Gerard Butler GALS
raynbow

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.16

Hey, Rayna.

Finally got out to walk today.  The weather was so nice and sunny.  Supposed to get colder and have some snow this week.

From TUT....Mike to Abby....can't remember the exact scene.

Next: "Why do I want to do that again?" (woman to herself)

Gonna shut down.  Talk tomorrow.

Pat

Have a good evening, Pat. Glad you got the chance to take a walk. Ed likes to walk just before going to bed. He does it mostly every night.

My quote was Mike to Abby, in her office, just before she picks up the phone to call Colin.

Yours is TUT, Abby to herself, in her hotel room, after kissing Mike in the elevator.

Next:"I like dogs, but I'm a cat person." Man to woman.

I'll check back before I shut down. Ed and I are gonna watch some tv for about an hour.

Rayna

edited for: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning ladies.

TUT, Colin to Abby in his apartment.

Next quote:  "I hate being fed like a toddler"   (woman to man)

Have a good day ladies.Going up to almost 60 today. Yesterday was the same. Had all my windows open to get fresh air. That's one thing I had about winter.

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Morning, Lyn

It's 32....going up to 43 but cloudy! Ugh...back to Michigan weather!  I left my slider open yesterday.........it felt wonderful.  Just wore a sweatshirt to walk.  Hope I can again today. I have to work all day tomorrow.  Have to do one of Kristi's jobs.  I'm afraid I'm gonna get stuck with all of the single jobs she used to do!

From TUT......Abby to Colin when he comes to her hotel room and she realizes that it's Mike she cares for and starts telling Colin how she feels about things.

Next: "It's OK....I know him." (child to woman)

Back later.

Pat

HI Pat.

TUT, Jonah to Abby at the studio.

Next quote:  "Maybe you heard I turned it down"    (man to woman)

Lyn

Hi girls.

Pat, do you think the place where you work will hire someone to do Kristi's job? If it's too hard for you to do her work and yours, you should let them know. That sort of thing happened to me 40 years ago, at a job I had here in LA. One of our gals was forced out, and they wanted me to do her job and mine, and I couldn't do that much work. I told them to hire her back or I was going to quit. They hired her back.  See if they'll listen to you.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, at the salsa bar, talking about him being approached by a national network.

Next:"I only slept with the one who could read." Man to woman.

Hope you're having a good day, Lyn.

Slow day for me. It's Monday. I'll be back.

Rayna

Hi Rayna

Just opened my windows again. Its 58 going to 60 by 3 pm. Tomorrow the same thing.

TUT, Mike to Abby talking about the twins.

Next quote:  "All men want that!"  (man to woman)

Back in a while.

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Hi Lyn.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, at the saloon, when the scantily dressed woman walks by.

Next:"Oh, I was just doing the dishes." Woman to man, another man nearby.

Back soon.

Rayna

Hi, Rayna.

Thanks for telling me your story.  They already are supposed to be hiring someone......so we'll see.  Kristi told our Supervisor when she gave them her notice that I didn't want  to do any more that I was doing when she was with us.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm already doing Kristi's company tomorrow and then I'll have to go in Wednesday to enter the tests.

From TUT ....when Abby comes to her door.  Mike is inside and Colin is at the door.

Next: "How do you live?"  (man to woman)

Just got my stuff all  ready for tomorrow.  I had a horrible case with my audio boxes in it.  I got a better one when I was at work Friday.  Just transferred everything into the new case.  Then I went to get my car washed.  It was a mess.  Now we're supposed  to get snow tomorrow and Wednesday....of course we are!  Back later.

Pat

That's sort of good news about your job, Pat. I hope it doesn't take them too long to replace Kristi. You'd think they would have started looking before she quit, so she could teach the newbie how to do her job. Keep us posted. I hope they don't make you work too hard in the meantime.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, at the Krafts table, when she tells him she hasn't dated anyone for nearly a year.

Next:"I'm not picturing you that way, but that's a nice image." Man to woman.

Back soon.

Rayna

Hi Ladies.

Last time I looked (twice) no one had posted. Now both of you. Its either feast or famine! When I told my bosses that I was retiring and gave them a years notice, they waited till the last month for me to train 4 people to replace me. They were still calling me for a couple of months after and then I said no more calls, I was done!

TUT, Mike to Abby at her office door when she goes off on him.

Next quote:  "Did you just say I have a nice butt?"   (woman to man)

Lyn

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a n ice evening.

Edited by asunta

Hey Lyn. I waited for a while, then I went to the market. Just got back. Didn't see you'd posted.

This is TUT, Abby to Mike, in the boutique.

Next:"..some of the best I've ever tasted!" Woman to group of people.

Gonna be heading out to the gym in about 10 minutes. Maybe Pat's still here. I'll probably leave her here all alone.

Rayna

edited for : see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow