Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Elissa

Say Something Random About You

Here is a copy/paste of Zany's original post.

Of course, there are no limitations as to how many posts you can have in this thread, but keep each post to one thing in particular. :D

I borrowed this from Abrock/Mel.
Tell Us a Little About YOU!!
Thought it would be fun for us share in here.

We left off Here

The older I get, the more temperamental my body is becoming!  

A water main broke under the street early this morning while a city work crew was here repaving our street. The street is half-done and we've been without water all day while repair of the water main has been going on. Can't get out unless on foot because our driveway is blocked with repair trucks and orange cones. :soangry:

I ate at Wendy's tonight.........side salad and chicken from Chicken Go-Wrap.     Very exciting day.

OMG I haven't been on site for like forever. I miss it. I might as well start w/the random. Let me see... hum... Well, my taste still hasn't come back w/the meds I'm taking so I tend to eat the same thing for days in a row. With that being said, I've had a grilled cheese sandwich for the last 8 days in a row for dinner. The hubby makes a mean grilled cheese w/a mixture of white cheeses. Yummy. What else, well I'm re-watching The Tudors at night before bed. I'm so happy that Netflix picked up my show "Lucifer". yeah! That's about it right now. I'll be back later.

Let's see...something random...Oh while driving to work this morning I had to remind myself that I was actually driving. I feel like I am on auto pilot most days.  Plus it's Monday, I really dislike Mondays.  I would rather be at home watching Gerry movies all day.  However I am here listening to a teller complain about why they can't accept a voided check and me trying to explain why we can't.

Went out to lunch with Elissa for the first time without my cane since having a mild stroke!

Finally replaced the extra refrigerator that we keep in the garage. I highly recommend Sears Outlet!

Still having trouble with balance and it makes me mad!

I've lost 23 pounds since April! Only 24 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight!

I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas on September 29!

I'm looking forward to seeing Gerry's next movie, Hunter Killer!

On 7/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, Lady Elissa said:

I've lost 23 pounds since April! Only 24 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight!

That is awesome!  I've gained so much weight since my mom passed away. *tears*

We just refinanced our house! Got a much lower interest rate. We'll be 100 and 103 years old when it pays off! Something tells me that won't be our problem, :rotflmao:

i am sick of summer.  Hate the heat.  Hate the bugs.  Hate that the sun is out at 8:00.  I'M DONE with it!

I'm still trying to get down to goal weight. Gotten a little lax with the diet lately. Must refocus!

We've had two whole days in a row without rain! Yippee!

Tired of the allergies now that the rain has stopped.  Everything is blooming again!

I've read three complete novels in two days! You can tell that by looking at the condition of my house, LOL

Brought a sinus infection back from a cruise.  after two weeks, i'm still honking! :stars:

Thought the rain was over, but I hear thunder again. If kids don't show up to Trick or Treat, we're gonna have a lot of left over candy!