Gerard Butler GALS
raynbow

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.13

Hi girls. Sorry I didn't  come on last night. Just didn't feel like it. We got the 1:15 train from NY back to Trenton, then got a Lyft ride back here. Got here around 3:45.

Spent the morning getting Dad's house generator fixed. I'd ordered a new battery for it last Tuesday. It arrived on Friday. Guy came out at 8:15 this morning to work on it. Now I'm taking dad to Lowe's to get some stuff he'll need to keep it running right.

This is PSILY, Denise and Sharon to each other, in the Irish cottage, when they realize where Gerry's note for Holly is.

Next:"It got dark while I was busy." Man to three women.

Gonna shut down. Don't have time right now. I might be on before we leave, after I'm all packed. 

Have a good day!

Rayna

Morning ladies.

Sorry, bumped heads with Rayna and she answered my quote.

PSILY, William to the girls in the kitchen.

Next quote: "She wanted you dead, you know"   (man to woman)

Back later.

Edited by asunta

Hi. I'm back from Lowe's. Gonna start getting my stuff together, but we're not in a rush.

This is PSILY, Gerry's dad to Holly, in Ireland, about Gerry's mom.

Next:"C'mon! Don't be shy!" Man to crowd.

Rayna

edited for: shutting down. see you all later.

Edited by raynbow

Hi Rayna.

Didn't expect you back so I didn't see you posted.Sorry about that.

This is PSILY and Gerry to the crowd at the Karaoke bar.

Next quote: "I buried my dog in a stereo box. Not the same."   (man to women)

Back later. Have a safe trip. I will be tracking you, as usual.

Lyn

Rayna will land in 10 minutes so I'm shutting down. Talk tomorrow.

Edited by asunta

Hi guys. We got home about 9:30 our time, which is really 12:30 am for us. Just came on here to check something, so I thought I'd stop on and say hi.

This is PSILY, Daniel to Holly and Ciara, at Gerry's memorial at the bar.

Next:"They have pills for rudeness?" Woman to man.

I'll see you all in the morning.

Rayna

Hey, Girls.

Glad you got back, Rayna.

Yesterday's weather was horrible.  Had doctor's appt at 9a and had to leave at 745a and got there right at 9a.  The roads were not good even with salting.  My icon for sliding was on most of the time.  Got finished and stopped at home to get all the tests we had done last week.  Didn't want them sitting in my car. Not that anyone would be out in that weather to steal anything but I just thought we did 500 tests and the thought of having to do all of them again.....no!!!  Anyway, got to work at 1030a.  Really busy.  At least it's not snowing today...so far.  Kristi and I have to go north 20 miles and it's supposed to be really cold.  My mantra.....I hate winter!!!

From PSILY....Holly to Daniel....at the Irish Memorial in NYC....I think.

Next: "You look good."  (man to woman)

You all have a good day.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Pat, its getting to a point where you might have to consider letting the job go.

Benita and John had the same thing this morning with freezing rain/sleet under the snow.

I'm sure they put the chains on the tires and they have things they put on their feet to grip.

Rayna, when I was tracking you, there was snow & rain all over the map. Glad it was lower and you didn't have any trouble.

This is PSILY, Gerry to Holly in the hospital.

Next quote: "Put on a party dress and go out with your girlies"    (man to woman)

Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Morning, girls. It's nice to be back in my own house after such a long week. Got tons of laundry and cleaning to do, but what's new?

Pat, sorry your job is so terrible. Maybe Lyn's right. You did retire a while back, but they convinced you to stay. Maybe you need to retire again.

Lyn, we had absolutely no weather problems. We even took off on time. Delays at LAX got us home late, but the plane was fine.

My quote was Holly to Daniel in the little closet at the bar, during Gerry's memorial.

This is PSILY, Gerry to Holly, in his first letter to her at her birthday party.

Next:"I still wake up every morning, and the first thing I want to do is to see your face." Man to woman.

Pilates this morning, then a few errands. Busy day for me.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

PSILY, Gerry to Holly after their fight.

Next quote: "Buy yourself a bedside lamp"  (man to woman)

Having a really painful night and day. Back later on.

Lyn

Sorry to year you're in pain, Lyn. Hope you feel better soon. Don't do too much.

This is PSILY, Gerry in his letter to Holly.

Next:"I think you quite enjoy this getting lost." Man to woman.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Don't have a choice! Ice pack, heat pad and meds. That's my mantra!

PSILY, Gerry to Holly when he meets her in the park in Ireland.

Next quote: "He made me promise"   (woman to woman)

Lyn

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Edited by asunta

Well, I'm glad you can take it easy.

This is PSILY, Patricia to Holly, walking in Central Park, talking about Gerry's letters.

Next:"If we separate, he'll feel threatened." Man to woman, critter present.

Finally got home after running 4 errands. Home for the rest of the day.

Rayna

edited for: shutting down. See you all tomorrow.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERRY!! The BIG FIVE-O!!

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Guys, I don't hate my job....just some of the hours.  Lyn worries about me.....and yeah, I don't know how long I can work.  But while I can and make a little money....I'll still do it.  I still feel good...so!!!!

Glad you got home, Rayna and back to your routine.  Happy your folks are doing good.

Lyn, I hope you feel better today.  I know you will but just rest!

From PSILY.....Gerry to Holly on the road in Ireland about "the wild Irish dog."

Next...."Oh, please.....I've been so around!"  (man to woman)

Gotta get going....going in the office to enter and then at 10a....have to go across town to do blood pressures.  Then back to the office.  We did 5 days last week....I'll be on #4!

Pat

Morning ladies.

Was really tired and went back to sleep knowing Pat went to work and wouldn't be worried that I hadn't signed on yet. ;)

PSILY, Gerry to Holly hugging her in bed.

Next quote:  "Get yourself a new outfit for my next letter"  (man to woman)

Back later on. Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

I'm glad you like what you're doing, Pat. I guess you'll know when you need to quit. As long as it doesn't wear you out.

Hope you got a better night's sleep, Lyn.

This is PSILY, Gerry in his letter to Holly, when he's going to tell her to do Karaoke.

Next:"I won it in a bet." Woman to man.

Just my class this morning. No errands after the gym. Gonna vacuum and stuff today.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

PSILY, Gerry to Holly about his jacket.

Next quote: "Did you do this?"   (woman to man, others present)

Back later.

lyn

Hi Lyn.

This is PSILY, Holly to John, at the surprise birthday party, about the cake and the small cassette player.

Next:"You could serve coffee on that a$$." Woman to another woman and a man.

Getting ready to leave. Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

PSILY, Denise to John and Sharon at the Karaoke bar when Tom walks by.

Next quote: "Are you drunk?"   (woman to woman, others present)

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Hi. Just got back, and fed the cat and made a quick lunch I'm eating at my desk here.

This is PSILY, Patricia to Holly, when the group barges in on her for her birthday.

Oh, and my earlier quote (I won it in a bet:  woman to man) is Holly to Gerry, in the pub. He says to her "I got it in a bet."

Next:"It is amazing to me that you are still talking." Woman to woman, man and another woman present.

Rayna

edited for: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Going back to the company north of here again.  After we return...we'll go into the office.

Rayna's quote is from PSILY....Holly to the woman she and Sharon are showing the apartment to....or vice versa!

Next:  "That's because I am."  (man to woman)

Back later today.  Sorry I haven't been on much these last two weeks....working lots.

Everyone have a nice day.

Pat

Morning ladies.

i'm going to take a guess at this quote. PSILY, Gerry to Holly about being sure their marriage is what he wants. Let me know If I'm right.

Next quote:  "He was my very best mate"    (man to woman)

Gina day one. Will check in when I'm home. Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Morning, girls. Have a good day at work, Pat. Have a good day with Gina, Lyn. So glad you're able to get out and do things with her again.

You got Pat's quote wrong. It's Gerry to Holly, when they're in bed in her dream, and she says "I can feel you holding me." and he answers with that quote.

Your quote is PSILY, William to Holly, in bed in Ireland, talking about Gerry.

Next:"I'm exhausted!" Woman to small group.

Just running a  couple of errands this morning. Class at 5:30 tonight.

Rayna

Hi ladies.

Busy day for me. We went to the Giant because my cupboard was bare. Then to the bank, as I needed cash. Then we drove out to Jakes old school to p/u an order of pies and cakes and cookies Gina sold. We then went to the American Legion to drop off the ones that will be picked up there when the people comes in.Then we made a few deliveries and went to the Royal Farms to p/u some dinner.

BTW, as a side note, when we got to the legion, the parking lot was full (must have been at least 100 cars ) and people were out directing the cars. It seems once a month, they give out free foods to veterans that last a month. They were all coming out with handtrucks of food. This they do every month. Makes me kind of proud.

Anyway, this is PSILY and Holly to all the people that came for her birthday and caught her singing.

Next quote: "What's that smell?"   ( man speaking)

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Just missed you! Should've come on here before I went out to the mailbox! 

This is PSILY, John to Holly and the group, when they barge in on her birthday.

Next:"I don't drink.....coffee." Man to woman.

I'll be around till I leave for the gym, about 4:45.

Rayna

edited for: see you in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

I'm off today.  I could have gone in to enter the tests Kristi has been doing but I'm "tested" out!. lol  Bill and Les asked me to go to a new mall I haven't been to yet and then get a bit to eat and go to the movie to see Harriet.  So, I'm going with them....have to be at their house at 9:45a.

From Dracula.....Drac to Lucy at Lucy and Mary's front door.

Next:  "You haven't been feeding her."   (man to man....woman present)

Back way later.

Pat