Gerard Butler GALS

2017 Gerry MOVIE Survivor Game

Lady Elissa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh here we go.  *attempts to will my fingers to type* "C'mon.....when it all comes down to it, anything vs POTO has to go.  Even PS I Love You.  Yes, all the Ireland beauty and the humor and music and everything else you love about it." Okay.  I think I'm ready.  I vote to say good bye to PS I Love You.  But don't worry....I shall think of it fondly when we say good bye........*waves a white handkerchief solemnly at PSILY while drifting away in Erik's boat towards his lair*  (I may have recently written one too many feelsy scenes in my most recent POTO story.  It's slightly possible.)    

On 10/3/2017 at 11:57 AM, StarbossaW13 said:

Oh here we go.  *attempts to will my fingers to type* "C'mon.....when it all comes down to it, anything vs POTO has to go.  Even PS I Love You.  Yes, all the Ireland beauty and the humor and music and everything else you love about it." Okay.  I think I'm ready.  I vote to say good bye to PS I Love You.  But don't worry....I shall think of it fondly when we say good bye........*waves a white handkerchief solemnly at PSILY while drifting away in Erik's boat towards his lair*  (I may have recently written one too many feelsy scenes in my most recent POTO story.  It's slightly possible.)    

:funnyup:  That's adorable!

Suzie

Bless you Missy .... I wasn't going to vote this week because I figured I would let The Phantom of the Opera have it's unanimous win but since you broke it...I'm with you.  PS I Love You for the win (ok, so it's not :crybaby:) and I vote off POTO! 

th_2.jpgth_ps66.jpgth_gerry2highresolution.jpgth_13528.jpg

Come to mama Gerry.....

Welcome to the 2017 Edition of Gerry MOVIE Survivor!

Week 34: We have a Champion! Congratulations to The Phantom of the Opera, 2017 MOVIE Champion! POTO now takes its place in the Gerry MOVIE Hall of Fame.

KznhQ4.jpg

Eliminated:

Week 1   Movie 43 and Tale of the Mummy

Week  2  Fast Food and The Cherry Orchard

Week  3  Tale of the Black Freighter and The Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star

Week  4  An Unsuitable Job for a Woman and Little White Lies

Week  5  Please and Tomorrow Never Dies

Week  6  Harrison's Flowers and Shooters

Week  7  Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married and Jewel of the Sahara

Week  8  Gamer and One More Kiss

Week  9  Coriolanus and Gods of Egypt

Week 10 Shattered and Mrs. Brown

Week 11 The Bounty Hunter

Week 12 Miracle Match (Game of Their Lives)

Week 13 How to Train Your Dragon -2

Week 14 Nim's Island

Week 15 How to Train Your Dragon -1

Week 16 Reign of Fire

Week 17 Dracula 2000

Week 18 Law Abiding Citizen

Week 19 The Ugly Truth

Week 20 RockNRolla

Week 21 Playing for Keeps

Week 22 Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Week 23 The Jury

Week 24 Beowulf & Grendel

Week 25 Machine Gun Preacher

Week 26 Chasing Mavericks

Week 27 300

Week 28 London Has Fallen

Week 29 Attila

Week 30 Olympus Has Fallen

Week 31 Dear Frankie

Week 32 Timeline

Week 33 P. S. I Love You

Thank you to all who played! See you next year for the next round of Gerry MOVIE Survivor! We'll have our old favorites, minus our 2017 Champion, and some new movie releases to add to the tournament. Hope to see you all then! :)

Thank you, Elissa for running this game.  You generosity gave of your time to do this for GALS and I appreciated that very much.  Wish we could give the GB thread a little more activity through the year - hear me GALS post more on here.  We have several other options such as the joke thread, game thread, poems, so many included the lovely Gerry Golden Girls thread.  Check all of us out again - you'll find something you will like.  Again Elissa, thank you for your time in running the game. You Rock!    :psLep:

Hugs, Lu (Barbara)

Edited by lugerry

Yes, thank you Elissa for all the time and patience you put into this game....so POTO won...I'm SHOCKED.... :p

Congratulations to the Phantom of the Opera.

I can't believe I missed the final vote! I have been getting my house in Colorado ready to leave for Florida for the winter and came on here to vote the final week and it is OVER WITH. Doesn't matter because I would have voted for POTO for the win anyway. Thanks Elissa for managing this game for all of us!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:ty:, everyone! I enjoyed every minute of the tournament! It seemed really strange to not have to watch the clock last night so I could close the voting on time and to not set things up today for another week.  See you next year! In the meantime, how about joining in some of the other fun games here on the Forum? There are several word games and "getting to know you" type games that are a lot of fun, especially when lots of people join in! Just click on the gaming link here for the list. There are just over two pages of active games. Hope to see you there! http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/forum/29-gaming/