Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Fever!

zanyzombie

My symptoms are:

--Screaming my head off when I saw him in dressed to kilt!

--On the edge of my seat listening so carefully to every word and how he pronounces it with his accent

then giving a big heavy sigh!

--I can't take my eyes off his face or body for one second to even blink because I am so fascinated by him!

--Excessive drooling while viewing anything Gerry!

--Heart palpations when I here his name!

--Feelings of a love sick goof when I watch him act!

--The thought of any body part from his head to his toes makes me call for the paramedics!!!

I've fallen for Gerry Butler and I can't get up!

* I'll add more as my symptoms increase! *

Edited by zanyzombie

Ha. Let's be all medical official and call it "GFD" Gerry Fever Disorder. It isn't a disease since, as far as we know that is, it won't kill you.... :unsure: Right???

Ha!

Well, I get the excessive drooling, and I melt when I hear Scottish accents. Also, I cannot, cannot stop watching POTO for further analysis and every time I read a romantic Gerry exploit I get newly inspired to write more thus I will never finish the book I'd started in the first place at the beginning of the summer! Wah! Also I can't quit going back to my Gerry pics collections just to gaze upon his beautiful face.

Help!

My medical chart is getting thicker and thicker - first it was OCGD followed by a chronic case of GALS and now it seems I'm also suffering from GFD. Gimme a break, Ger, will ye? Why must you be so darned hexy all the time? Acting talent, singing voice, humor, accent, hair, eyes, nose, lips, chest, hands, arse, thighs (and what lies between 'em), calves, feet GAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I am a goner!!!!! From head to toe I want mo mo mo!!!!

My symptoms:

1. Loss of manners (ignoring people) when he's on

2. Smiling like a GOON at my computer/TV without realizing it when I see him

3. Involuntarily smiling whenever I hear him talking

4. Full-on Gerrygasm(s) when he's making out with other chics onscreen (also INTENSE jealousy of actresses)

5. Heavy, fast breathing

6. Eyes fog over

7. Flushed face/body (#5-7 when reading fan fic too!)

8. Staring constantly so I can catch every adorable/sexy mouth/face/body movement that he does in an interview...memorizing his mannerisms

9. Singing at the top of my lungs in my car (drawing weird stares) with POTO soundtrack...and LOVING the little breathy pauses and growls in his voice

10. Acting like a twelve year old (jumping, giggling, acting love-struck) when I get a new Gerry movie/interview

11. Smiling and going ON and ON when someone new talks about him or asks a question about him (they ASKED for it!)

More later...

And yeah, I'm with Sporran...not that I need a cure...but why do ya gotta be so HOT? I'm going to spontaneously combust over here....even the pics of you that other women would consider decidedly NOT hot turn me on! Gees! (Ok, so maybe that's more my fault than yours...but still! (Unless you'd like to help with my combustion, in which case, I suggest we get right ON that...can I suggest the two stick method? I'll be one.....)

Good GOD I'm a dirty Tart! Can't get that stuff outta my head now....I'd say that I wasn't like this before....but that'd be a lie...I just wasn't this BAD before....and plus I didn't LIKE it......

Oh well!

Keep it up Ger! I'll just have to "suffer baby, suffer!" like the camel......oh the mental pictures THAT creates......

Cure?!!! I don't think soo!!! Ok so I have all your symptoms plus brain fogs that seem to take over anytime I hear the song "addicted" or music of the night or PONR or well you get the point, and of cousre those uncontrolable tremors that take residense in the lower half of body just thinking about TR2.

Still no cure for me please, * I don't think I've had this fun being totally frustrated ever *

:awww: :mm:

• 2 weeks later...

1. Loss of manners (ignoring people) when he's on

Do that ALL the time. Oops...right now in fact!! I devote so much time to Gerry and you wonderfull GALS, but I dont mind at all. This is a fever I want to keep ;).

"4. Full-on Gerrygasm(s) when he's making out with other chics onscreen (also INTENSE jealousy of actresses)"

Geez, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one with that symptom! "Dracula" is the worst, I would like to know what it was like to make out on the ceiling! :drool: :mm:

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with zanyzombie on this one. Only add to it one more symptom she doesn't have. Can't sleep more than four hours a night! But it's okay, I have my friends here to keep me company! And I certainly agree with the excessive drooling!

:bonk: Here's a new symptom---I went to the Scrapbooking Store and spent a fortune on albums, papers, and etc. Now everyone in there are scrapbooking pix of their famlies and of their lives----but I am Scrapbooking all my pix of Gerard and POTO. I have spent a fortune and have 1 1/2 albums of POTO and a big one on his other films and just general pix. I thought maybe that made me NUTS but now I know it is just my GB CONDITION!!! Anyway, if there was a cure, I don't want it---because I am having to much fun! :funnyface:

OMGawd!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just described ME! :lalala:

So happy for us.....so sad for the public.....so considered hopeless by co-workers & family! :doh:

Thanks for the company GALS :clap:

My symptoms:

1.  Loss of manners (ignoring people) when he's on

2.  Smiling like a GOON at my computer/TV without realizing it when I see him

3.  Involuntarily smiling whenever I hear him talking

4.  Full-on Gerrygasm(s) when he's making out with other chics onscreen (also INTENSE jealousy of actresses)

5.  Heavy, fast breathing

6.  Eyes fog over

7.  Flushed face/body (#5-7 when reading fan fic too!)

8.  Staring constantly so I can catch every adorable/sexy mouth/face/body movement that he does in an interview...memorizing his mannerisms

9.  Singing at the top of my lungs in my car (drawing weird stares) with POTO soundtrack...and LOVING the little breathy pauses and growls in his voice

10.  Acting like a twelve year old (jumping, giggling, acting love-struck) when I get a new Gerry movie/interview

11.  Smiling and going ON and ON when someone new talks about him or asks a question about him (they ASKED for it!)

Edited by Butlerized

:bonk: Here's a new symptom---I went to the Scrapbooking Store and spent a fortune on albums, papers, and etc.  Now everyone in there are scrapbooking pix of their famlies and of their lives----but I am Scrapbooking all my pix of Gerard and POTO.  I have spent a fortune and have 1 1/2 albums of POTO and a big one on his other films and just general pix.  I thought maybe that made me NUTS but now I know it is just my GB CONDITION!!!  Anyway, if there was a cure, I don't want it---because I am having to much fun! :funnyface:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am doing a Gerry scrapbook to! ::D:

I was on holiday for 2 weeks and during the second week I got so depressed of missing Gerry and GALs that I cried myself to sleep. So you can add that to the symptons.

Not able to stop crying after missing Gerry for more then 1 week.

My symptoms:

1.  Loss of manners (ignoring people) when he's on

2.  Smiling like a GOON at my computer/TV without realizing it when I see him

3.  Involuntarily smiling whenever I hear him talking

4.  Full-on Gerrygasm(s) when he's making out with other chics onscreen (also INTENSE jealousy of actresses)

5.  Heavy, fast breathing

6.  Eyes fog over

7.  Flushed face/body (#5-7 when reading fan fic too!)

8.  Staring constantly so I can catch every adorable/sexy mouth/face/body movement that he does in an interview...memorizing his mannerisms

9.  Singing at the top of my lungs in my car (drawing weird stares) with POTO soundtrack...and LOVING the little breathy pauses and growls in his voice

10.  Acting like a twelve year old (jumping, giggling, acting love-struck) when I get a new Gerry movie/interview

11.  Smiling and going ON and ON when someone new talks about him or asks a question about him (they ASKED for it!)

WOW!!! those are also my symptoms...we've ALL got it bad :doh: ...not that that's a bad thing though.... :pointy: :dance: ::D: :yippee:

:hugsnkisses:

Jessica

:wave:

:gerik: TO CANDY 281---Thanks again for inviteing me over here :kiss: I am figureing out the site somewhat better now, but I still do not know lots of the ins and out of the computer workings---in fact don't know yet how to use the Email in the site, so if you didn't get a reply that's why!!! I do admitt, I spend more time over at the other site because I started there and it is just easier for me! Anyway, glad to know you are scrappbooking as well!!!! ::D: At least I won't be alone in the big padded cell!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :lalala: :dance: I think it is only fair that if we end up in the big padded cell, that Gerry put on a Doctors coat and come to visit us! I mean he is the one who PUT is in the padded cell, in the first place, for being to sexy for human womens to contend with! :funnyface::kiss::funnyface: