Gerard Butler GALS
raynbow

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.19

As per Lyn

This game is called "Which Movie, Who Said  It, and in Which Scene." We use quotes from Gerry's movies, and maybe TV series, that are available on DVD or Blu-ray, so everyone has access to these titles. We do not use quotes from Extra Scenes or Trailers. The first player leaves a quote, with a simple clue, such as "Girl to Man" or "Man to Woman." This makes it a little easier to figure out the movie and the scene. If a quote sits and is not answered for a long period of time, ie: more than 12 hours, the next player can leave a new quote, and the player who left the unanswered quote can tell us what her quote was. This moves the game along. Try to not repeat a quote when playing in any one thread. When the Topic pages are full, we will start a new thread. We can then use any quotes all over again, since the other Games are finished. 

Quote from last game:"The animal with red fur!" Man to group of people.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Had to come back on to tell you I didn't get a notification so keep your emails coming.

Attila, Bleda to the Huns when he claims N'Kara to spite Attila.

Next quote:  "Kneel and live"  (child to men)

Back tomorrow.

Lyn

Ok. See you tomorrow.

Something I do when I start a new thread is, I go to the "following" button, click on it, then click "stop following." Then I reset it to "follow" again. Don't know if that will work if  I haven't started the topic. Is that something  you can do?

This is Attila, Young Attila to the men who ravaged and destroyed his village and his family.

Next:"If we don't kill each other first." Man to man.

I'll be back later.

Rayna

edited for: don't have to get up before dawn to shop. I shopped tonight at 11pm. I was practically the only shopper in the store. The only thing I couldn't find were the disinfectant wipes. One of the clerks told me to call in the morning around 10 a.m. and ask for him. He's on the overnight shift (probably to unload the shipment coming in) and if there are any wipes he'll put one aside for me. So, that'll be good. Otherwise, I might have to try some morning this week to get them. See you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Rayna...thanks for the new thread.Glad you got to do your shopping last night and not have to get up so early this morning.  Wipes are hard to find here.  I just have Lysol spray to use.  Gary is coming over to check in with unemployment.

From Attila......Attila to Aetius on the battlefield.

Next: "Even if you win.....you lose."  (woman to man)

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Thanks for the thread. Yeah, wipes are hard to come by. I bought some a month ago on Amazon.

Galen to Attila when she talks him out of killing Bleda for claiming N'Kara.

Next quote:     "Find the sword"   (woman to man)

Back later.

Lyn

Hi girls. 

Just got off the phone with the kid at the market. He put aside a bottle of wipes for me! So, I just have to go over and get them. And Ari and Laura will be here to pick up the milk I bought for them, so I have to jump into the shower.

This is Attila, Galen to Attila, telling him how he will become the great Hun leader.

Next:"Teach him well." Woman to man.

Back later.

Rayna

Hey, Rayna.

Glad you got your wipes.  Nice of that kid to remember and give you a call!  There are good people out there!

I've been lazy today....never ever got dressed.  The weather is cooler, windy and cloudy out.  So I finished the series......5 books, started with The Beach House.  This was a beautiful series of books set around Charleston, SC at a beach house on the ocean.....about a whole family and the mother who started the interest with turtles.  Loved every one of the books.

From Attila......Nakara to Attila on her death bed....about their newly born son.

Next: "Spare them as well."  (man to man.....others present)

Back later.

Pat

Hi Pat. Tell me the name of the book series. I'm in between books right now, although I have a small pile that I want to go through. Don't mind adding to my library, though.

This is Attila, Attila to his soldier, when he saves N'Kara's life and the life of her family.

Next:"That's the point." Woman to man.

Back later. I'll be going to the market to pick up the wipes soon.

Rayna

Hi ladies.

I've been on the phone first with CVS, then Donald. I put his cell number into my account

so they would deliver my RXs to me, instead of having someone go get them. He had to enter all my data from his phone.

I had scrambled eggs for lunch. First time I opened this carton and all the eggs are different. some pink, some white, some brown. some grey. They tasted the same. I thought they were Easter eggs at first.

Honoria to Attila when he says the bath is hot.

Next quote:  "She's pleasing"    (man to man)

Lyn

I have never heard of pink eggs! How does that happen? I wonder what those chickens ate!

This is Attila, Attila to Aetius, when Aetius asks him if he's attracted to Honoria.

Next:"We should rule the world!" Man to man, crowd present.

I ran over to the market, and it's a good thing I didn't wait. They had sold the container that was put aside for me cause no one put my name on it. (But they never asked my name, either.) So, they sold me one that was for the store, I guess. Then I picked up an order I had waiting for me at the hardware store down the block. Now, I'm done for the day, except for my walk with Ed later.

I'm here now.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

These are free range eggs. I sent a text to Donald saying we all want to know what they are eating! If I get an answer, I'll let you know.

Attila to Bleda in front of the village.

Next quote:  "I will live or die among the ....."    (man to man)

Lyn

...Huns" Attila to Aetius, in the Roman garden.

Next:"It's gonna be biblical." Man to man.

Rayna

Just spoke to Donald and he said he'll ask the lady to ask the farmer when she goes again. I googled and here's what I got.

So, have you ever wondered why chicken eggs come in different colors?  There is white, cream, brown, pink, blue and green. All come in  various shades. It turns out that the egg color is determined by the genetics of the hen. The breed of the hen will indicate what color eggs she will produce. My blue eggs are produced by my Ameraucanas. They are my favorite colored egg.

LAC, Clyde to Neick outside the jail.

Next quote: "How's that for specifics?"  (man to man)

Lyn

Thanks for that info, Lyn. I usually buy brown eggs. Never have seen blue or pink! I'm sure Sloan would love that!

This is LAC, Clyde to Nick, describing how he butchered Darby.

Next:"I replaced it with some a little more deliberate." Man to man.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I thought it was really interesting.

LAC, Clyde to Nick about changing the ingredients that killed the guy in prison.

Next quote:  "If he wants you dead, you're dead"   (man to men)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening. Why don't Ari and Lara put the camera on the counter in the kitchen and you can see the kids while they are having dinner on ZOOM.

Lyn

We do use Facetime. We used zoom for our family Seder. It's Sloan's birthday next week, and we're trying to decide if we're only going to do a drive-by, or sit, spaced apart, in their back yard. They haven't been anywhere, but we have. Now that I know I can shop unaccosted near midnight, I'll be doing that again next week. So, I'm not really quarantined, although we don't have to be.

This is LAC, the CIA spy to Nick and Jonas, under the bridge, talking about Clyde.

Next:"I'm lost." Woman to man.

I'm here, if caireen or Pat come on.

Rayna

edited for: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Slept until almost 8a.  The sun was hitting me in the face...yes, we have sun! Yay....didn't yesterday.  It's just a little cooler today...like yesterday.

From PSILY.......Holly to Gerry when they first meet on the little road in Ireland.

Next: "That was the second...this is third."  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Going to be cooler than lately till after Mothers Day.

Went to sleep at 12:30, woke at 4:30 to use the bathroom. Felt good so went in to try my bed. Woke up at 6:30 in such pain up my whole back. Went back to the recliner, put on my full heating pad, took pain meds and when back to sleep. Just got up and my already tired but not hurting as before.

PSILY, Gerry  to Holly on the road in Ireland kissing her.

Next quote:  "Look at that...look at that!"  (woman to women)

Back later.

Lyn

Hi girls.

Sorry you're still having trouble sleeping, Lyn. Maybe soon you'll be back in your bed.

This is PSILY, Denise to Sharon and Holly, when they see William in the Irish pub.

Next:"And the first thing I want to do is see your face." Man to woman.

Just got on here. I'll be on for a while.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Just online doing my banking and saw you posted.

PSILY, Gerry to Holly after their fight.

Next quote:  "If I am, will you sing to me?"   (woman to man)

Back later. Made a food order and they are delivering today between 8-4pm.

Lyn

Hi Lyn. 

Did you order through Instacart? They contact you via your phone (is your phone a smartphone?) when they start texting about the food choices. Or is this just a delivery service?

This is PSILY, Holly to the leprechaun singing telegram guy.

Next:"They have pills for rudeness?" Woman to man.

Rayna 

Hi Rayna.

I don't have a smart phone. I ordered from my Weis store or Giant. Today its Weis. online and when she shops, she calls me directly. She just called and I added an item and now she'll check out and come over. Probably 15 minutes.

PSILY, Holly to Daniel in the closet.

Next quote:  "What's the matter with Brooklyn, lady?  (woman to woman)

Back later.

Lyn

That's a great service! Works better than instacart.

This is PSILY, Holly to the woman in the apartment.

Next:"You could serve coffee on that arse." Woman to man and another woman.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

PSILY, Denise to John and Sharon when Tom walks by their table.

I take the fruit tray and divide it up into serving so I have fresh fruit all week. It had pineapple ,watermelon, strawberries, honeydew, cantaloupe. grapes.

Next quote:  "It's a sacred secret"    (woman to man)

Lyn

Sounds great! 

This is PSILY, Holly to Daniel, at the karaoke bar.

Next:"I have been so around." Man to woman.

Rayna