• Convertible car ride along the coast
    • Sun bathing on a tropical beach
    • Skinny dipping in a private pool
    • Getting cozy by a roaring fire
    • Holding hands thru the tunnel of love
    • Site seeing Scotland's gorgeous landscapes
    • Skimming stones where DF was filmed
    • Train ride in Autumn

Nice selections, but tough choice. I chose sightseeing because the few times I have been there I liked seeing Scotland whereever I was and then to have such a tour guide....who would turn that down!?

I would have to say Scotland as well. However I have also been a sucker for a beautiful sunset. Hey how bout both.

AJ

Yeah, cos that was an easy decision /SARCASM

:comfort: Okay I'm going to chose skipping stones because. I am an Aquarius and think that not all intimate times can be found naked in a pool or holding hands through a love tunnel or eating in a romantic restaurant. Somtimes the most intimate moments come when you're just plain having fun! Sometimes when you expect too much out of any given situation the end results can be dissapointment. But it is those innocent times when neither of you have any set agenda that things just happen. I am a firm believer that friendship is the first block in a solid foundation . With friendship there is no restrictions or pressures and demands or rules. You just play it by ear and let nature do the rest. Freedom to be what you want when you want and IF you want. Hey I already admitted to being Peter Pam from Never Land and my favorite song is "Up Up and Away (in my beautiful balloon)" by the Fifth Dimension who also wrote "The Age Of Aquarius". :rotflmao::music::rotflmao:

I know it's just for fun, but as a 50 year old married lady.... I just can't see myself with Gerry in a romantic situation, so I chose a train ride in Autumn.

How lovely it would be to travel though the colors of fall with Gerry beside me, talking his head off excitedly about anything, and everything. I would love nothing more than a long uninterrupted conversation with him, over a cup of coffee, as the scenery passes by.

To have the chance to really get to know him as a friend would be wonderful.

Swan

The perfect date. I've always wanted to do this with a guy. . .go on a long midnight stroll, being surrounded by nature's sounds and beauty. Just the two of us, talking about our dreams. . .our fears, our hopes, our loves, our troubles. . .laughing about the silliest things. His smile matching the moon's gloww. . .the ethereal moonlight making his eyes shimmer brightly. . .the peaceful quiet blanketing us in it's warm embrace. . . . .

*cough* Oh right, sorry. . .got carried away. And if the guy was Gerry, then that would just be an added plus! ::D:

I know it's just for fun, but as a 50 year old married lady.... I just can't see myself with Gerry in a romantic situation, so I chose a train ride in Autumn.

How lovely it would be to travel though the colors of fall with Gerry beside me, talking his head off excitedly about anything, and everything. I would love nothing more than a long uninterrupted conversation with him, over a cup of coffee, as the scenery passes by.

To have the chance to really get to know him as a friend would be wonderful.

Swan

:claphands: Right on Swan I am with you 100%! :comfort: I think friendship is the most important thing in life. I have a friend from 1st day at school (many many moons ago) and we are still like sisters even though the miles seperate us. I am in Quebec and she is in Alberta (Canada) ; still we write (fax) email/phone but most of all communicate. That is what is missing in relationships today; the ability to communicate then if anything happens ; well it wasn't planned (set up). I find more importance in knowing a person than hoping into bed with them then finding out that they are oh say... an obsessive possesive that clings like suran wrap! :flee: Freedom to just be you! The romantic side is when and IF you discover that ; hey this is going well and not "where's the next exit?!" :bonk::fook:

Ah ha! I finally chose one!

I chose the cozy-by-a-fire choice...for a few reasons.

I thought, "Scented garden, moonlight, nice!" And then I thought, "Wait...I walk like I have a club foot when I'm nervous...."

I thought, "Picnic on a secluded, grassy hill, that could be nice!" And then I thought, "Crap, there would be wasps, bees...both of which I'm allergic to."

I thought, "Slow dancing to favorite love song...all right!" And then I thought, "But that would only last a few minutes...unless I chose THRILLER, and um, I don't see that as a love song...."

I thought, "Dinner at a romantic restaurant could be good..." And then I thought, "But I like other options better."

I thought, "Horse drawn carriage ride thru the park, awesome!" And then I thought, "Busy park, perhaps. Lotsa other distractions."

I thought, "Convertible car ride along the coast, w00t!" And then I thought, "Wind in the ears...a lot of shouting 'what was that?'"

Anyway...ya'll get the idea. ::D: I've never really gotten cozy by a fire...I'd like to. :smile:

i said the FIRE one-- i got this image of me and Gerry sitting next to a bon fire off Loch Ness !!! hehehehe ----- me sitting between his legs with my back to his chest, his arms wrapped around me!!! WOW

:heat::pant::bonk::stars: :headspin: :spontaneous:

binkie

oh Wow...there are so many to choose from, but I suppose just watching that gorgeous sunset dip into the horizon, with the cool breeze dancing through my hair and Gerry looking intently into my eyes and softly kisses me *sigh* ok sorry about that, I got caught up in the moment.

Dancing would also be nice, but how about instead of slow dancing, something a little more up beat.....Tango anyone?

Were we supposed to pick with Gerry in mind?

I am a 35year old mother of two, and i'm certainly not what a man like Gerry would call beautiful, so I chose from my heart :hearts: the one I think is the most romantic and most likely to happen no matter who I am with -slow dancing to a romantic song. :rose:

(If it's not Gerry, he can still be there -I could play POTO music to dance by!) :erikicon:

Posted Image

Guest pilaraquarius

OK this was a toughie...but I finally chose the roaring fire option. Some of the best times of my life had a fireplace involved...I get a picture of Gerry and I lounging on huge, plump pillows right by the fireplace, plenty of beverages and finger food on hand and just talking into the wee hours about anything and everything. We all know he loves to talk..Can you imagine that FACE by the firelight ladies? So nice...so nice.... ::D:

This was such a hard decision but I choose site seeing along the Scottish Highlands with Gerry. But the all sound so nice. :inlove:

Oban Maiden

Edited by ObanMaiden

: :hearts: :whochnuzzle: :prescription: :mouthmaulme: :hello::vegasbaby::vegasbaby::vegasbaby::bump::hubba::hug:

I chose a slow romantic dance.... But I really want them all... :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: haaha... you know, just standing next to this man would do for me!!! And a romantic walk... oops!! Just one now...haha...

love, di

I saw 'The Notebook' and loved the boat ride where they were surrounded with white geese. And the other one where they ended up in the water. Knowing me, I would end up in the water with the geese. Anyway, I can see potential for a very romantic moment. I am happily married, so I won't say who I was thinking of...

Sally

I chose getting cozy by the fire.

I think that would be lovely.

Curled up on a couch with Gerry, his strong arms wrapped around me, talking to me softly.

Hopefully in the middle of winter in a cabin with snow on the windows.

Then after the "talk" I'll lay face down on a sheepskin rug in front of the fire and Gerry will have a bucket of ice...and...

:cunning:

I chose seeing the Sites in Scotland...

there are so many sites, it would last quite a few...days...weeks? Months? :;):

And we could really bond and have some insightful conversation...

and I really don't have any truly romantic or lustful intentions towards Gerry ~

but I would love to 'pick' his brain and have some great talks...like I do with my son!

:kisswink:

That was a hard one to choose...But I think I would definitely prefer to sightsee Scotland, than have a dinner at a restaurant, then skinny dip in the pool and then cuddle by the fire....aaaaaah, dreams.

I see I'm gonna be the only one to actually own up to the fact that I chose skinny dipping. :lol:

Hey, I'm not ashamed. All that other stuff sounds great too, don't get me wrong, but I figure this may be the only way I know for sure that we'll get nekkid. hehehehehe Yeah baby!! Take it off!!! *cat whistle* :cunning:

Edited by Marissa28

Well, I chose slow dancing. The thought of being wrapped in those arms and getting as close as possible... :heat:

Sight seeing in Scotland it is!! But I am TOTALLY doing all the other things on there during the trip.... esp. skinny dipping. GRRRRRRRRROOOOWL

I chose moonlit walk through a scented garden. (Sigh...the thought of holding his hand...)I've thought about sitting by the fire with him and drinking hot cocoa many, many times, though. (He's so cuddly isn't he?) Any of those choices would be fine actually. He would make McDonald's romantic, let's face it girls! I am not picky when it comes to dates--as long as I'm with the person I care about anything would be great. He's my most favorite person in the whole world, so I don't think he could go wrong in picking any of those choices. :inlove: Geez, I should be a less easy target! hahaha Oh well...