Gerard Butler GALS
asunta

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.15

Morning ladies.

I think the scene was when Jim, Natalie and Sal were all there together and they come out and were attacked.

300, Leonidas to the Spartans the night before their first battle.

Next quote:  "..or was I just another bump in the road?"   (man to woman)

Back later. Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Morning, Lyn

Sorry I haven't been on more but just tired when I get home from work.  Gotta go this morning but not until a little later.  I just have tests to enter and then I'm finished. Yay!  After that...I'm gonna run to the store and pick up a few things.

Rayna, have fun with your guest.

Good luck at the doctor's, Lyn. Talk later.  Tell Donald hi!

From TR2....Terry to Lara climbing the little hill in China....I think.

Next: "....but I'm still gonna kiss ya."  (man to woman)

Everyone have a great day.

Pat

Morning, girls. Our guest wants to come with me to Pilates this morning! That should be nice. And for the afternoon, we're planning on taking the Warner Bros tour. Ed says it's fun, and I've never taken it.

Lyn, I'm confused about your first comment. What are you talking about? Is that from D2000? I don't see a quote for you to answer from that.

But this quote is TR2-Terry to Lara, when she's handcuffed him, on the ship.

Next:"You aren't that good." Woman to man.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi ladies.

The scene was in answer to your comment about Rebel Without a Cause when the fight began. :p

This is TR2 and Lara to Terry in his cell.

Next quote:  "Everything lost is meant to be found"  (woman to man)

Donald fixed my computer. When windows did the update, it went into my Admin and was still logged on when I tried to log in so all I  got was the blank screen. Now I have instructions for the next update. :doh:

Going to lunch with Donald and stop at his house and then to the Dr appt.

Be back later.

Lyn

Shutting down, talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Edited by asunta

Oh, I know that movie back and forth, inside and out! But the fight starts with Buzz challenging Jim to a knife fight with the switch blades. I just wasn't sure on which balcony the fight was filmed. But I know this movie like the back of my hand! Love it!

So glad Donald could help you with your computer. I would have been totally lost. Especially now, since neither Shane nor Ari live upstairs or with us. I'd have to wait for one of them to come over here. Not so easy, these days!

Hope you're having a good day, Pat.

This is TR2-Lara to the MI6 men, at her mansion.

Next:"I took the liberty of tuning your bike." Woman to woman.

Rayna

Edited for: this is crazy. I started this post around 8 this morning, and I never clicked to post it! It sat on my computer the whole day! I took Jemima out this afternoon, then we met Ed for dinner. Got back home about 10. I had to make the meatballs for my luncheon tomorrow. I'm just going to bed. I came up to check the site, and saw my post sitting here! I'm so sorry! You two must have been wondering where I was all day! Oy! I'll be on in the morning, I promise!

Edited by raynbow

Hi ladies.

This is TR2 and the little Chinese woman to Lara.

Next quote:  "Will there be any of us left to fine?"   (man to woman)

Rayna, don't worry about the site. We know you have company and are busy. It happens with me and Pat.

Back later.

lyn

Morning, Lyn

I didn't get to sleep until almost 2am.  I sat here and watched 2 "Madea" movies.....had never watched one.  They actually were pretty good....lots of messages in them.  I love Tyler Perry anyway.  

Hope you slept well.  

Rayna, hope you had a nice time with your house guest.

Caireen, hope your feeling better.

From TR2....Terry to Lara when he's a little worried about the flying machine.

Next:  "Not exactly what I had in  mind....but ok."   (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Hi Pat.

TR2, Terry to Lara when he's handcuffed to the bed on the ship.

Next quote: "Why did you do it?"   (woman to man)

Lyn

Morning, girls. Taking Jemima to get a manicure this morning, then I'll be leaving for my luncheon. Another busy day. We went on the Warner Brothers studio tour yesterday. Lots of fun, if you like The Gilmore Girls, Harry Potter and Friends. I do like Friends, but I'm not that crazy about them. But the tour is fun. Took over 3 hours! Some of that time was in the store, and a sort of walk-through display area and  a Dolby experience. Anyway, I was really tired when I got home, then I had to spend an hour cooking meatballs for today. 

Hope you're both having a good day.

This is TR2-Lara to Terry, in the little room in Shanghai, asking why he turned traitor.

Next:"She went to play with the elephants." Girl to man.

I'll pop on here before I leave for the luncheon.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Rayna, maybe you could turn this into a part-time job. Entertaining guests with tours! :goodjob:

Tracy is on her way here with lunch and then she'll be doing things for me.

TR2, little Chinese girl to Terry when he's looking for Lara.

Next quote: "I'm tired of you pointing that thing at me"    (man to woman)

Have a good day, ladies.

Lyn

Hey, Lyn.

Tell Tracy hi for me.  She's such a help to you....you're so lucky that she and Donald do things for you!  Have fun with her.

Just washed my hair and took a bath, yay!  Les, Bill and I are meeting Marge at her church.  The church is putting on a potato pancake, pancake, bacon and sausage breakfast.  $6.00 is all it costs.  Supposed to meet her at 11:15a.  Should be nice.

From TR2....Terry to Lara when she pulls a gun on him when he approaches her in the back of the truck.

Next: "Don't pretend it's to try and save me!"  (man to woman)

Well, gotta get back to my hair.  It's finally growing some.  Roger really cut it short before Christmas.  Didn't like it that short!  Everyone have a nice evening.

Pat

Hi Pat.

TR2, Terry to Lara on the ship before she leaves him.

Next quote:  " Now we are even!"   (woman to man)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

Hi guys. I was out the whole day. Just got back from my manicure. Jemima is at the movies. Ed and I will go out for sushi, although the lunch really filled me up! Don't know how much sushi I can eat tonight!

Sounds like a fun morning tomorrow, for you Pat. 

Lyn, thanks for the email. That's an interesting tip. I'm gonna try it this weekend.

This is TR2-Lara to Chin Lo, in the Shay-Ling cave, when she stabs him in the leg.

Next:"Catholic." Man to woman.

Guess I'll see you guys in the morning. We have another busy day tomorrow. Ed's singing partner in his new group, the Folk Experience, is being honored at her Temple. There's a lunch at 11:30, and Ed's group will also be performing, Don't know how long that event will last, but I expect we'd be back by about 3. At least I sure hope so!

Rayna

edited for: slight change of plans. I now have a  cold. I was feeling sort of iffy all day, and now I have a cold, so I'll be staying home tomorrow. I'll be on here probably sometime around 9 my time. See you all then.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Checking on here first and drinking a cup of coffee.  I think I'll call Marge and pick her up for church.  Then meet Bill and Les after Mass for the breakfast.

Sorry about your cold, Rayna.  Just kinda rest today.

From Dracula......Dracula to Lucy at Mary's vestibule....talking about how Mary's mom decorated it...very Catholic!

Next: "This is how you die!"   (woman to man)

Back later.

Pat

Hi ladies.

Rayna, its no wonder as your days have been full and long. You wore yourself out. Again, rest is the key.

Pat, heard from Les last night.I was telling her about the Boonsboro Inn. The trips they take and I suggested that maybe her and Bill might like to stay there when they come to see Will. Its right up their alley.  Have fun this morning.

This is Mary to Dracula when she wraps the electrical cord around his neck.

Next quote:  "No but he can"   (woman to man)

Back later on.

Lyn

Hi girls.

I took two Nyquils last night, and I slept for nearly 10 hours. I feel better today than I did last night. Ed's still out at the event I was going to go to with him, but he should be home soon. I'm doing laundry. Feel pretty good.

This is D2000, Mary to Simon, in the church, when Simon asks if she can read Aramaic.

Next:"Let me show you what I have shown no other." Man to woman.

I'll be on here for the rest of the day. Don't know what we're doing for dinner. The kids want us to join them, and Ed will go, but I don't know if they want me to tag along. Although I'm not coughing or sneezing now. We'll talk about it.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Started to get worried, after you said you would be home all and you didn't post. You know me, the alarmist. Hey, remember what I sent you about the dryer.

Dracula to Mary on the roof.

Next quote: "You are real"   (man to woman)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice, restful evening so you'll be in the pink tomorrow.

Lyn

Have a good evening, Lyn.

I feel really fine. Not sneezing, or coughing, and my nose is mostly clear. I'm joining the kids for dinner. Ed got home after several hours at this event. He took our house guest to Universal City Walk to have some fun on her own. She starts her job in the morning. She won't have time to do much for the rest of the week. I think she leaves on Saturday night.

Very sad about Kobe today. Big shock for the world. The TV is just full of stories and reports on him. 

Your quote is D2000, Drac Baby to Mary, when he comes out of her closet and sniffs her, during her dream.

Next:"What just happened back there?!!" Man to man.

We'll be leaving in about 20 minutes to go to dinner. We have a 5:30 reservation.

Rayna

edited for: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning ladies.

Dracula, Simon to Van Helsing in the car after they left the house with Solina nailed to the wall.

Next quote:  "You took my blood and past it to another..."  (man to man)

Back later. Have a good day. Hope all is going well at Rayna's bed and breakfast.

Lyn

Morning, Lyn

Sorry I didn't come on earlier....Gary came over to pick up the cinnamon bread I had gotten him.  Now, I have to get on with my day.

From Dracula.....Dracula to Van Helsing when Dracula is being speared by Van Helsing.

Next: "He is better than chocolate."  (woman to woman)  not sure this is correct but I'm trying to get myself together.  Have errands to run.

Back later.

Pat

HI Pat.

Lucy to Mary in the hallway talking about Dracula.

Next quote:  "You can't have her ever!"     (man to man)

Back in awhile.

Lyn

Hi girls. 

My B&B is going very well, thank you! Our guest is at work today. Ed drove her to the bus stop about a mile north of our complex. I'll be meeting her when I get out of the gym today, around 6 or so. Her bus route home takes her pretty much right there, at the right time. But the rest of the week, I'll meet her at the morning spot where she gets the bus. Pretty convenient.

This is D2000, Van Helsing to Drac Baby, when they're fighting in the upstairs hallway of Mary's house.

Next:"She's......I don't know where she is." Woman to man.

Back later.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

I can't remember if you have your own office or is it in the guest room? Where is she working for the week? What does she do?

Lucy to Dracula or Simon (not sure) at the store when he asks about Mary.

Next quote:  "No luck... yet"    (woman to man)

Back later.

Lyn

My little office is the small third bedroom. She has her own room, and the hall bathroom to herself.

She's on her work study, as an intern at a non-profit music for education organization. I don't remember the name of the place, but if Princeton is connected, I'm sure it's good.

My quote was Lucy to Drac baby at Virgin Records. (Ahh, the good old days!)

Next:"Take her, forget me, forget all of this!" Man to man, woman present.

I'll be back.

Rayna

POTO, the Phantom to Raoul in the lair.

Accidents? (man to woman)

Pneumonia actually. Bronchitis would have been easier to deal with. Just finished the antibiotics today.