Sarah

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lalala:

Hey! About the Posted Image

it's a real beauty...

Plenty of room for scripts, contracts, Little Black Book of GALS gals, package of Sharpies, cell phone...and a

laptop computer :bleh:

geeze! You think our minds were always in the Posted Image

or sumptin' :funnyface:

Hey girls -

Any new developments on the campaign to get Gerry a new man bag???? It's a great idea!

Damn does that sound dirty....I'd like to personally check his man-bag.......inspector #1, ready and waiting!!!! :cunning:

Jen

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ladies

I think the Manbag is a great Idea and you know Gerry would really love it!!

Count me in!!

I wonder if he is a perppermint or spearmint kinda guy pucker up Ger and let me see!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Think he has a personal planner? A Blackberry (or not cause he just learned how to use a computer?)

More likely his "Little Black Book"???

:p

Nahhh, More like a "Little GALS Book" with all our names in it. :mopboyjackie:

:inlove: diamond

Think he has a personal planner? A Blackberry (or not cause he just learned how to use a computer?)

More likely his "Little Black Book"???

:p

Nahhh, More like a "Little GALS Book" with all our names in it. :mopboyjackie:

:inlove: diamond

:cheer:

Heee, heee heee!!

Dr. Em has given us the ok!! :headspin:

We're going to buy Gerry a new messenger bag bag from his GALS gals .... lookhere!

:kisswink:

Hugs,

Barb

• 2 weeks later...

Now, that Gerry's going to be styling with a new manbag.....

What do you think he's going to do with this one? :confused:

Posted Image

Did I hear someone say, "eBay"?

If this bag were ever on ebay due to persausion and the money it would raise it's so mine. I'm willing to help the cause and to know that his hands have touch this is all the more worth it. His smell is engrained in this bag. *sigh* I'll go and donate for his new messenger bag now.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Posted Image

If this bag were ever on ebay due to persausion and the money it would raise it's so mine. I'm willing to help the cause and to know that his hands have touch this is all the more worth it. His smell is engrained in this bag. *sigh* I'll go and donate for his new messenger bag now.

Cassie

OK Cassie,

I'm known as the EBay Queen. Bids at twenty paces and the best bidder takes all.......

Cailleach

Posted Image

Cassie

OK Cassie,

I'm known as the EBay Queen. Bids at twenty paces and the best bidder takes all.......

Cailleach

And I am known as the eBay Goddess.. Here's my proof

So have your mouse ready to click, and let the bidding begin.. ::D:

Oooh if he sold that.. :heat:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Posted Image

Cassie

OK Cassie,

Cailleach

Bethy

You're too damn funny Bethy! :funnyface: I'll give you your props :clap::clap::clap: ! But, my mouse is like lightening. I'm so quick you won't know what happened until you see my gorgeous name sprawled on the Winning bid line. So it's on! Cailleach you got this - it's now on! OMG, could you imagine if he did sale this for charity. I don't know what I would do. I think after I won it ( :lalala: i don't hear you), anyway after I won it I would set up some sort of "tour of the bag" thing and let everyone touch it then pass it on. INHALE and pass it on.

Cassie

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

Cassie

OK Cassie,

Cailleach

Bethy

You're too damn funny Bethy! :funnyface: I'll give you your props :clap::clap::clap: ! But, my mouse is like lightening. I'm so quick you won't know what happened until you see my gorgeous name sprawled on the Winning bid line. So it's on! Cailleach you got this - it's now on! OMG, could you imagine if he did sale this for charity. I don't know what I would do. I think after I won it ( :lalala: i don't hear you), anyway after I won it I would set up some sort of "tour of the bag" thing and let everyone touch it then pass it on. INHALE and pass it on.

Cassie

Holy crap!!! You guys are insane!!!!

Hey, I may not have my own personal page on EBay, and Cassie, my mousie is a 'smart mouse' so the challenge is definitely on.

Now, I just have to make sure my Visa can handle it.

Fingers at twenty paces, padners..............

Cailleach

You gals are nutty! lol

I was once an eBay addict. I bought a ton of Pokemon toys for my son from there.

The bidding war is insane to the last second.

Pokemon toys, eh?

Well, Zany, my fave toy that I'ld love to play with daily looks like this :mopboyattila: but, unfortunately, he's not listed on EBay, except for posters, pictures, keyrings, clothing worn in movies, and DVD's etc.

and my collection of that stuff is monumental already.

Cailleach

• 2 months later...
:doh: of course ciggys and a lighter/ wallet and comb cause he has hair...lots of it! Phone book and cel phone and license to drive ...oh yeah and a picture of his favorite lady......mum. :wub: And of course his actors union card along with a belt sized strip of other credit cards. Probably some gum just incase of close encounters of the female kind...No brokebackers allowed for him! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: