Gerard Butler GALS

2018 Gerry MOVIE Survivor

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:marek:  Well Marek, it's been lovely.  And it feels like an arrow's being shot through my heart to say this.  But I have to.  It's for the best.  Good bye, Marek/Timeline.  Enjoy your love and happiness and life with Lady Claire.  You deserve it.

:sad:

**sniffles, looking to Gerry Kennedy**  Rooting for you, PS I Love You!  Here's hoping that you pull through and are able to celebrate! :psLep:

Week 34: We have a Champion! Congratulations to P S I Love You! 2018 MOVIE Champion! P S I Love You now takes its place in the Gerry MOVIE Hall of Fame along with 2017 Champion, POTO!

Gerry MOVIE Hall of Fame

2017:  POTO   FxKrIg.jpg

2018: P S I Love You jqEq1y.jpg

Eliminated:

Week 1:  Movie 43 and Tomorrow Never Dies

Week 2:  Tale of the Mummy; Harrison's Flowers and The Cherry Orchard (tie for 2nd place)

Week  3:  Fast Food and Little White Lies

Week  4:  An Unsuitable Job for a Woman and Please!

Week  5:  The Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star and Tale of the Black Freighter

Week  6:  Shooters, Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married, and Jewel of the Sahara (tie for 2nd place)

Week  7:  Gamer and Coriolanus

Week  8:  How to Train Your Dragon- 1 and 2

Week  9:  The Bounty Hunter,  Dracula 2000, and Shattered (tie for 2nd place)

Week 10: One More Kiss

Week 11: Mrs. Brown

Week 12: Reign of Fire

Week 13: A Family Man (Headhunters Calling)

Week 14: Rock'n'Rolla

Week 15: Gods of Egypt

Week 16: Miracle Match (Game of Their Lives)

Week 17: Playing for Keeps

Week 18: Law Abiding Citizen

Week 19: Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Week 20: Nim's Island

Week 21: The Ugly Truth

Week 22: Geostorm

Week 23: Chasing Mavericks

Week 24: Den of Thieves

Week 25: Machine Gun Preacher

Week 26: London Has Fallen

Week 27: Beowulf & Grendel

Week 28: Olympus Has Fallen

Week 29: The Jury

Week 30: 300

Week 31: Attila

Week 32: Dear Frankie

Week 33: Timeline

Thank you to all who played! See you in a few months for the next round of Gerry MOVIE Survivor! We'll have our old favorites, minus our 2017 and 2018 Champions, and some new movie releases to add to the tournament. Hope to see you all then! Cheers! :)

I’m so happy P S I Love You won and joined POTO❣️❣️  Now the Hall if Fame has my two most favorite Gerry films in it❣️🥰🥰

Im looking forward to playing in the future!  Thank you Elissa for doing this for us❣️

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!  Here's to next year....And thus far my two top favorites are in the Hall of Fame, in the order of my preference.....So let's see if Timeline joins the ranks as 3rd champ!  (You hear that, Marek?  I'm rooting for ya!!!) Thanks again, Elissa!!

Congrats to the new Champion!  Thank you, Elissa for all your hard work...and I KNOW you did a lot of it!!  We so appreciate the effort you put in to bring this contest to us each week.  Hopefully, next time we can get more players!

Marek, honey, we will be back next time.  TEAM TIMELINE FOREVER!

Suzie

Congratulations to the new Champion - P.S.  I Love You!      

Thanks, Elissa.     This is a fun game and I'm looking forward to playing again next year - and voting for Dear Frankie!

Bonnie

Thank you Elissa for doing this fun game. I'm sure you put in lots of hard work to run this each week.  I so glad now that my two all time favorites of Gerry's and in the Hall of Fame.  Looking forward to next's year game.

Hugs, Lu (Barbara)

It  was fun, even though we didn't have a lot of players to begin with, and lost several along the way. Please spread the news to your friends to come join us next time. I'm taking a few months to get through the busy season around St. Patrick's Day and San Antonio's April Fiesta Week. Will probably start on the 2019 tournament in May. Hope to see you then! Until then, join us in other fun games here in the Gaming forum!

Cheers!