Gerard Butler GALS

Hair

Dr. Em

Guid dae....

Tha Hotel..shoud hiv salon's..tha canni help ye wi tha...

Juist giv thaim ah ring..afore ye gae..ta bien certain..

Enjoy..Vegas..

P.S.

Cheers..an thank Ye verra muich for last nicht...

Gabriel...

:erikrose:

Thanks Gabriel! You can tell how much I travel. I wonder if the salon will be open at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday. :funnyface:

:thankyou: for last night Gabe. It was so nice to chat with you again. Hope you were able to get some sleep. Alas, I wasn’t able to, but there is always tonight.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Dr Em, I thank both you and Gabriel for last night too! You two helped take my mind off things, because the truth is... I am really nervous about today. I lay in bed awake for hours last night, but finally got to sleep at around 4:00.

Anyway, it is good to have friends... and Em, we behaved in chat last night! I am so proud of us!

Big Hugs!

Swan

Thanks Gabriel! You can tell how much I travel. I wonder if the salon will be open at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday. :funnyface:

:thankyou: for last night Gabe. It was so nice to chat with you again. Hope you were able to get some sleep. Alas, I wasn’t able to, but there is always tonight.

Dr. Em

It's Vegas....

A douna think tha sleep..thar...

Gabriel

Dr. Em

It's Vegas....

A douna think tha sleep..thar...

Gabriel

Good point! Maybe I’ll call them on my lunch hour and see. Thanks again sweet Gabriel.

Dr. Em

Hey dr. Em,

If not Chris is a hairstylest. She can do it.........of course I'm not sure how many she will want to do on her vaction though ::D:

But there is a thought anyway.

I can do an up-do, but I don't think I will be making it Vegas this year......... :confused: Not unless I find a money tree anyway :bleh:

Luvs Toni

Well, Chris won't have to worry about me asking her to do an updo - unless I buy a wig!! My hair is too short to do any sort of "do" except what it wants to "do" on its own.

Dang I missed chat again last night! I didn't get on line until 9pm my time and by then it seems everyone was gone - I kept checking to see and the chat room was always empty. Welcome back, Gabriel - hopefully I will catch you in chat sometime soon.

Well, Chris won't have to worry about me asking her to do an updo - unless I buy a wig!! My hair is too short to do any sort of "do" except what it wants to "do" on its own.

Dang I missed chat again last night! I didn't get on line until 9pm my time and by then it seems everyone was gone - I kept checking to see and the chat room was always empty. Welcome back, Gabriel - hopefully I will catch you in chat sometime soon.

Susan ~

I didn’t get on until 11:30 MST and there wasn’t anyone in there. I was just hoping to get the party started and it worked! Sometimes you just have to hang out for a wee bit and then others will show up.

Love you!

Dr. Em

I will be more dilegent in checking - I probably just missed you! Since it seemed there wasn't much happening I started working on some graphics for a friend and that's probably what I was doing while you were chatting. Must remind myself to check the chat room more regularly.