Gerard Butler GALS
raynbow

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.12

As per Lyn

This game is called "Which Movie, Who Said  It, and in Which Scene." We use quotes from Gerry's movies, and maybe TV series, that are available on DVD or Blu-ray, so everyone has access to these titles. We do not use quotes from Extra Scenes or Trailers. The first player leaves a quote, with a simple clue, such as "Girl to Man" or "Man to Woman." This makes it a little easier to figure out the movie and the scene. If a quote sits and is not answered for a long period of time, ie: more than 12 hours, the next player can leave a new quote, and the player who left the unanswered quote can tell us what her quote was. This moves the game along. Try to not repeat a quote when playing in any one thread. When the Topic pages are full, we will start a new thread. We can then use any quotes all over again, since the other Games are finished. 

Quote from last game:"Nothing like this ever happened to us in the junk business." Man to man.

Rayna

Edited by raynbow

Hi ladies.

Went out at 4pm and got back at 6:30. Went to the Dollar store, then to Old Country Buffet (instead of Dennys) and then to the Giant. I'm pooped! Did a lot of walking.

See video.

This is POTO and Andre to Firmin I think when Christine went missing.

Next quote: "Your chains are still mine..."   (man to woman)

Thanks for the thread.

Nite.

Lyn

Hi Lyn. I've never posted a video before! Wow!

This is POTO, the Phantom to Christine, when he rips her necklace withe her engagement ring off her neck, at Masquerade.

Next:"We have all been blind." Man to small group.

We're going to an 8:30 movie tonight, so I'm here till about 7:45. About an hour 3/4.

Rayna

edited for: shutting down. I'll be on in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

POTO, Raoul to Andre, Firmin, Mme Giry and others about performing Don Juan.

Fear can turn to love... (man to woman)

Morning, Girls.

Lyn, loved the video!  You look so pretty in the dress and so good seeing you walk!!!!  You look like you always did....no stress in  your face.  Like you said, you probably were so glad to get out!!!!  I can only imagine.

From POTO......the Phantom to Christine when he has her in the Lair.

Next: "I see why....especially that little blond angel!"  (man to woman...others present)

Got some paperwork to do this morning. It's really humid so far today.  Supposed to rain all day.  

Pat

Morning, girls. Lyn, how are you today? It was great to see you walking yesterday! You really did look good. How long till  you think you'll be back to normal? You looked like you are doing really well.

Hi caireen. Hope you had a good day.

Hi Pat. Hope you're having a good day.

This is POTO, Andre to Mme Giry, watching Meg dancing with the chorus.

Next:"He didn't recognize you." Woman to woman.

Getting ready for Sloan's music class. I'll be back in about 90 minutes.

Rayna

Hi ladies.

Donald was just here. He picked up my RXs for me. He brought the golden retriever that they are dog sitting for a week to give me puppy love for getting well!!!:throw:

They say it will be 4-6 months before I'm back to normal but there will be residue from this. Pain and possibly a limp. I'm tired today but loved being out. Tracy is coming back this weekend with my dresses she is washing and we're going out for that breakfast at Denny's.

This is POTO and Meg to Christine after Raoul walked right by her.

Next quote: "Did you think that I had left you for good?"   (man to others)

Lyn

Hi Lyn. Sorry you'll have problems. Here's hoping you won't.

I'm so glad Donald is so close by. Always spending time with you. He's a good son!

This is POTO, the Phantom coming down the stairs during Masquerade.

Next:"Have you ever swum in the open sea?" Man to man.

Going out to the car wash. Be back in maybe an hour.

Rayna

Hey, Girls.

Rayna...thanks for the new thread!!!

Been busy....made an apple cake and made THE macaroni salad, Lyn.  Had the green and  red peppers and thought I'd better make it before they go bad.  I have to stop by the office tomorrow morning and pick up the TV serum and syringes that I'm gonna need for Tues and Weds.  I'll give Kristi some mac salad and a piece of cake...she does so much for me because I'm not in the office all the time.

From B&G.....Wulfy to the old fisherman after he has come on shore.

Next: "I need the right path."  (man to woman)

Just got back to reading.  I love this series and especially, the first book.  Nora Roberts sure knows how to right about men/boys.  I think she had 4 brothers...so I guess she really knew!!!!

Pat

Which series are you reading, Pat? I read one in the ...In Death series a long time ago. There are so many in that group!

This is B&G, Wulfy to Selma, at her hut, when he wants her to read the bones.

Next:"Sorry, Buddy. This is my toy." Man to boy.

I might be running out in about an hour to help Ed find a new pair of dress shoes. It's a long story, but he's going to need them on Thursday or Friday, and he's leaving here on Tuesday.

Back before I leave.

Rayna

edited for: shutting down. We were out tonight. Our friend who is a jazz guitarist played tonight with a great jazz band who's lead singer is Steve Tyrell. Really great show! Got home around 11:30. So, it's late now. I changed my quote, so if caireen comes on she'll be able to play.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Glad you enjoyed your friend, Rayna.

I have to run in the office and pick up some stuff for the next two days of doing TB tests.

From TUT....Mike to the boy who found Abby's toy.

Next:  ""Listen to you....desperately asking me if you sound desperate!"  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

This is TUT and Mike to Abby in her office.

Next quote: "I'm going to make him your bitch"  (man to woman)

Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Morning, girls. Hope you're both having a good day.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, in her office, talking about Colin.

Next:"Well, I was there, and she lied." Man to boy, woman present.

Not much to do today. I'm around.

Rayna

Edited by raynbow

Hi Rayna.

This is TUT and Mike to Jonah talking about his mom as a teenager.

N ext quote: "Lick it off her finger"    (woman to man)

Lyn

Hi Lyn.

This is TUT, Abby to Mike, in his earpiece, when he's with the jello twins on the air.

Next:"That was great. Real or fake?" Man to woman.

Rayna

Hey, Rayna.

Well, I went into work and spent a couple of hours there and then Gary texted me and wanted me to go to lunch.  So I met him at the Chinese restaurant.  Came home and wrote a couple check for bills that came in the mail.  Then I walked my 2 miles.  Came back and took an early bath and washed my hair.  Have to be at a company early tomorrow morning to do TB tests.  So here I am now.

From TUT.....Mike to Abby in bed at the end..real or fake "O?"

Next: "Ahh, yes....I've got a list of demands."  (man to woman)

Maybe, back later.  I have to draw up TB syringes for tomorrow.

Pat

Hi, Pat. I am just getting ready to go to the gym. Glad I stopped on here to check.

Sounds like you had a nice day!

I know this is TUT, and It's Mike to Abby. I don't have time to scan. Can you tell me the scene?

Next:"Actually, I was enjoying the way you were telling them." Man to woman.

Gonna leave in a minute. I'll be back later.

Rayna

Oh! My quote was supposed to be Mike to Abby, in the Saloon, when she laughs at his crude joke about men not growing after they're potty trained. But it IS a twofer, I guess!

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Getting ready for work and hurrying.

From TUT....Mike to Abby in the restaurant when she was breathlessly saying something with the vibrating panties on.

Next: "They're going through puberty....they've got enough problems."   (man to child)

Gotta go....everyone have a good morning.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Rayna, Pat's quote you didn't know was TUT and Mike in the make-up chair to Abby

when she's giving him a list of words he can't say.

This is TUT and Mike to Jonah talking about the teenage girls he made cry.

Next quote: "There's the first one"    (man speaking)

Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Morning, ladies.

Thanks for helping me with Pat's quote, Lyn.

Yours is TUT, Stewart in the control room, watching Mike and Abby in the balloon, cursing.

Next:"Yeah, he's dreamy!" Man to woman.

Pilates this morning. Nothing else for the rest of the day, except going to the market on my way home. Ed's going out of town, so he's gone till Saturday evening.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I use to love when my husband was away. I could read or watch whatever I wanted and not have to stop to make dinner.

Its TUT and MIke to Abby in her courtyard, I think.

Next quote: "I hate being fed like a toddler"  (woman to man)

Caireen, any word on the job yet?

Lyn

You are a woman after my own heart! I feel exactly the same! Might have a tuna sandwich for dinner, actually. Don't have to cook! Yay!

This is TUT, Abby to Colin, in her hotel room, when she's breaking up with him.

Next:"It was more like a parade." Man to woman.

I have to run out to Fry's to get a special size battery. The alarm system is still chirping (tech guy coming back on Thursday) and I'm hoping it's just the battery. So annoying!!! Should be back with 45 minutes. Maybe less.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Had to come back online so I'm checking in.

This is TUT and Mike to Abby about his past with women.

Next quote: "I'll get a wake up call"   (man to woman)

Gina has to take Jake to the dentist at 9:30am and then she's coming back to get me. We are going to Walmart so I can do more walking and pick up a few things, with her to bring them home. Nite.

Lyn

Hi. I'm back now. Put the new battery in. Let's see if the chirping stops. Right now, it's still chirping. Maybe I have to do something. I'll call the company.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, when they're in the elevator, just before they grab each other.

Next:"No, you hate yourself because you're so shallow." Man to woman.

Have a good evening. Hope your trip to Walmart tomorrow is an easy one. The more walking you do, the better and quicker you'll heal.

Caireen, hope you stop by. Let us know the results of the interview you had last week.

Rayna

Hey, Girls.

What a day!!  Had to go to this little town almost at Lake Michigan.  Did the TB tests and after, got a text from Amanda that she needed the serum we had left.  Quickly, went back to the office to give it to her.  I rode with Kristi...so she had to take me back to her house to get my car.  On the way, we stopped and had breakfast.  Then got my car and went home.  I was so tired, I laid down for an hour.  Got up and got all 200 syringes unsheathed and then filled them with TB serum for tomorrow.  I had to get my cooler out and clean it out.  Put it all in the fridge till morning.  Had to get everything in my trunk ready to take early in the morning.  Then in the morning, I'll just have to put the syringes in the cooler and head out to the company.  I work from 7a -- 10a....come home and then return at 1p - 4p.  This is such a big job.  I'm just tired!!!  Sorry for boring you with my day.  Getting everything done at home took me 3 hours which I'm gonna charge my company!!!

Lyn, so glad Gina is gonna take you out tomorrow.  Little by little, you're gonna be back to your old self (I mean that in the nicest way.)  You're lucky she lives next to you and can carry your things in for you!

Rayna, when I was married....like Lyn, I loved when my husband had to travel.  Like you both said....didn't have to cook and you could do whatever you wanted.  Even if it was sitting and reading without interruption!!! lol  I think it's a woman's thing because we have to do so many things for everyone else.....we love not to have to sometimes!  Now, Lyn and I have that life every day!!!  You, at least, have a happy life with Ed!  Gosh, I'm writing a book tonight.

From TUT...Mike to Abby...can't remember which scene.  In the balloon???

Next: "Why do you hate my guts?"  (man to woman)

Till tomorrow.

Pat