Gerard Butler GALS

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.22

TUT, Abby to Mike, in the lobby of the hotel in LA. (They're in Century City, where Ed's office is located. Wish I'd known they were shooting there that day!)

Next:"It was in your background check." Woman to man.

Rayna

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rayna.

Check out Spotlight on Netflix. Very good movie!

TUT, Abby to her blind date.

Next quote:  "And he flosses"   (woman to critter)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

Posted (edited)

Another recommendation from you. I'll never catch up with your movies!

This is TUT, Abby to her cat in the tree, when she's watching Colin in his bathroom.

Next:"I like a woman on top." Man to man, woman and others present.

I'm around. Gonna start cleaning.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

I got something in the pad of my right foot....feels like a splinter.  Pam tried to get it out last week and she couldn't.  It must be deep.  I'm gonna have to go to the Med Center and let them do it.  It's really painful if I step on it in the wrong place.  Hate to do this but if I step on a hard surface, it really hurts.  On the carpet...it doesn't hurt.  I just don't want to get an infection. More money out!!!  I don't know what else to do.

From TUT.....Mike to Abby when he's first introduced to her.

Next:"They say they want true love but all they want is a check list!"  (man to himself)

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

TUT, Mike at the Hot Air Balloon show.

Next quote:  "Wow, a doctor"  (woman to man)

Pat, I hope they can help. Otherwise, you'll need to see a podiatrist.

Be back later.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

We had a couple of small earthquakes this morning. The house shook, but not too bad. First one at 4:30am, then the next one around 6:45. I didn't even get out of bed. Even tried to go back to sleep. Guess I'm getting used to them. 

Hope they can find whatever is hurting your foot, Pat. Does your medical plan cover that procedure if you go to Med Center?

This is TUT, Abby to Colin, when they meet after he gets her out of the tree.

Next:"Wow, and I thought you were angry and bitter." Man to woman.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna. 

Message from Pat"The PA took the splinter out...2 small pieces. She numbed it...thank goodness." She then proceeded to say she was going out to walk.

TUT, Larry to Georgia after Abby goes off on what she wants to happen to Mike.

Next quote:  "There's a bird in my dressing room"   (man to others)

Back later. Enjoy your day.

Lyn

Glad Pat got that taken care of. Painful feet are the worst! You and I both know that!

This is TUT, Larry to Georgia, when they're waiting to go on the air.

Next:"That's ok. I know him." Boy to woman.

I'm here now.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

You mentioned the movies I keep giving you. I do that so you can tag them in your list on Netflix.

TUT, Jonah to Abby when he shows up at the studio.

Next quote:  "Well, I was there and she lied"   (man to child)

Back in a bit.

Lyn

Hi Lyn.

I've never tagged anything on my Netflix list. We just scroll through what's listed, and make a choice. If we tag, is that a better thing to do?

This is TUT, Mike to Jonah, his nephew, about Jonah's mom, Mike's sister, and what she was like in Junior High.

Next:"Don't ask." Woman to critter.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

You look it up, put it into your list. There's no limit to how many. Then when you want to watch it, it's easier to find. Just go to your list.

TUT, Abby to her cat when she comes back from her blind date.

Next quote:  "There was a spider, yew"   (woman to man)

Lyn

That's what we should be doing. We stupidly just try to remember what we're interested in. I'm definitely gonna do this. Just something we didn't realize. Duh!

This is TUT, Abby to Colin, when he catches her doing her "happy dance" outside his door.

Next:"Men need something to hold onto other than your a$$." Man to woman.

Rayna

This is TUT, Mike to Abby when they are walking after shopping and he wants her to change her hair.

They have lists on almost all the channels( Stars, HBO, Hulu,Showtime). Check them out and save yourself a lot of time. HBO I think uses the * to tag theres. You click on the movie in the others channels, scroll through the options and add to list. Easy, breezy. Any problem, let me know and I'll talk you through on the phone.

Next quote:  "To my very core"   (man to woman)

Lyn

Thanks for this tip. We'll try it later.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, at the Salsa Bar, when she asks him if he really doesn't believe in relationships.

Next:"Congratulations?" Woman to woman.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I just realized that I work through my Roku tv. I don't have any movie channels on my cable. I dropped then to reduce my payments.

TUT, Joy th Abby who is hiding in her closet after the show with Mike.

Next quote:  "......and you're giving me a vocabulary lesson"   (man to woman)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

Posted (edited)

We just got a Roku. All we've done is set it up. We can watch Netflix and Prime with it, but we really want to add HBO Max (we're HBO subscribers, so it's free) and Disney+. Lots of other channels, including Apple and Hulu, might come later. We're still using Spectrum cable, cause it comes with our HOA payments here. We bundle our internet and phone with Spectrum. Maybe we'll have some time this weekend. Believe it or not, Ed's pretty busy all day at his desk working. We really only get together around 7pm for our walk, then we eat dinner and watch the news programs. Sometimes some other shows. We save the weekends for Netflix and such. I really want to set up Disney+ cause I want to watch Hamilton. We saw it 2 years ago, and I really want to watch it again. Hopefully, this Saturday night.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, in the balloon.

Next:"Don't forget the pizza, King Kong." Boy to man, woman present.

Maybe caireen will stop by, although it's pretty late for her right now.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

You girls were busy yesterday with quotes.  My foot is just a little tender this morning from being poked and prodded.....doesn't really hurt though.  I'm gonna have a cup of coffee and then go walk.  I opened my slider and it feels cooler.....so nice.

From TUT.....Jonah to Mike when he visits Mike at the studio.

Next: "No....you hate yourself because you're so shallow!"  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Morning ladies.

TUT, Mike to Abby, in the balloon I think.

Next quote:  "I had a good time tonight"   (woman to man)

Have a good day. Be back later. Pat, when you get back, soak your foot.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

So glad your foot is better, Pat. Like Lyn said, you should soak it a little today.

Hope you're having a good day, Lyn.

This is TUT, Abby to Mike, at the elevator.

Next:"I thought it was you at the door." Woman to man.

Back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Well, If Ed is occupied in his office, why don't you try to set up your lists on the Roku. If you need help, call me on the house phone. I have a hard time hearing with your cell phone. I'm home most of the time. Tracy is coming this evening, staying over and we will be going out tomorrow morning to see if I can take care of myself going shopping. She will just be an observer.

TUT, Abby to Mike in the hotel hallway.

Next quote:  "Then you heard I turned it down"   (man to woman)

Back in  a bit. Going in and wash and style my hair.

Lyn

Edited by asunta

That's a good idea, Lyn. First, let us see how easy it is to add HBO Max and Disney+. We're on our own. Shane could do this in a minute, but he's not coming into the house. Anyway, you might be hearing from me soon!

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, at the Salsa Bar, when he tells her about the job offer he got.

Next:"Sucker!" Woman to man.

Gonna take my shower. I might have a minute to check on here before I leave. If not, I'll be home by about 11 my time.

Rayna

Hey, Lyn.

I didn't walk earlier.  Was sleepy and laid down for a bit.  I'm going now after I get dressed.  The weather looks so good.  Glad Tracy is gonna come and you'll do a "run through" tomorrow.  I'd hate to see you not be able to drive though.  But you have to do the safe thing.

From TUT.....Abby to Mike after she'd run her finger down his chest....in her apartment.

Next: "Beats the **** outta me but....I am!"  (man to woman)

Back later.

Pat

Edited by pitt118

Hi Pat. Have a good walk.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, in the balloon, when he tells her he loves her.

Next:"Unless the NRA is paying  your mortgage, I say lose the :censored: gun!" Woman to man, another woman and man present.

Back in a couple of hours.

Rayna

TUT, Abby to the new newscaster at the Balloon show.

Next quote:   "I'm going to make him your b*tch"   (man to woman)

Back later.

Lyn

Hi Lyn.

I was so hot and uncomfortable in our class today I had to take a shower and wash my hair. It was almost 100 by the time we left the park. It's 101 right now. Ugh!

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, in her office, about Colin.

Next:"I hate being fed like a toddler." Woman to man.

I'm around.

Rayna