Gerard Butler GALS
asunta

Which Movie, Which Scene, and Who Said It Part 21

As per Lyn

This game is called "Which Movie, Who Said  It, and in Which Scene." We use quotes from Gerry's movies, and maybe TV series, that are available on DVD or Blu-ray, so everyone has access to these titles. We do not use quotes from Extra Scenes or Trailers. The first player leaves a quote, with a simple clue, such as "Girl to Man" or "Man to Woman." This makes it a little easier to figure out the movie and the scene. If a quote sits and is not answered for a long period of time, ie: more than 12 hours, the next player can leave a new quote, and the player who left the unanswered quote can tell us what her quote was. This moves the game along. Try to not repeat a quote when playing in any one thread. When the Topic pages are full, we will start a new thread. We can then use any quotes all over again, since the other Games are finished. 

Post from last game: " "God, that man could make me laugh"   (woman to woman)

Lyn

Thanks for the new thread, Lyn.

This is PSILY, Patricia to Holly, walking in Central Park, talking about Holly's dad.

Next:"You're going the wrong way, y'know." Man to woman.

I'll fix the last page of the last game.

Rayna

Thanks Rayna. I always mess this up.:embarassed:

PSILY, Gerry to Holly in the park.

Next quote:  "At some point, this all has to end"   (woman to woman)

Lyn

Ooops! Sorry! I should have checked to see if you'd posted.

This is PSILY, Patricia to Holly, at the dinner with Ciara.

Next:"They have pills for rudeness?" Woman to man.

I'm here. Repair guy not here yet.

Rayna

PSILY, Holly to Daniel in the closet.

Next quote:  "What's that smell?"   (man to others)

Tracy is bringing home Chili's for dinner. Baby back ribs, fries and corn on the cobb!

Message from Benita who is 1 hour out: Bringing strawberry rhubarb pie, peach pie, cherry pie, pecan rolls and cinnamon rolls from our Amish neighbors. I asked her if that was the plan for their dinner!!

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

OOooo!!! Amish pies!! THE BEST! When I lived in State College, my boyfriend and I would drive out to an Amish farm (maybe 20 minutes away? Can't remember) and buy their Shoo Fly Pie! Unbelievable! And their home made donuts were also amazing! I forgot you live so close to Lancaster. I'll remember that next time I come to visit!

This is PSILY, John to Holly, when the gang bursts in on her for her surprise birthday party.

Next:"He said 'take all the time you need.'" Woman to woman.

Rayna

edited for: repair guy got here around 4pm. He ordered the two parts needed to fix my washer. (One of them is the capacitor! Great Scott, Marty!!) Anyway, he won't be back till July 9th to fix it, but he said we can still use the washer. It's the timer that's going bad, but the motor still works. So, I guess we've got two weekends to hope he's right!

See you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Those pies sound delicious!  Rayna, I never tried Shoo Fly Pie but always wanted to.  Just never been any place that sold it. I'll have to look it up and make it.  I love Amish country.  When I'd visit my nephew in Lancaster...we would do a lot of visiting Amish establishments.  I haven't been in a few years.  We visited Intercourse once went in a quilt shoppe....it was beautiful and expensive.  I'm a sucker for quilts.

Supposed to go boating with Kristi's family today.  Was supposed to go last evening but we had storms so it's been postponed until this afternoon.  Right now, it's foggy out.  Hope it clears up....it's supposed to.

I can't recognize this quote at all.  Lyn, maybe you will.  

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Pat, you'll have a great day. Just checked your weather. Don't forget the sun screen. On the water with temps in the 80's you'll still get a tan.

Sorry, I don't know the quote either. I'm going back to sleep. Was up 3 times already.

Back later on.

Lyn

That comes from taking too much liberties with quoting. ;)

My guess is the correct quote is Even Larry said, "Take all the time you need." And I think that Sharon is saying that to Holly on her 30th birthday, when the gang invades her.

Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. (man to woman)

Edited by caireen

Hi Caireen.

GOOD FOR YOU! It took me reading your answer 3 times before I realize she was talking about their boss.

PSILY, Gerry to Holly in his last letter.

Next quote:  "I don't have a plan... except, it's time my mom laughed again"  (woman speaking)

Back later on.

Lyn

Hi girls.

Sorry I stumped you. I get tired of using the same quotes, but caireen got it. I also don't like using names, cause that gives it away. I don't remember Larry's name being used in this line. I'll have to scan it.

Hope you got a little more sleep, Lyn.

Hope the weather cooperates for you, Pat. Have fun out there!

This is Holly to Gerry, in her letter to him, when she takes Patricia to Ireland.

Next:"Shall I lick it off the counter, then?" Man to woman.

Got my manicure appointment for 11:15 today. I'll be leaving around 11. I'm here till then.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

PSILY, William to Holly when she offers him a drink.

Next quote:  "Take my baby fishing"   (man to woman)

Lyn

PSILY, Gerry in his letter to Sharon, when the girls are in Ireland.

Next:"I have been so around." Man to woman.

Back in a few minutes.

Rayna

Edited by raynbow

PSILY,  Gerry to Holly in a dream in her apartment, I think...

I know what I want, cause I'm holding it in my hands. (man to woman)

Edited by caireen

Yes, Gerry to Holly, in her dream when she's in bed and he's spooning with her, and she says she hasn't felt him around for a while.

Yours is PSILY, Gerry to Holly, during their argument.

Next:"All my parts are vital!" Woman to man.

Don't know if you'll stick around. It's late for you.

Rayna

HI ladies.

PSILY, Holly to Gerry about the dog.

Next quote:  "He mounts you more than his horse"   (woman to woman)

We just finished dinner 1/2 hr ago. Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

Have a nice evening, Lyn.

This is Attila, Galen to N'Kara, in the woods, talking about Bleda.

Next:"That's the point." Woman to man.

Back later.

Rayna

edited for: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Had such a fun day yesterday.  I met Kristi at her house and I followed her down to the lake.  I parked at the gas station not too far from where their boat is docked and Kristi's mom and dad's 5th Wheeler is permanently kept.  I hopped in her car and went to their trailer.  They had some lunch and I brought something for me.  The sun came out around 1230p and we went out on the huge lake in their pontoon.  We sailed around the lake for hours.  The pontoon stopped in the lake and their kids swam around for awhile.  It was around 530p when we came back to the trailer and had dinner.  I had brought a bag of salad and some rotisserie chicken for me.  We ate and Kristi drove me back to my car and I guess I got home around 745p.  It was such a fun day.  Brady, Kristi's 5yr old taught me how to play Dominoes!!! lol  It was fun.  It was so much fun.  Hadn't really done anything fun for a while.

Lyn.....hope you're having a nice  time with your family.

From Attila....Honoria to Attila in the Roman bath.

Next: "Do you believe in destiny?"  (woman to man)

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

Pat, so glad you had a good time. I'm surprised you couldn't hear all the noise from my house. It was SO LOUD! Filled with laughter and comments. Donald came with my new battery and he and John installed it after looking at a vid online. He and John went to Chili's to pick up his dinner and Benita and Tracy went to pick up margaritas' and dinner at OG. Benta and family left at 9pm, Donald left at 8:30pm. 

After Benita and John run and bike and shower, they'll be coming back here for awhile before they leave. I've got to call the place that I need my inspection done at and see if I can make arrangements to have it done. Tracy and I got to bed about 11pm. Everyone one will be here again this morning. I'll be back here later on during the day.

Honoria to Attila in the Roman garden.

Next quote:  "I must leave at once"    (man to man)

Have a good day ladies.

Lyn

Morning, Lyn.

HaHa.....no didn't hear you all this time!!!  Sounds like you had fun.  Glad John and Donald got your battery installed.  Who in their right mind would make a car like that????  Now, the inspection.....Tracy gonna help you with this?  Hope you can do this!!!

From Attila.....Attila to Atteus when he gets the new Rua is dead.

Next: "And I thought I was the one in a hurry!"  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Attila, Attila to Ildico about getting married.

Wait. (man to man, others present)

clue: knife

Hi girls.

Sounds like you both had such a good day yesterday! We haven't done anything with family since our anniversary on March 9. Shane did come over yesterday, but he sat out on our deck, while we talked to him through the screen door. Just not having close contact. Not worth it right now. He says he's coming to dinner Tuesday. He'll eat on the deck while we eat sitting on the sofa. I'll make my "world famous" sweet and sour chicken and chicken fried rice. He loves it, and it goes a really long way! But no hugs or anything. Maybe we'll go and sit in Ari's backyard later today. No contact, though. We'll see. You girls are so lucky. I guess we're just being a little more cautious, till we get the green light with a vaccine. I'm not expecting a cure, at least not yet.

Hi caireen. Hope you had a good day.

This is Attila, Attila to the soldier who is about to cut N'Kara's throat.

Next:"You were born yesterday, on the Steppes." Girl to boy.

Back soon.

Rayna

HI ladies.

Well, everyone is gone. What a busy and fun packed weekend. OMG, I'm tired!

The car is inspected and Benita and I took a ride to the school parking lot up the street. We switched seats and I drove around and then home. Next time I'm in the car will be with Tracy and going shopping. I'm going to park near the carts so I'll be able to put my oxygen and purse in the cart. Tracy will be there in case I need assistance. We'll do that a few times to make sure I'm ok.

Galen to Attila when they first meet.

Next quote:  "Is it permitted?"   (woman to man)

Lyn

I'm glad you got all that done today. That's a lot of stuff. Glad you have Tracy to help you.

This is Attila, Ildico to Attila, on their wedding night.

Next:"We could do great things together!" Man to man.

Doing laundry. Have to fiddle with the control to keep the spin cycle going. I have to hold it in the right position to keep the cycle going, but it's better than going to the laundromat. Not really ready for that right now. 

Back soon. Not going anywhere.

Rayna

Edited by raynbow

Hi Rayna.

Aetius ti Attila after the battle with the Goths.

Next quote:  "She's pleasing"   (man to man)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn