• Site seeing Scotland's gorgeous landscapes
    • Skimming stones where DF was filmed
    • Train ride in Autumn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing more romantic than being in Scotland, in a cozy cottage with a roaring fire going as the sun sets and having Gerry sitting next to you. Put on a little soft music and let nature take its course. :drink: Excuse me, I'm going for a cold shower. :shower:

Kathy :cunning:

• 5 months later...

I forgot what I put the last time. One thing regardless of where we're or whom we're around, the thing I want most from being w/Gerry is just the opportunity to just talk with him. I don't want to be the dowey eyed fan or the nervous hanger-on waiting for him to acknowledge me. No, I want to get to know him as Gerry - the "real" Gerry. I think if we're both game for it and comfortable w/each other we can have a good talk in any of these circumstances. As long as our attention is on one another I don't care where we're. I just want to talk w/him for hours.

Cassie

• 2 months later...

Dinner at a romantic restaurant. Not with Gerry though with Hubby. Gerry could join us bring Lolita, his mom or a date of his choice. I think he is adorable, but I cannot fathom dating him.Shaking his hand thanking him for his work. Yes, but not a date. I would freak and I only have eyes for the same man I have loved since I was 16.

I know the poll was for fun, but I get embarrassed just thinking about it.

:embarassed:

• 7 months later...
Guest Winter Angel

Okay, That was hard. First a scenic trip through Scotland, then a slow dance to his favorite love song and snuggling by a roaring fire are top of my list!!!!! :drool1:

But most importantly I want to just be with him and let nature take it's course :cunning:

I loved all of these choices, so picking one was hard for me. It was a toss up between slow dancing and moonlit walk...

I chose the moonlit walk. I love to walk in the moon light! And to walk in the moon light through a scented garden sounded delicious. With the hustle and bustle of this world it would be wonderful to take a stroll through nature, at night when the most of the world is asleep, sounded perfect... No need for conversation with each other... Just be.

Though I liked quite a few of the choice.

The one I liked most was: Picnic on a secluded grassy hill

As a kid I use to always go out on the hillside or in the fields by myself.

I know it sounds silly but I feel the most alive and fullfilled there.

It's hard to explain.

There's nothing but space surrounding you.

The air moves freely encircling you.

And all the sounds of nature, speak to you.

I just want to lay back on the ground and let the sky blanket me for hours.

laughing{Somehow I got lost in the thought of what I love most and forgot to add Gerry to it}

Of course it would be nice to have him there too, I think!

Okay, That was hard. First a scenic trip through Scotland, then a slow dance to his favorite love song and snuggling by a roaring fire are top of my list!!!!! :drool1:

But most importantly I want to just be with him and let nature take it's course :cunning:

Exactly: What she said Gerry! "most importantly I want to just be with him."

Truely didn't mean to forget you with my thoughts of the grassy hillside picnic.

Well that didn't end well.....................

I could see him walking away not to pleased with that.

Edited by Avivid Mind

I don't remember which one I picked. I was reading the choices again, and I guess I'm a "Rocknrolla". I want them all! LOL

I really just want to play with him...Now GALS, I mean play with the little boy in him. I could see splashing water on each other in the row boat and having an all out water fight. Or, tumbling and wrestling on the grassy hill side. I could see us walking in the moon light, howling at the moon or dancing under the stars. I could see a horse carriage ride with us under an umbrella because it's raining, fighting over who gets the blanket. I guess the point is, he brings out the kid in me, and that can be romantic to me.

Sally

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked the cuddling by a cozy fire...or however it was worded because I like to cuddle and I am really cold natured.

Would've picked walking through a scented garden in the moonlight but I have allergies and sneezing and coughing would be so un-sexy.

Oh Zany! Thanks for "bumping" this one!

This was really a hard one! I would hope that one of these would lead to the next one and the next one, but I chose the site seeing through Scotland. I can think of nothing better than having my favorite Scot show me around his beloved homeland, personally and privately and perhaps we might take that drive along the coast, find that romantic spot to picnic, row a boat, skim stones, slow dance and take a walk in the moonlight! All in that order! Be still my heart!

Delene

OMG I can't choose!!!! I have to go back and look and choose whichever gives me the most time with him. A slow dance, while romantic and sexy as hell, only gives me about 3 minutes with him.

I have to look again ...

ETA: I had to choose sightseeing in Scotland. First, I think it would be wonderful for Gerry to show me around, listen to his stories, etc. Second, I could stretch that out to an entire week if need be. :D

Edited by phoenixgirl

• 1 month later...

Site-seeing in Scotland was my pick.

Just to visit those places with him as my personal tour guide. The chance for him to show of his beloved country, show his favorite places, share stories and jokes. Magnificent!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Train ride in Autumn. I like autumn very much (esp. September & October). You know, all those colours, yellow and red leaves, extraordinarily blue sky... and even the scent of this season is different! :wuv: I'm totally in love with it. The whole year I'm like "wanna autumn to come... wanna autumn to come...". Then it comes and leaves. And I start this mantra again :D Just take a look at this maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about :) I took this photo last autumn.

Edited by -=Bl@ck_VelveT=-

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My dream romantic get together with Gerry... Hm... We would go to a fancy restaurant and get private seating. We would have dinner by candlelight and then we would share a hot fudge sundae!<3 then we would go to the beach and hold hands as we watched the sunset. perhaps after that we would go to my house and snuggle by a crackling fire. I'd gently rest my head on his shoulder as he sang me a song he wrote just for me...

)': thinking about this makes me all teary eyed.

But obviously since that isn't an answer choice u guess I'll go with... Romantic dinner

Edited by phantomphan77

Okay how about skinny dipping first and warming up by the fire next....cause it got cold and we both got chilled through! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie