Gerard Butler GALS

One Night With The Butler

How about my husband's first born child???? (Just kidding). But for a proper snog (however, if I were doing it, somehow I don't think it would be proper -- improper would be more like it--hee-hee) let's just say, I'd probably be working for my job for free for the rest of my life! I'd stand in the hot sun for days on end without water or food (which is a big sacrifice if you knew me) for one snog from Gerry!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're living in fantasyland here, I'm gonna say I'm a mult-millionaire because I finally broke down and bought that Texas Lotto ticket.

Then I'm going to say that I would pay MILLIONS for one night with Gerry. Whatever it too. I'd pay it (and it's for a good cause, so that's even better).

And, since we're still living in fantasyland here, I'm going to imagine that he's so smitten with me that I leave my husband and I become his Official #1 Tart. I'll be one happy lady.

Hey, it's "what if," right? ::D:

Don't you think they should do a sequel to POTO and show us what happens to Erik in the passing years. He does live. He must go somewhere and he is far too intelligent to not have a plan.  After all, he did have an escape passageway.  I want more GERRY as ERIK.  Won't happen, but we can dream!  What if ...  :gerik:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They could make the Susn Kay novel into a movie and get Gerry to play Erik. I like that book , it really felt like Erik had lived for real.

On the date part , I would max my Vias and AMEX to win that date.

Edited by sofietje

:gerik: Mostly I liked the Susan Kay book but I hated the drug use part---that just did not fit in with my view of the Phantom! But she needed to do that to get the ending which was good. But I don't think it should be a movie, as much as I would like to see a sequel I don't think that should be it as it would contridict the established story so far! Of course the reality is it was not a box office smash, and the critics hated it---so the chances of any new one being made is next to nothing!!! I did write my own "After" story, and I encourage everyone to do the same thing!!! That way you get the ending your REALLY want. Now if I could just get them to film MINE, and since Gerard would have to play the part and I would have to be there for scripting assistance.............but then who would I want to play the part of my Victorian French heroine who is ME! Honestly I can't think of a soul, unless they'd let ME do it!?! :wave:

WOW! That thought brings about a myriad of possibilities. I too, of course, would rather have a date with the G-man on my own merits, however, knowing that meeting him in a non-chaotic environment is slim to none.

I would consider seriously donating a goodly amount for the chance to meet and speak with the G-man in a one-to-one situation and hopefully build a friendship, or who knows, maybe more!!! That alone would be priceless. :rose:

I'll pay up with my first born child...he's ten now...but he's well behaved. Oh and he does chores...lol!

I'll even pimp out my husband if I have too.....HA! I can't believe i said that with a straight face.

Stacey :bleh: :freak:

I'll pay up with my first born child...he's ten now...but he's well behaved.  Oh and he does chores...lol!

I'll even pimp out my husband if I have too.....HA!  I can't believe i said that with a straight face.

Stacey :bleh:  :freak:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stacy, what a great idea. I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking about putting unused body parts on e-bay to buy a date with the G-man. Does anyone know the direct link for that one?

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to think that if I ever had a chance to spend more than a half an hour with him, I would leave an impression, and that he would enjoy my company enough to want to stay in touch... just as a friend.

Swan

That sounds very nice..........half an hour......cup of coffee.........leave an impression........maybe............just as a friend..........perhaps.......

Ginny

Edited by Ginny

:rose: LOL at the responses, yes I'm slow...

Since this would be my only chance, I would want the whole 'beautiying' thing before the date.. the hair, the makeup and someone to dress me.. My excuse - I'm a complete spastic when it comes to this stuff..

Then I could pretend I was really 'Sexy & Glam' on my date with Gerry.. :rose:

I would definitely max out the credit cards. I've practically done it before and can't even remember what I bought, so this time at least I'd have a HOT memory to recall.

I'd never get to see him on my own merits, so I'm not at all opposed to buying some time, also that way he would feel more obligated to do whatever was asked of him! :bonk::bonk:

There is a competition on a radio station in Belgium. You have to send in what you have bought and when they pick you out they pay it for you. So I would pay really much and hope that I'm the winner and the radio station does it for me.