Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

What does Geet keep in his man bag?

Love it, Bethy!!

It's true, to be sure... :kisswink:

And now, gals, aren't we glad he carries such bag? ::D:

Almost all the men that commute into NYC and other metropolitan areas around the world have bags...the 'corporate' and 'consulting' types alike...Where else are the guy supposed to stash all the electonic gizmos, newspapers, magazine/books, work papers, etc? :;):

The bags...call them what they are...attache or brief cases. Some men prefer rucksacks or backpacks, but the majority have soft-sided attache or the larger brief (as in legal brief) cases, many with shoulder straps.

And yes, Gerry does have a fondness for 'free' airline bags,Posted Image

a beat-up attachePosted Image

and he does utilize the ubiquitous free plastic carry-allPosted Image

What say we get him a nice many attache from us GALS? Like the Square Rigger Deluxe for a couple hundred $$ from Land's End...Italian leather accents, holds laptop, etc... Posted Image

prettyful, yes? With his initials embroidered? (My hubs has this...very manyly!) :;):

lol!

Hugs and :hearts:

Barb

I think that is a Great idea Barb! Perhaps with "love from your GALS" embroidered on it somewhere tastefully as well?

Carrie

I'm lovin' the Buy Gerry a Bag Idea! The one from Lands End Barb is (like you said) very prettyful indeed! :cunning:

Cheers,

Donna Lee :;):

:high5:

Ok...so what do I do next...hmmm...

take up a collection...

if everyone chipped in 40 cents each...

** runs off to pm Dr.Em** :;):

As long as we can slip a reminder in the bag for him to call me on my birthday.. :;):

OMG! Thats such a cute idea! :inlove:

Ok...I sent an email to the Doc...

we'll see what she says...

If we actually get a 'go' I'll do whatever's necessary to coordinate!

Maybe we could tuck a 'little black book' into the apropriate compartment within the bag :cunning:

That's too funny! I'll contribute more than 40 cents! How much is the bag? Perhaps Lands End is having an after christmas sale? ::D:

Let's hope Dr Em approves the plan!

Carrie

Maybe we could tuck a 'little black book' into the apropriate compartment within the bag :cunning:

Or a letter from each of us saying how much he means to us. I have never gotten the chance to send him a fan mail letter. I would be happy to contribute. :;):

hAPPY nEW yEAR to all the GALS!! Getting Gerry a really nice attache' bag...that's great!!

Is this something just the MODS are doing?

May I also ask about the "Geet" nickname for Gerry...where did it come from, and what's the meaning behind it?

Just wondering...Attila Girl :mopboyattila: :kisswink:

Yea! gals!

Dr.Em said we could do this, after we finish with the Christmas Charity campaign for SYT...

Nothing is set yet...it's still in the 'planning' stages! I so excited...I love giving gifts, don't you gals? :dance3:

Like the idea of the letters...was only kidding about the 'little black book'...but hmmm...letters...

Attila Girl...the nickname Geet...something to do with the official Beowulf site...pics from Geetland...bet Sporran Tart will have the exact story...

Ta!

~Barb

Hey I think the little black book sounds good!! hee hee...just put all our phone numbers

and email addresses in it, so it's all real handy for Gerry to get to,

if he's ever out there in a hotel room somehwere with nothing to do....

~Attila Girl~ :kisswink: :mopboyattila:

p.s. Yes, I'll ask Sporran Tart about "Geet" this weekend,

I'll see her at the Palm Springs Film Festival!!

Yea! gals!

Dr.Em said we could do this, after we finish with the Christmas Charity campaign for SYT...

Nothing is set yet...it's still in the 'planning' stages! I so excited...I love giving gifts, don't you gals? :dance3:

Like the idea of the letters...was only kidding about the 'little black book'...but hmmm...letters...

Attila Girl...the nickname Geet...something to do with the official Beowulf site...pics from Geetland...bet Sporran Tart will have the exact story...

Ta!

~Barb

Yea!! Just let me know where to send my contribution and letter!! I love giving gifts too. :yippee:

Thanks, Carrie...

all the GALS gals...You're all so great!

As soon as I get the 'go ahead' from Dr.Em we'll do a new splashy topic! :dance3:

Hugs,

Barb

Maybe he is carrying my letter, waiting for the oppurtune moment to FINALLY read it!

All those who are delluded and crazy please raise your hands...

Oh, looks like its just me! :;): *laughs like a wild woman on too much of grampas special medicine*

Edited by candy281

...my first post as a GAL :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: ...can ya tell I'm excited ! I think the "bag gift" is an excellant idea...and with enough people contributing it won't cost each of us an arm and a leg ..Oh but doesn't he have wonderful arms and legs ..Oh wait..got a wee bit off topic there huh...sorry! I think when you send in your donation (to whomever) enclose a note or card and they can be inserted into said bag..kinda like an additional surprise ..I wouldn't expect a response ..or at least not one anytime soon ..I would imagine he might just give a general "Thank You" to the return addy on the package. I wouldn't want anyone to get their hopes up that he might personally respond to each and every note sent..it'd take the rest of his life !! Ya never know tho..doesn't hurt to dream...never hurts to dream! ...looking forward to hearing more about the gift idea ....and chatting with my new GALS ! Sorry this ended up being so long ...just call me "chatty-cathy" ...on second thought..don't..ma names not cathy !!! ::D:

Tee hee...a little black book... :spinny:

But, seriously, I love the bag idea! I hope Dr. Em approves of it!

Christine

Yea! gals!

Ta!

~Barb

AHHHH!

Best idea EVER! Woot! Letters in a brand-spanking-new MAN BAG!!!!

Yes....with "Love, (and we mean that in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!! wink wink), your GALS!"

How did I miss this?? (I know how, I've been living at E&C.) I think it's a great idea! Something manly and sexy! (Just like him of course.) I like the idea of having something engraved on it from the Gals too if we could find a place that's inconspicuous. His initials are a must!

I like the idea of having something engraved on it from the Gals too if we could find a place that's inconspicuous. His initials are a must!

Oh, yes...indeed...I have some ideas that I think everyone (and Gerry) will like :;):

Just awaiting our official 'go' from Doc!

Hugs,

Barb

Hey I think the little black book sounds good!! hee hee...just put all our phone numbers

and email addresses in it, so it's all real handy for Gerry to get to,

if he's ever out there in a hotel room somehwere with nothing to do....

A little black book with all the listings of local starbucks in our areas....just incase

:;):

:bump:

Hey, Dr. Em!! :bounce: still waiting to hear...

Just think, galsl...

if Gerry had a decent bag, he'd have protection with him at all times :cunning:

....for his laptop :bleh: ...you perves...I know what you were thinkin'! :lalala:

What? I'd like to be top on his lap?