Sign in to follow this  
zanyzombie

Tattoo's

Tattoo's  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

• More than 10

With all the discussions about getting a tattoo in Vegas

I wanted to see just how many of our GALS (or PALS) have tatts or not.

none for me...although at one time I came verra verra close to getting one.

while i don't have one, i've known what i would get since i was 15. And it still hasn't changed. In the center of my very lower back, done only in black. A ying yang but surrounded by sunburst flames. To represent all the things about me that contradicte(sp?) themselves, while balancing themselves, and the flames to repesent all the passion that lives inside me. Someday I'll find the courage...i hope. All you gals getting, I :clap: you, you inspire me.

I have 4 in total and plan to get more. It's very addictive once you start. I have a flaming sun with the Kanji symbol for tiger in the middle of it in the upper middle of my back, a butterfly on my left shoulder, a small Tweety bird on my right shoulder and the symbol for Leo on the lower part of my neck.

I don't have any. I have never had a desire to get one.

I don't have any but I know lots of people who do. It used to be that tattoo's were considered vulgar and only sailor's had them but now they're a fashion accessory. How things change. :lol:

Jo

3 and counting for me!

I have one Tart Art on my left calf, though it was done in two stages (first the picture then 3 months later the words). I plan to get a GALS Decal in Las Vegas.

I can officially say that I now have 1! ::D:

It's beautiful Jill! Absolutely beautiful! :clap:

Congratulations! You were brave enough and did it!

Good for you! ::D:

Thanks Zany. ::D:

Way out of my normal zone for sure! I keep looking at it to be sure it's still there. :headspin:

2 and the 3rd on the way!!!

:vegasbaby:

I have 3 one on my left hand of a rose..by my thumb, one on my left upper arm flowers with a ribbon with each of my childrens name in the ribbon and on on my right arm upper so small you can hardly see it with the letters mac...hunce my last name married and madden.... Mcdaniel,McCombs

I don't have any. I can't bring myself to do something that permanent, other than pierced ears, however, I do occasionally do the temporary tatoos for fun.

I have none, - my youngest son have two: one chinese sign meaning "I treasure my family" on the left side of his chest, and on his upper left arm ( the bicep ) a sign meaning hazardious, I think.

I can live happily with those, but had he tatooed away his great looks with paintings all over the place I would NOT have been a v happy mum :doh: Still, grown children do what they find right for them :lalala:

My youngest, btw: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/emmari/haakon.jpg

I have one that I got about 3 1/2 yrs ago. I drew it myself and then the artist made the template for it from my drawing.It is a red rose(imagine that) with a banner wrapped around the stem that has my son's name and birthdate on it. I am considering getting a black ribbon added. Wouldn't take much. That would seal my love for Gerry in my eyes.

:headspin: I don't have one yet. But my daughter got one when she was in basic training on her ankle.She told me that even stinking drunk it hurt like HELL! :doh: I did get my ears pierced once...then fainted every time I went to put my earings on and got a terrible infection and my ears puffed up to twice their size so I let them grow over. My brother (Scorpion) has a little devil on his right shoulder and the name Nipper under it. That is because we always called him that as a little boy. It is the pain thing that worries me I have a VERY low threashold for pain. Hey I wasn't even awake to have my two kids (back in the days they still gave happy gas!) :rotflmao: I would like a rose because it is my favorite flower even before Phantom of the Opera. :wub:

I have one that I got about 3 1/2 yrs ago. I drew it myself and then the artist made the template for it from my drawing.It is a red rose(imagine that) with a banner wrapped around the stem that has my son's name and birthdate on it. I am considering getting a black ribbon added. Wouldn't take much. That would seal my love for Gerry in my eyes.

:kisswink: Yes you are right that would be a nice touch! Just a thought to concider though; my aunty Connie when she was young had a butterfly tattoo on her breast. When she got older everyone asked her why she had a picture of a hand bag on her boob? :hmm2: :woah: :rotflmao:

Just a thought to concider though; my aunty Connie when she was young had a butterfly tattoo on her breast. When she got older everyone asked her why she had a picture of a hand bag on her boob? :hmm2: :woah: :rotflmao:

:laugh4: I must admit, THAT would be my biggest reason AGAINST.....no telling WHERE that thing might end up!

Between that and the whole 'needle' thing....eew! I have seen some that are sexy, but not for my bod!

By the way, NordicGirl, what a hottie body boy handsome young man! I bet you have to keep MAJOR whips around... :whip: Those girls can get vicious!

Lori in atl :lalala:

I have none, - my youngest son have two: one chinese sign meaning "I treasure my family" on the left side of his chest, and on his upper left arm ( the bicep ) a sign meaning hazardious, I think.

I can live happily with those, but had he tatooed away his great looks with paintings all over the place I would NOT have been a v happy mum :doh: Still, grown children do what they find right for them :lalala:

My youngest, btw: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/emmari/haakon.jpg

Can i just say -- WOW!!!! --- BAD BINKIE!!!! hehehehehe

By the way, NordicGirl, what a hottie body boy handsome young man! I bet you have to keep MAJOR whips around... :whip: Those girls can get vicious!

Lori in atl :lalala:

hehehehe- you said what i was thinkin --- again --- BAD BINKIE!!!!!

Now i dont have a tattoo, i WANT on, but havnen't gotten it yet. i think when i do it will be one of TWO things

Posted Image or Posted Image

on my lower back. i am waiting to get brave enought.