  Surround her with Your people that can help and comfort her.  And may You, Lord, be glorified through her life.  I ask this in Your Name Jesus.  Amen.

prayers0796d71a054728b4224da4b157c73971.

Love and hugs,

Sue

Barbara - Please know that I am praying for you.      You are a special Gal.       I miss playing the Name Game with you.     May all God's blessings of healing be yours, lugerry!

Hugs

Bonnie

• 1 month later...

Barbara/lugerry had a couple of procedures this morning; her daughter, Michele is keeping up up-to-date via Facebook.

at about 12 noon:

Mom's procedure went well. Just waiting to go to PACU to visit.