Gerard Butler GALS

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.16

raynbow

I'll be watching Outlander later. Ed doesn't watch it with me, so I have to watch it in my little office. Looking forward to this evening!

This is POTO, the Phantom to Christine, MOTN.

Next:"Your precious patron....where is he?" Woman to man, other people present.

Rayna 

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rayna.

Donald just left. Shopped for me, emptied my garbage, switched out my chairs and vacuumed

and watched some TV on BBC.

POTO, Madame Giry to Firmin  asking about Raoul to pay Phantom's salary.

Next quote:  "Order your fine horses...."   (woman to man)

Shutting down. Making dinner. Talk tomorrow.

Lyn

Actually, my quote was Carlotta to Firmin and Andre, during Notes, when she thinks Raoul has sent her the offensive letter.

Yours is POTO, Christine to Raoul, on the rooftop.

Next:"A toad madam? Perhaps it is you who are the toad." Man to woman, several people present.

Glad you had a good day with Donald, Lyn. Get some rest. See you tomorrow.

We're heading over to the park to meet the kids. I'll be back in about an hour, if Pat shows up.

Rayna

Edited by raynbow

Hi caireen! You got me just as I'm shutting down. I fell asleep watching tv. I hate that. Now I'm getting to bed too late, but just in time to answer your quote.

Your quote is POTO, Passarino to Don Juan (the Phantom) in his opera, just before he starts singing PONR.

Next:"The curtain falls, his reign will end!" Man to small group.

Hope you have a good day, caireen. Hope you're getting better.

See you all tomorrow. 

Rayna

Morning, Girls.

Pam didn't have to work....so she came over.  She's doing pretty good since Jesse had to be put down.  Enjoyed Outlander but we didn't cry.  I teared up a little when Murdaugh and Jamie said goodbye.  I don't think they'd write him out of the script just now.  You never know.....they wrote him in more.

I have to go get my shot this morning at the surgeon's office and then I'll go into work entering all those tests we've done these past two weeks.

From POTO...I can't remember who says this.  Don't have time to look it up.  I can hear it in my head.  Lyn, help!!!

Next:  "You kidding me....of course, I like you."   (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Edited by pitt118

Morning ladies.

First off, no change in my sleeping.  The change in the chairs didn't help.:doh::stars:

Caireen, hope you are slowly on the mend.

Pat, Rayna's quote was POTO, Raoul to the group when he decides to do Phantom's opera.

Yours is BH and Milo to Nicole at dinner in the B&B.

Next quote:  "I've been called worse"   (man to woman)

Back later on.

Lyn

An update:

Dayna worked with the teams at InVision and InMotion on the weekend (our Hosting and Forum providers) Dayna and the team have found that there is nothing  amiss in the settings. The email functions are working, so we're at a loss as to why you and some others are not getting notifications. (Both Dayna and I are still receiving our emails from the Forum Notifications.)

Dayna reset the server and ran maintenance protocols. It appears to be a 'bug in the system' and we're hoping if others have problems a patch will be issued to resolve.

The posting time issue was resolved by the reset. :D

My only other thought (and this works for me when I have issues with adding content to our gerardbutlergals.com site) is to clear the cache and cookies on your computer.  I have updated the links on 'how to' on the forum post here.

We are sorry for the frustration and will continue to look into resolving it. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,

Barb

Thanks for your help, Barb. I still haven't received any emails. I'll try your suggestion and clear my cache and cookies. Fingers crossed!

Hi Pat and Lyn. 

Sorry the different chair didn't help you, Lyn. Must be awful. 

Hope you're having a good day, Pat. Ed's office is closed for the holiday. Don't know if we'll do anything today.

This is B&G, Wulfy to Selma, when she asks if he's a herd dog.

Next:"We won't be sleeping." Man to man, other people present.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I just cleared mine so I'll let you know WHEN I get a notification.

B&G, Beowulf to the Dane who slept through Grendel's raid.

Next quote:  "I'll see you in the morning for herring and egg"   (man to man)

Lyn

Haven't cleared my cache yet. Just about to do it. Let me know if you get this email.

This is B&G, Wulfy to Hrothgar, in the Mead Hall, when Wulfy and his men are preparing to stay up all night to confront Grendel.

Next:"I take what comes." Man to man.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Nope, didn't get it. Did you get mine after I post the last time? Did you get this one???

B&G, Beowulf to the fisherman on the beach by the fire.

Next quote:  "I'm not them"    (man to woman)

Lyn

Nope. Still didn't get anything. I wonder if this problem will ever be corrected?

This is B&G, Wulfy to Selma, when he tells her the villagers will kill her son, and she points out  to him that he didn't.

Next:"Is that talk?" Man to woman, another man nearby.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

None at my end either. I think we are going to just be doing this from now on.:doh:

B&G, Beowulf to Selma when Grendel is yelling down to him on the hillside.

Next quote:  "I never get all that mad"    (man to man)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

Have a good evening, Lyn.

This is B&G, Wulfy to the old fisherman on the beach.

Next:"Even if you win, you lose." Woman to man.

Back later. I have my class at 4:30. 

Rayna

edited for: shutting down. No notifications today. Maybe tomorrow? I cleared my cache. Didn't work. See you in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

No notifications overnight!!!  Going into work to enter.  I entered 4 days tests yesterday....thought my eyes were gonna fall out.  Have 2 big days to enter today.  I got up really dizzy this morning.  Just ate some scrambled eggs and blueberries...gonna see if it helps.

From Attila....Galen to Attila in the hut.

Next:  "How am I supposed to find it before sunrise?"  (man to woman)

Gonna lay down and see if I feel better.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Pat, did you take your blood pressure?? Hope the dizziness went away after eating.

Attila to Galen the night before he fights Bleda and she reminds him to find the sword.

Next quote:  "Teach him well"   (woman to man)

Back later.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

Hope you're feeling better, Pat. Let us know how your day went.

Hope you're having a good day, Lyn.

Caireen, hope you're getting better.

This is Attila, N'Kara, to Attila, about their newborn son, as she's dying.

Next:"We could do great things together." Man to man.

Back later.  Pilates this morning.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I checked up on her. Pat felt better after eating and went to work.

Aetius to Attila after their battle with their Goths.

Next quote: "He'll have them off soon enough"   (woman to woman)

Lyn

You must have had a busy day, kiddo. Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Edited by asunta

Hi. Sorry. Yeah. My water bottle broke during my class, so I had to stop at Bed Bath & Beyond to get a new one. I like this one, and I've only seen it there. Got home just before 2. I have a facial at 3, and then heading over to Ari's to help with the "babies" cause Laura is out tonight. I've got dinner in the oven now. Should be ready just in time for me to leave for my facial. So, yeah, busy day.

This is Attila, Honoria to her friend, when they watch Attila arrive in Rome wearing animal skins.

Next:"It's hot!" Man to woman.

Guess I'll see you tomorrow. I hope Pat stops by after work, even though I won't be here. I should be back later.

Rayna

Hey, Girls.

I'm trying the Keto diet and I've been eating just what I'm supposed to but Kristi told me she thinks I'm not eating enough and need to drink more water.  She drinks this Keto-friendly drink but I tried hers and it tastes like the stuff I drank before my colonoscopy!!!! Yuk!  It's good for your electrolytes!  I'll have to try something else.  Any of you know of any?  Gotta work tomorrow entering again.  I have 6 days of tests in.....two more to go!  I'll get them finished tomorrow.

From Attila....Attila to Honoria in the Roman bath.

Next:  "These things happen!"  (man to woman)

Gotta veg for a little bit.  Gotta get up  at 5a!  Everyone have a good evening.

Pat

Have a good evening, Pat. I'm thinking Kristi is right: you need something better to eat than the Keto diet. All these "new" diets aren't for everyone. Are you concerned about your weight? I thought you had a good diet to follow. Don't get yourself sick.

This is Attila, Attila to Ildico in his chambers, when she tells him how her family was killed.

Next:"It's the only way to avoid a fight." Man to man.

Just got home from helping Ari with the kids. Gonna have my dinner now. I'll stop by before I go to bed. Maybe caireen will stop in to play.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Rayna....no matter what I try...it doesn't allow me to lose much.  No, Kristi is on the Keto....she just thought maybe I wasn't eating enough or drinking enough water.  I want to lose 20 lbs.

From Attila.....Attila to Orestes about bringing all his wives to the hot bath.

Next: "Spare them as well!"  (man  to men)

Gonna eat my breakfast and get ready to go into the office.  Everyone have a good day.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Pat, You end up yoyo dieting. I think the only one that works is WW but you have to stay on it. The minute you stop with any diet, your body goes back. Be happy losing 1 or 2 lb a month. Eventually the 20 lbs will come off. OK, off my soap box!

Attila to his men about N'Kara's family after he tells them not to kill her.

Next quote:  "Who is the outspoken one?"   (man to man)

Back later.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

Pat, what Lyn said.

This is Attila, Aetius to Rua, talking about Attila after the tribal meeting.

Next:"Was this part of your vision, and you didn't tell me??!!" Man to woman (who is not really there). 

Back later. Class this morning.

Rayna