• Skimming stones where DF was filmed
    • Train ride in Autumn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I vote for ALL of the above????

Yeah Anna, I'm with you! All of them.

Actually I couldn't decide between Cuddling by the fire or skinny dipping. Cuddling would be nice but :tasty: skinny dipping won out. I'm not losing all this weight just to sit by the fire! In my dream we're getting right to the nitty gritty. :makeout::takeitoff::gutter: Hope I don't get spanked but im my dream.... him naked...... :fook: ing gorgeous! :butterfly::gerrygasm:

:wave::pants: Fran

I love to skinny dip done it before, but I love to dance. Its so romantic to hold someone you love close in your arms and put your head on their shoulder. But it was hard to choose all of these are very good . :hmm2:

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

But I don't wanna choose! I want them all.

Ok, I made my choice. Site seeing in Scotland it is.

That would be spectacular. :inlove:

*But then can I have the other ones???!!!!*

I agree! I choose them all! So there. :bleh:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Ditto for me! ::D:

I want to do each and every one with Gerry...especially the skinny dippin' one!!! :pant:

I CONSIDER MYSELF A WATER BABY SO I WENT WITH THE POOL. HE SEEMED TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME IN THE HOT BATH WHEN HE PLAYED ATTILA (hope I spelled that right).

IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN DO IN THE WATER. OMG :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

I'm all about gettin' nekkid and going swimming with that man! :barebum:

OMG just being close enough to touch him would be romantic enough for me.But to choose one of the above it would be a slow romantic dance as that could lead to something more. You always have to start out small and work your way up to that big finish. :inlove: :takeitoff::gerrygasm::pants:

Site seeing Scotland. I think Gerry would be an excellent tour guide. I've always wanted to visit Scotland and see some castle ruins. I wouldn't even mind if his Mom came along with us. :kisswink:

Hey! Then my mother can come along with us as well! ::D: She, too, would love to see Scotland.

Sorry for rambling....

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for the siteseeing tour in Scotland. However, that could lead to a walk on the beach, romantic dinner, fire in a cabin in the woods...it could lead to those other fantasies.

:gerrygasm::pant: :tasty: :inlove: I choose them all...

I know it's just for fun, but as a 50 year old married lady.... I just can't see myself with Gerry in a romantic situation, so I chose a train ride in Autumn.

How lovely it would be to travel though the colors of fall with Gerry beside me, talking his head off excitedly about anything, and everything. I would love nothing more than a long uninterrupted conversation with him, over a cup of coffee, as the scenery passes by.

To have the chance to really get to know him as a friend would be wonderful.

Swan

That is what I think also. Being friends is the most iimportant and that's why I chose the sightseeing tour. I admire and respect Gerry and his talent, but never to exploit it as more than that. I would value friendship more than anything else. You can tell your friend anything and they would help you in any way possible, without criticism. That's what I will offer Gerry. My friendship/companionship and nothing else.

Edited by Gerry admirer

• 4 months later...

I.....can't remember my vote...

I think it was the roaring fire?

:D

~Mel

That's so funny I can't remember mine either Mel, so I guess I'll have to wing it and try em all out!! :lol::D

:cunning: Fran

Sun bathing on a tropical beach

I chose this one because I already live in a tropical island and I love going to the beach...but mainly because very little or no clothes are required :cunning:

I know we would all love to do everyone of these with Gerry

but this is for fun, so, come on and try to choose just one.

Oh,it is just too hard for me to choose so many of those options I haven't even though of...but I did choose one...(Although it took me a few minutes to decide)I chose the dinner at a romantic restuarant...I mean to me,that is the most perfect thing for a romantic get together. It's the most perfect thing to me...but I imagine if I went on a dinner to a romantic restuarant I would get like a little makeover from my friends(who most of them are girls)...but a dinner at a romantic restuarant was my choice.

Hard decision between 2. Watching the sun set or train ride in autumn. I picked the train ride. Just going god knows where with him looking at the yellow leaves on the ground and it being a overcasted day.

I've watched many sunsets in Barbados on the beach and they were beautiful. I also miss that.

Sorry for rambling. They're all so beautiful to watch. (including Gerry, of course)

• 1 month later...

I picked sightseeing through Scotland....I love to hear G talk and he'd be going on and on about things non-stop and I could listen to him all day...... :inlove:

• 3 weeks later...

Sightseeing would be awesome, maybe meet mums, but the ultimate for me would be the following:

An evening at a cigar bar drinking martinis, that would be me since he doesnt drink, and smoking cigars. Just having a relaxing time him going on with his stories and me laughing uncontrollably to the point of snorting.

The rest of the night is left for your imagination ;)....

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

:cunning:

:yippee:

OH Cass do we always think the same......oh it was a toughie..the walk around Scotland but it gets a bit nippy an lets face it there was no itinary of hotels or if we were packing a tent.....no not that kind of tent..so I went for the slow dance...which never stops...I'm not daft... :cunning: Just imagining your hands and I'm not tall :tantrum: holding onto his ........his waist, waist...how naughty :heat: , moving in motion with HIM......BROWN BAG Marg....BREATHE, BREATHE....agh that's better...thought I was a gonna for a minute...but WHAT A WAY TO GO....... :heat:

I would love to slow dance to a great song. I was listening to the song "Lovely Day" by Bill Withers last night and man that would be the jam if Gerry and I were dancing together. Slow enough to be close but not too slow where we couldnt' have some fun with it i.e. a spin here or there.

Cassie

:lolita:

xmargx

Getting cozy by the fire. I read somewhere that he likes to snuggle, so what could be better. Actually, I think somewhere in the Gutter, I had the whole scene planned out. Complete with location, weather condition, time of day, and Lolita. Posted Image