Gerard Butler GALS
raynbow

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.2

Hi Caireen.

I'd check back with the doctor. Do you have any Ambusol to apply to the gums to numb it?

do they sell it there?

This is 300 and Leonidas to Stelios when told the Immortals were planning to attack.

Next quote: "What would a free man do?"   (woman to man)

OK, I'm gone. Back later.

Lyn

Post 275

Hi girls. Caireen, I guess it's time to have the dentist check it. Lyn and Pat could be right. It could be infected. Lyn's suggestion of Ambusol is a good idea.  Surprised you didn't get ice packs. Just to put on the side of your face to reduce the swelling, not to place directly onto the area inside the mouth. Let us know how you are later.

This is 300, Gorgo to Leo, in bed together the night before the 300 leave.

Next:"Stupid me. It's for you, isn't it?" Woman to boy, another woman and man present.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

This is DF and the waitress bringing Frankie his sundae.

Next quote: "So why don't you want to hear them?"    (man to woman)

Lyn

Post 277

Hi Lyn. Thanks for the post update.

This is DF, the Stranger to Lizzie, on the walk home.

Pat, I meant to say, I sort of agree with the "critics" about the actor playing Willie. He's just not handsome enough. Maybe he looks  a lot like *spoiler* the actor who plays the grown-up Willie we meet later in the story. For those who don't want to read this spoiler, it's typed in white. Got the idea from caireen, when she'd leave her secret clues.

Next:"Is that talk?" Man to woman, another man present.

I've got a dental appointment at 3, so I'm leaving here in 90 minutes. I'll be back before I leave.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I started after 250. If everyone marked their post, you would know when to do a new thread.

This is B&G and Beowulf  to Selma when Grendel is yelling at him on the mountainside.

Next quote: "I'll see you in the morning for herring and egg"   (man to man)

Lyn

Post 279

Edited by asunta

Hey, Lyn.

Been out walking....felt wonderful....haven't walked in ages!  Gonna make a smoothie for dinner.  Don't feel like anything else.

From B&G.....Hrothgar to Wulfy on the upstairs deck or whatever it's called.

Next:  "We have him locked up and he's still killing people!"  (woman to men)

I'm shutting down and eat dinner.  Everyone have a nice evening.

Pat

Hi Pat.

This is LAC and the mayor to Nick and Jonas talking about Clyde.

Next quote: "Its gonna be biblical!"   (man to man, another man present)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. have a nice evening.

Lyn

Post 281

Hi. Sorry I didn't come back on. I was doing Christmas cards, then I had to get ready to leave. Got to my appointment early and they still kept me waiting. I was 20 minutes late for my class, and that shouldn't have happened. I'm just getting estimates for some dental work I need done. 

This is LAC, Clyde to Nick, outside the prison walls, about the upcoming event he's got planned.

Next:"Don't you knock?" Woman to man.

Back later. Gonna have dinner. Maybe caireen will pop on. Hope you're feeling better today, caireen!

Rayna

Post 282

Edited for: shutting down. See you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning ladies.

This is TUT and Abby to Mike when he walks into her office.

Next quote: "You're wearing them now?"   (man to woman)

Going to run to Walmart early and the post office before I go out with Gina, Day 2.

Her party is tomorrow. I've got some of her things in my freezer and fridge.;) we also have to go to the cable company to exchange her box for a new one.

Back later.

Lyn

Post 283

Hey, Lyn.

Busy day again for you.  I'm gonna do my laundry.... my sheets and one load.  Can't go down until 8am.

From TUT.....Mike to Abby in the restaurant regarding her panties.

Next: "We have absolutely no idea what we want."  (woman to man)

Back later.

Pat

Post 285

Hi Pat.

Just got back. Now waiting on Gina.

This is PSILY and Holly to Daniel at the Salsa bar when he asked what women want.

Next quote:  "You didn't look lost"    (man to woman)

Lyn

Morning, girls. You're both busy and productive today, I see! I finished all my Christmas cards yesterday! YAY!  :claphands: Took about 3 hours or so, maybe more. Now I just have to buy the gifts for my manicurist, her daughter, my hair stylist, my eyebrow gal, and a few others. I'll do that this afternoon. Those will all be gift cards.

This is PSILY, Gerry to Holly, in his letter to her in Ireland.

Next:"You're his wife." Woman to woman, man present.

Back before I leave for class.

Rayna

Post 286

Hey, Rayna.

We don't do Christmas gifts anymore.  I just give my grandson money.  I just get special cards for my kids.  Sounds like you gonna be a little busy today.

From PSILY.....the woman who works in the travel office to Holly....John is with her.

Next: "What do you want.....what!!!"  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Hi Pat. Well, since we're Jewish, we only give gifts to the kids, but also small gift cards to the family at our Hanukkah brunch. Nothing big. Not important. But I still have to give Christmas gifts to some people in my life. Gift cards are easy, although some people really like a nice bottle of wine! :cheer:

This is PSILY, Gerry to Holly, at the beginning of their fight.

Next:"He'll feel threatened." Man to woman, critter present.

post 288

Rayna

Hey, Rayna.

I figured you didn't do much gift giving for Christmas because you are Jewish.  Still have to do a little though.  I like gift cards too.  So many people love wine....it is a good choice!  I really don't care for it....just sweet ones.

From PSILY.....Gerry to Holly when the Irish dog comes up to them.

Next: "Yes, I am!"  (woman to man)

Back later.

Pat

Edited by pitt118

Post 291

Hi ladies.

This is PSILY and Holly to Daniel at the Karaoke bar when he says she is a terrible singer.

I'm waiting for a call back from the DR's office I sent my records to. I'm getting nervous because Christmas is next week and I'd like to get in to see someone.

Next quote: "He was my very best mate"    (man to woman)

Lyn

Post 292

Hey, Girls.

They never called you?  I'd call the doctor and tell them you need to get an appt before Christmas.  They have your records....just get you in and you can explain to the doctor when he sees you.....if he doesn't have time to read all your records.  Not fair to have someone suffer waiting!!!!  Just my little 2 cents worth!!!!

From PSILY.....William to Holly when they are in bed together in the Irish cottage.

Next:"I think you quite enjoy this getting lost!"  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Post 293

Hi Pat.

I called the office and they said all they received were my office visits. They need the disc with my x-rays and surgical information. I called back to the office and they said I could pick up the disc tomorrow after 1 pm. I then called back for an appointment and they had 2 opening. 1 for tomorrow at 9:30, which I can't get because I won't have the disc in time. So I now have an appt for Dec 28th and 9:15 am. So another 2 weeks with this. :tantrum:

Anyway, this is PSILY and Gerry to Holly when they first met.

Next quote:  "He made me promise"    (woman to woman)

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Hi girls.  So sorry you're in pain, Lyn, and have to wait to see the doctor. Wish there was a way to get that disc over to his office by 9am tomorrow. But if it's not ready, nothing you can do. Just take it easy.

This is PSILY, Patricia to Holly, in Central Park, talking about Gerry and his letters.

Next:"You're on your own!" Man to woman.

Post 294

I'm here for a little bit. Then I have to take the cards to the post office, and buy the gift cards. 

Rayna

Clue: beach.

Rayna

edited for: I'm heading out. My quote was NI, Alex to Alexandra on the beach. Leave a new quote for me when I get back.

Edited by raynbow

Post 297

Hi Rayna. 

Thanks for leaving the answer. I would have gotten it with your clue.

Next quote: "Sorry, I was off in a dream"    (man to man)

Set up a new thread when you get back. Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. have a nice evening.

Lyn

Hi Lyn. Did all my holiday gift card shopping, and a few other things. Now I can just focus on cleaning tomorrow. 

This is B&G, Hrothgar to Wulfy, at the baptisms.

Next:"The happy would stay a boat-length away from her." Man to man in a small group of men.

Rayna

This Thread is closed. Please go here for new thread: 

Edited by raynbow