Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
celticellenem

POTO ring tones

I would like to know where/how I can find POTO music with Gerry singing. I have Cingular wireless, if that makes a difference. :mopboyerik:

Thank you,

Ellen

The answer is that, most likely, you can't. I also have Cingular and they don't have anything available via their download site.

The Really Useful Group website has some PoTO ringtones (not Gerry), but it depends on the make/model of your phone as to whether the ringtone is supported.

Guest greyeyegoddess

I don't have cingular, but you might see if your phone can download mp3 and use them for ringtones. Or if you can record something on your phone as a ringtone. I know a few gals who do have Gerry singing but I'm not sure where they got them. I thought there was a site that had Gerry singing ringtones. I'll have to ask Cyndee where she got hers.

~alice

I don't have cingular, but you might see if your phone can download mp3 and use them for ringtones. Or if you can record something on your phone as a ringtone. I know a few gals who do have Gerry singing but I'm not sure where they got them. I thought there was a site that had Gerry singing ringtones. I'll have to ask Cyndee where she got hers.

~alice

I was able to do this with my cell phone...and I also have cingular. See if you can text message yourself an MP3 file. That's how I got them. It depends on the type of phone you have.

I would like to know where/how I can find POTO music with Gerry singing. I have Cingular wireless, if that makes a difference. :mopboyerik:

Thank you,

Ellen

Hi! celticellenem! Welcome to GALS! ::D:

I asked the same question regarding my cell phone.

I think it depends mostly on what type of phone you have.

Here is a link you might find helpful...

Cell phone ring tones

I browsed the web till I finally found one of Gerry singing, "POTO"

Cheers!

~alice

I was able to do this with my cell phone...and I also have cingular. See if you can text message yourself an MP3 file. That's how I got them. It depends on the type of phone you have.

It must, since I can't text myself any attachments on a Nokia 6160.

Thank you ladies - if it weren't for all your good suggestions, I would not be listening to my brand new ringy dingy of Gerry singing the Point of No Return. I now pay people to dial my phone number! :cell:

DebbyD

Thank you,

Ellen

The answer is that, most likely, you can't. I also have Cingular and they don't have anything available via their download site.

The Really Useful Group website has some PoTO ringtones (not Gerry), but it depends on the make/model of your phone as to whether the ringtone is supported.

Oh sorry, I should have mentioned that I also have Cingular, and was able to download from their site to my Motorola Razor phone with no problem.

DebbyD

I have a Motorola and I got Gerry singing "Point of No Return" "Music of the Night" and "Phantom of the Opera" ringtones on 3gupload.com.

All I have to say is whenever anyone calls my phone, I'm like..

:erikrose: :wub:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

I have Verizon and I have Point of no return, The Phantom of the opera and Masquerade. I love it when my phone rings and I wait until the last minute to answer it (If I answer it at all) so I can hear him sing longer. I carry my phone in my pocket when I am outside and Erica said to me one day "The Phantom of the Opera is there inside your pants" when it started ringing. Hehehehehe! *sigh* If only....

"The Phantom of the Opera is there inside your pants" when it started ringing. Hehehehehe! *sigh* If only....

Suz - "Good Call"! :inlove:

DebbyD

I have Verizon and I have Point of no return, The Phantom of the opera and Masquerade. I love it when my phone rings and I wait until the last minute to answer it (If I answer it at all) so I can hear him sing longer. I carry my phone in my pocket when I am outside and Erica said to me one day "The Phantom of the Opera is there inside your pants" when it started ringing. Hehehehehe! *sigh* If only....

If only indeed! :ripoffclothes:

"The Phantom of the Opera is there inside your pants" when it started ringing. Hehehehehe! *sigh* If only....

Suz - "Good Call"! :inlove:

DebbyD

If only indeed! :ripoffclothes:

Oh dear god, Yes! :spontaneous: :smooch::shower:

TY Suz, for that lovely image that my mind will not let release.... :lol:

Edited by givemeabeach