Gerard Butler GALS

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.27

As per Lyn

This game is called "Which Movie, Who Said  It, and in Which Scene." We use quotes from Gerry's movies, and maybe TV series, that are available on DVD or Blu-ray, so everyone has access to these titles. We do not use quotes from Extra Scenes or Trailers. The first player leaves a quote, with a simple clue, such as "Girl to Man" or "Man to Woman." This makes it a little easier to figure out the movie and the scene. If a quote sits and is not answered for a long period of time, ie: more than 12 hours, the next player can leave a new quote, and the player who left the unanswered quote can tell us what her quote was. This moves the game along. Try to not repeat a quote when playing in any one thread. When the Topic pages are full, we will start a new thread. We can then use any quotes all over again, since the other Games are finished.

Quote from last game:"With all the wrong women." Man to woman.

Rayna

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lyn.

I just saw the email you answered to me on the 22nd, about me calling you. If you still have time, let me know. I've just been so busy, I just didn't see that email. I know Tracey is with you today.

This is PSILY, Holly to the gang, when they burst in on her at her apartment.

Next:"All my parts are vital!" Woman to man.

Back in a little bit.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

I forgot to shut down my computer. I had Tracy doing a bunch of stuff I needed done on it. She also took care of synchronizing my new watch. She iron and put up my new drapes and we realized that I will need another pair but shorter in the middle to clear the A/C. Then she went to OG and picked up dinner, made my bank deposit, She just left. Poor kid, I wore her out. Kinzie and Damien might be coming over tomorrow. Then on Thursday, I'm getting a food delivery and my cleaning lady is coming.

So I think the best time to try and call would be between 10-noon or in the evening. No later than 9pm.

OK, back to the game. PSILY, Holly to Gerry when the dog is near her.

Next quote:  "What do you people want?"    (man to woman)

Night. Talk tomorrow.

Lyn

Ok. I'll call you in the morning between 10 and noon. I'm expecting a call from the man who did the maintenance on my mom's generator when Ed and I were here in Nov., 2019. It wouldn't work last week when the power went out all day Friday. So, I think he's calling me in the morning around 9. He's going to try to walk me through the troubleshooting over the phone. I might be able to fix it myself. Then I'll call you.

This is PSILY, Daniel to Holly, after she sings her song to/for Gerry in the Karaoke bar.

Next:"I know I should know this darlin, but, are you mad at me?" Man to woman.

See you in the morning.

Rayna

Morning, Girls.

Gosh, Lyn....you really did wear Tracy out!!! She needs combat pay! lol  I'm sure she's happy to do it!  Bet your drapes will really help keep the sun out.

Good luck with the generator, Rayna.  Hopefully, maybe you can do it with the guy's help on the phone!

We had snow overnight....looks like a couple inches.  I cleaned out my closet and I have 2 big trash bags of stuff and have to carry them out to the dumpster.  I have one bag that I will take to Goodwill.  Hope there's room in it for my stuff!  I'm supposed to meet Bill and Les at a restaurant that has a big tent out front with heaters in it.  Les' birthday was Monday but this restaurant was full so they're going today and asked me to join them.  Hope the roads are ok by this afternoon.  We have reservations for 3p.

From PSILY....Gerry to Holly when they're climbing the stair to their apartment.

Next: "I still get nervous around her!"  (man to woman)

BTW.....thanks for the new thread.

Later, Pat

Edited by pitt118

Morning ladies.

PSILY, Gerry to Holly about why he has trouble talking to Patricia.

Next quote:  "He was my very best mate"   (man to woman)

Be back later. Can't tell how the drapes work, there's no sun this morning.

Going in to get my coffee.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

Got the guy on the phone at 8:30.  We couldn't figure it out, so he's coming here on Monday morning, 9am. We're supposed to have rain starting tomorrow night into Friday. Hopefully, no power outage this time.

Have a good time with Les, Pat. Hope you have a nice time at the restaurant.

Hope the drapes work for you, Lyn.

This is PSILY, William to Holly, in bed in Ireland, talking about Gerry.

Next:"What happened to our oars?" Woman to two women.

I'm here.

Rayna

Hi ladies.

The sun just started to come uot.The drapes kept a lot of the sun from coming though. I'll know better when I wake up to a sunny morning. It was so cloudy this morning that I couldn't judge. We're suppose to get rain on NYE.

Pat, have a great time with Bill and Les.

PSILY, Holly to Sharon and Denise in the boat.

Next quote:  "Take my baby fishing"   (man to woman)

Back later.

Lyn

PSILY, Holly to Gerry at the Karaoke bar.

Next quote:  "Your music is beautiful"   (woman to man)

OK, the kids are here. They're bringing a pizza. Back later.

Good talking to you, Rayna. Hang in there. 

Lyn

Hi.

I can't believe you just posted! We've been busy on the phone with so many issues, that I thought you'd all be posting away and wondering where I am! 

This is PSILY, Holly to William, when she meets him in the Irish pub.

Next:"Are you drunk?" Woman to woman, other people present.

Have a good dinner with the kids. If you don't come back on, I'll understand.

I'll be back later.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

PSILY, Sharon or Patricia to Holly on her birthday.

Next quote:  "He'll be here all night"   (woman to woman)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow.

Lyn

Have a good evening, Lyn.

We picked up the car from the mechanic. Hopefully it drives well. I went straight to the market on my way back home. I tried the Giant down the street. Never been in there before. I found a few nice things that we like back in LA. Might be doing a bit of shopping there from now on.

This is PSILY, Sharon to Holly, in the Irish cottage, about William staying for the night.

Next:"I'm an old married widow." Woman to two women.

I'll stop by again before I shut down.

Rayna

Edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning ladies.

Food delivery and cleaning lady today.

PSILY, Holly to Sharon and Denise when they are pushing her to talk to William.

Next quote:  "God, that man could make me laugh"   (woman to woman)

Be back later on.

Lyn

Morning, Lyn

Bet you feel good after your cleaning lady takes care of the apartment.  And you get some food.  I've never had food deliveries but it would be nice in the winter.  Well, the food was good yesterday.  I was the first to arrive and the waitress seated me at the end of the tent by all the heaters.  They helped for sure but it was still cold.  Both ends of the large tent were open...I guess for ventilation!!  At our end, they had christmas trees in a double row.  This helped keep some the cold air out.  We were there for almost an hour and a half.  I ordered an appetizer of Bam Bam Shrimp for Les' birthday and Les and I got fish and sweet potato fries.  Bill got a salad and burger.  It was all good....we had so much....3 large pieces of fish and I took 2 pieces with the remaining potatoes home.  Couldn't eat much because of having the appetizer.  Anyway....I have dinner today!  It was so windy that you could feel the cold air inside.  It really was fun though.  I had boots on and when we got up to leave, my feet were so cold.  I turned the heat on full blast.  When I came home I got my nightgown and robe on and sat down on the couch with a throw over me.  It took me ages to get warm.  Ugh!

Rayna, I hope you got a good nights sleep!  Hang in there!

Gary called me this morning and he has a horrible painful neck.  I know it must have scared him because it was 2:30a when he called.  I asked him if he wanted me to come out and take him to the hospital.  He said no but he called the med center earlier and he has an appointment at 8:40a.  He was gonna take a hot shower and let the water beat down on his neck.  I hope it isn't anything serious.  I tried to go back to sleep after I talked with him at the time.  I couldn't....just kept worrying.  I finally did and woke up at 5:30a and called him and that's when he told me he had the appointment.  So I hope it's not bad.  He's had it for a couple day but was worse this morning early.

Gosh, I'm writing a book today.....sorry.

From PSILY....Patricia to Holly in the park talking about Holly's dad.

Next: "What is your problem?"  (man to woman)

Later, Pat

Edited by pitt118

Hi Pat.

PSILY, I'm assuming it's Gerry to Holly about having a baby.

Next quote:  "They can't all be idiots!"   (man to woman)

Be back later on. Enjoy your book.

Lyn 

Morning girls.

We've been sleeping ok. In fact, it rained overnight (still raining now) so the room was dark and we both slept till after 9! Wow! Got mom up and showered and she's reading the paper and having breakfast. She's doing ok. 

Sorry about Gary's neck, Pat. Hope it isn't anything to worry about. Did he strain it working on something? or exercising? That happens to me sometimes. I put a heating pad on it, and that helps.

Lyn, I know you feel good with your place getting cleaned. That's a great feeling.

This is PSILY, Gerry to Holly, during their argument about all her former bosses.

Next:"And she's the princess of Finland!" Woman to man, two other women present.

Back in a bit. Have to dry my hair.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

My cleaning lady has a cold and not feeling well so we put it off till next Tuesday.

Waiting for my delivery from Walmart. Saves Tracy another trip.

Pat, tell Gary to get a hand towel, get it wet and wring it out and put it between his neck and heating pad. That's moist heat therapy. Helps more than just dry heat.

PSILY, Denise to the guy shouting at her when they go to the club on Holly's birthday.

Next quote:  "The name of the game is Snaps"   (woman to others)

Be back later.

Lyn

Edited by asunta

Good advice, Lyn.

This is PSILY, Ciara to the crowd at the bar at the Karaoke club

Next:"Shall I drink it off the counter, then?" Man to woman.

I'm around. Gonna do some laundry and some vacuuming.

Rayna

HI Rayna.

PSILY, William to Holly when she offers him a drink.

Next quote:  "Eww, it was like kissing my sister"   (man to woman)

Back in awhile.

lyn