Gerard Butler GALS

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.22

Hi Rayna.

Are you ready to play??? Give me a  call if you need help. It really isn't that hard. Log into Roku, on the left is a list. Go to streaming services. then to premium streaming. then pick the service you want: HBO, Disney. They will ask you for your Roku pin and sometimes they will ask you to go to your computer and enter a code. I'm also into Britbox. Love English shows and movies.

TUT, Abby to Colin in the hotel.

Next quote:  "I find it too impersonal"   (woman to man_

Lyn

Edited by asunta
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know I could add channels using my computer. That would make it so easy! I'm gonna try it, when Ed's off the phone. He's usually on the phone, or on a zoom meeting. It's really unbelievable how much he works all day.

This is TUT, Abby to Mike, about her "flicking the bean."

Next:"I can still taste you!" Man to two women, another woman present.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

No, you need to do the steps I posted.When you've done those, THEN will be given a code to enter into the computer site of each channel you are adding to activate it.

TUT, Mike to the Jello twins.

Next quote:  "Get yourself a Stairmaster and get on it!"  (man speaking)

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Oh, ok. I'm not ready for that right now. I'll wait till Ed and I can do it together. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

This is TUT, Mike on his Ugly Truth cable show, before he's hired on Abby's morning news show.

Next:"Yeah, he's dreamy!" Man to woman.

Still here.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

Save my instructions and you'll see how easy it is. Benita and I had to figure it out by ourselves. They bought me the first Roku and when I got my new TV from Donald, It has it built it. Sent the one they got me back to them.

TUT, Mike to Abby talking about Colin.

Next quote:  "All men want that!"  (man to woman)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll save everything you told me to do.

This is TUT, Mike to Abby, in the Saloon, when the scantily clad woman walks by.

Next:"You have to be a hooker and a librarian." Man to woman.

I'll be back. Gonna do a little housework, now that I'm by myself here.

Rayna

edited for: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by raynbow

Morning.

Tracy and I didn't get to sleep till midnight. We're going out at 10am. We'll see if I can shop alone.

TUT, Mike to Abby in her house about how she must appear to Colin.

Next quote:  "Keep the conversation under one minute"  (man to woman)

Be back later on. Have a good day.

Lyn

Morning, Lyn.

Hope it goes well for you....keeping my fingers crossed.  Tell Tracy hi for me.

From TUT......Mike to Abby in her apartment when Colin is at her door.

Next: "Oh....my, my, my!"  (woman to herself)

Going over to Marge's at 2p.  Taking some chicken salad on buns and cake over.  We'll sit outside.  She has a nice covered area with picnic table.

Back later.

Pat

Hi ladies.

Well, I'm still here. Went to get into the car and the battery was DEAD!!!!!!!! Tracy and Donald are dealing with it as I'm trying very hard not to cry. They charged it and now are going back to the place I bought it.

TUT, Abby in the tree when she sees Colin for the first time.

Next quote:   "Did you just say I have a nice butt?"   (woman to man)

Be back later.

Lyn

Hi girls.

Have a nice time at Marge's, Pat. Sounds like a nice thing to do.

Lyn, what a hassle! I hope you get a new battery from the guy who sold it to you. Wasn't that just about a month or so ago?

This is TUT, Abby to Mike, in the boutique.

Next:"My cat stepped on the remote." Woman to man.

Back in a little bit. Not doing anything today.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

It was a big disaster this morning. Got a new battery and its needs a Oil sensor valve. I'm going to have it fixed. I decided to give the car to my granddaughter after its ready to go. Its too much for me to do on my own. Tracy is trying to get her friend from work to come by the house as I need a notary to get my title switched over. Then I won't have to go to the place and stand in line.

TUT, Abby to Mike in her office.

Next quote:  "I hate being fed like a toddler"   (woman to man)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening.

Lyn 

Posted (edited)

Sorry you're having such a hard time. My brother and I just sort of went through the same rigmarole with my parents' car. Dad had a fender bender in June and finally agreed to stop driving. We found a driving service for elders. Then we had to make sure the insurance company would total the car and take it away. They did, but we had to send the title and tags to Harrisburg. Got that taken care of. I don't think we needed a notary for that, but we were concerned that we'd need to. Good luck with this.

Lyn, you must be flustered. I used that quote yesterday. It's Abby to Colin, when she's telling him she wasn't being herself when they were dating, in order to get him to like her.

Next:"Listen to you! Desperately asking me if you sound desperate!" Man to woman.

Have a nice evening. I'll be back later.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

I had a nice time with Marge yesterday.  She's in the same boat as both of us, Lyn....she lives  alone, too!  She hasn't gotten out too much except doctor appts, dentist and grocery....like us!  Anyway, it was nice to eat lunch outside and she had me a light margarita.  Those frozen ones.  I hadn't had one of those in ages.  We had a nice talk....got up to leave and helped her clean up and I'd been there 3 hours....couldn't believe it!!!

From TUT.....Mike to Abby in her office when she had called Colin and was waiting for him to return her call.

Next:"No, Dude....I'm the talent!"  (man to man....another man and woman present)

Back later.  Gonna have some coffee.  Pam is coming over after church to see the last two Outlanders."

Pat

Morning ladies.

TUT, Mike to Colin in the car on the way to dinner with the sponsors.

Next quote:  "You're all wet boys"   (woman to men)

Have a good day, ladies. I'll be back later on.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

Sounds like  you had a nice time yesterday, Pat. I'm glad you had a good visit with your friend. 

Lyn, hope the problem with the battery was fixed. We need an update!

This is TR2-Lara to the men on the Greek fishing boat, when she rides up on the jet ski and splashes them.

Next:"I'll be four minutes." Woman to man, other men present.

We're meeting Ari and family at the Huntington Gardens this morning. These are gardens at the Huntington Library, which is just on the border of Pasadena. We're meeting them at 10. Probably stay about 2 hours. Dresden usually takes his nap at 1, so we won't be able to stay much longer than noon. Then we'll be back here, doing nothing. But Ed and I are leaving here around 9:15. I'll be back before we leave.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

I told about the battery a few posts back. Check it out.

Sounds like you'll have fun at the gardens.  The kids will enjoy it.

Tracy called and said she took home my bag of cherries and sliced up watermelon.  :doh:I told her to enjoy them She didn't need to come back with them. I didn't notice they were missing as she put everything away. Then went and bought Mod Pizzas for us so I never went into the fridge. :D

TR2, Lara to Terry when she walks away with Chen-Lo.

Next quote:  "What, key to your heart?"    (man to woman)

Back later.

Lyn

I'm sure you had a nice time. I'm shutting down. Talk tomorrow,

Edited by asunta
Posted (edited)

Hi guys. Sorry. We just got home. When we left the Huntington Library, we were only about 5 minutes from Ed's brother's house, so we went there for a backyard, distancing visit. Stayed there for about 45 minutes. Then we dropped something off to Shane on our way home. Sorry you were all alone on here all day, Lyn. Just missed you.

This is TR2-Terry to Lara, in his jail cell, when she dangles the keys at him.

Next:"After her!" Man to two men.

I'll check back on here later.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Well.....we finished Outlander yesterday for Pam.  The last episode she thought was not needed where Claire was raped and then her dreamscape!  I guess I never thought about it one way or the other.  The dreamscape was a little offsetting!  But I loved Marsali in this when she killed Lionel (the bad guy.)  She thought it should have ended with #11....when Brianna and family didn't go back to the future.  It would have been a cliffhanger!  I guess to each his own!

From TR2.....Reiss' man to his men on the hi-rise in China about going after Lara and Terry when they go off the building in their squirrel suits.

Next: "Oh....having two faces doesn't count."  (woman to man)

Back later.  Cleaning out some things today.

Pat

Morning.

TR2 , Lara to Terry in his cell.

Next quote:  "...and I didn't know where you were"   (man to woman)

Be back later on.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

Glad Pam got to finish Outlander. Did you read the books? They're sticking pretty closely to the books, so they had to include the rape sequence. It has consequences later. The dream sequence is not in the book, but I thought it worked with the episode. They've made several changes for this series, but I think it works well.

This is TR2-Terry to Lara, when she asks him why he didn't shoot Reiss in the lab.

Next:"You come prepared." Woman to man.

I'll be back.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

Tr2, Lara to Terry when he is bandaging her arm in the COL.

Next quote:  "Tea is for guests"   (woman to man)

I think they did a great job of keeping to the books. Be back later on.

Lyn

Hi girls. Stopped at the market on  my way home from class. Took my time. Put everything away. I'll be making my lunch in a minute.

This is TR2-Lara to Hilary, when the MI6 men show up.

Next:"She tasered me." Man to man and woman, another woman present. (Switched movies.)

I'll be back in a little bit.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

BH, Milo to the owners of the B&B talking about Nicole.

Next quote:   "I owe everybody money"   (man to man)

Lyn

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow.

Edited by asunta
Posted (edited)

Hi Lyn.

BH, Milo to Dwight at the 4th of July parade.

Next:"You're drooling on my sofa, sleeping beauty." Man to man.

Rayna

edited for: just saw you edited your post and shut down. If caireen comes on and can't answer this, just skip it and leave a new quote. See you all later.

edited again for: see  you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Drinking my coffee.  Have to go to the dentist this morning early to get my temp bridge in.  Then in 6 weeks, I'll get my permanent one in.  Then I'm going to Meijer after that.

From BH.....Sid to Milo when he finds Milo in the office sleeping on the couch.

Next..'We're actually doing this" (woman to man)

Back later.

Pat