Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
cootieblue

Gerry pics from Italian board

There may be a bit of snow on the roof but I'm sure there is one heck of a raging fire burning inside! Gerry, gimme some of that fire, won't ya.

And his lips in that picture are about the most kissable I've ever seen! XXX (and I mean that in more ways than one!)

Abrock,

You are not alone. I just love that grey at his temples. I have something with men and grey temples.

:gg2:

Ah, I didn't think I was! :good:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting that link.

IT SHOWS HIM SINGING "LIGHT MY FIRE!"

They may talk over him the entire time in Italian, but man, was it worth it to see that! Holy fook!

Ok, sorry, sorry - I get very Gerrygasmic when seeing the man sing. :gg1:

I can't get it to play, and I can't download it either...too many hits, perhaps?

<EDIT> Never mind, I got it. Nothing gets between Atticus and a Gerry video!!!

Edited by atticus

OK...any Italian-speaking GALS here who can translate? Gerry is barely audible above the lady commentator.

I love it! He called himself a "big puppy dog" again!! That part came through loud and clear :lol:

awwww, i wuv him so! He is a big puppy dog! :p I'm so hyped up right now, it's incredibly laughable. That clip really put me over the edge of wackiness, LOL

I totally agree about the Italian lady voice-over. I kept talking to my monitor - "shut up lady! let the hot scot talk!" :rofl1:

I find it endearing that Gerry does not see himself as a heartbreaker. He likes that "big puppy dog" image, and it does seem to fit. However...

<Warning, I'm about to attempt Profound and Analytical...I won't let it happen again>

Yo...Ger...puppy dogs are cute, playful, adorable and loving...but they have needle-sharp teeth, too. So a bite smarts, even though they don't intend to hurt anyone.

So laddie...perhaps yer not as harmless as ya think?

< Don't attack me GALS....just a weird, sleep-deprived observation from Mega-Weirdo-Thinking-Too-Much-Over-Extending-the-Metaphor Atticus...the man's a sweetheart! >

Edited by atticus

Guest Beanie

Don't worry, Atticus, you won't get any whip marks from me!!! :whip: (<--always wanted an excuse to use that one! :p )

I tend to agree with you. I have met 2 guys like Gerry in my own real life - they are amazingly cute like puppy dogs, as you suggested. Girls flock to them because they give off such amazing vibes, but they are inordinately disappointed and HURT when they find there's no lasting value in it. That doesn't make them bad guys - I had a best friend who fit that category; but invariably, these guys were also either clueless or unable to change when it came to the effect they had on women. (Neither of them are married yet either, but I still love them loads - lol)

:blowkiss:

Our dear Gerry may be the absolutely PAIRFECT man for most women right where we have him - in our fantasies. I'm not speculating on what he is like in a personal relationship, I have absolutely no way of knowing that at all. Just going on observations alone - he is extremely charming, witty, probably moody (by his own admission), intelligent, horny (again, by his own admission), drop-dead gorgeous, hexy beyond reason ------- and single. So who knows why, there could be a million reasons why, but rather than concern myself with them I'll just let him remain my perfectly imperfect FANTASY guy, then I never have to be disappointed in him or have my heart broken by him.

Great clip of Gerry. And he is singing 'Light my fire'. I also wished that the lady stopped talking and let him do the talking. At the last part of the interview they were talking about the women , I think.

Did you also found it weird to hear the Italian version of MOTN in the beginning?

Did you also found it weird to hear the Italian version of MOTN in the beginning?

i agree! but you havent seen the portugues/brazilian version of the play? its horrible (no offence to any brazilian GALS, im a luso-canadian!)...

Great clip of Gerry. And he is singing 'Light my fire'. I also wished that the lady stopped talking and let him do the talking. 

yeah! couldnt they just put some subtitles????:angerex:

At the last part of the interview they were talking about the women , I think.

i can undersand a bit of italian (its almost portugues) but that part i just cant! Damnit! :hissy:

Monika

So a bite smarts, even though they don't intend to hurt anyone. 

So laddie...perhaps yer not as harmless as ya think

:vamp1: Yes, Bite me, Gerry!!!!!! (Admit it, we all love the "bad boy" inside that puppy dog.)

Yo, Atticus, where've you been? Missed you on the boards.

Yo Nessie wooman,

I've been here! Where YOU been?

I thought my last PM to you might've scared you a little...purple and green... :roll:

Don't worry I have a FIRM grasp on reality...I do...honest....although I'd rather have a FIRM grasp on something else.... :blush:

I have tried to email RAI 3 to ask if they have the footage without the Italian comments but the e-mail returns saying it can't be send. I will try some more to get the footage or just the singing clip.

Our dear Gerry may be the absolutely PAIRFECT man for most women right where we have him - in our fantasies. I'm not speculating on what he is like in a personal relationship, I have absolutely no way of knowing that at all.

Agreed Sporran dahling!

'Twas just fun for me to speculate...in case I ever encounter one of those puppy dogs in real life.

Instead of the hound-dawgs I usually attract. :blink:

Edited by atticus

Yo Nessie wooman,

I've been here! Where YOU been?

I thought my last PM to you might've scared you a little...purple and green... :roll:

Don't worry I have a FIRM grasp on reality...I do...honest....although I'd rather have a FIRM grasp on something else.... :blush:

Geez, Atticus, it's 9:00 A.M. --- not 3:00 A.M. --- did you wake up in the gutter this morning like the rest of us? :p

Tell you the truth the green and purple were a bit much for a visual. Especially if you're talking about kilts with nothing underneath like how a real Scotsman would wear it. :eye:

I have posted the transcript of the RAI 3 clip in the clips section.

sorry if this was already discussed - but I just noticed that Gerry's shirt is on backwards and it's that same shirt we saw a week or so ago from a fan pic - remember how Sporran translated it for us

Compare: Backwards

Forwards

Perhaps someone didn't want the saying on camera, or it was also debated on GB.net that the typical Gerry v-neck was too low for the microphone, LOL

Guest Beanie

Lol -- very interesting. I think your guess is probably correct... although why they then went ahead and took a shot of him from the back so you saw the shirt anyway - is beyond me! :p

Guest Beanie

Our dear Gerry may be the absolutely PAIRFECT man for most women right where we have him - in our fantasies. I'm not speculating on what he is like in a personal relationship, I have absolutely no way of knowing that at all.

Agreed Sporran dahling!

'Twas just fun for me to speculate...in case I ever encounter one of those puppy dogs in real life.

Instead of the hound-dawgs I usually attract. :blink:

Yes, yes, I agree too -- I didn't mean to sound like I was making judgements either -- like Atticus said, it's just speculation.... and confirmation that there is that "type" of puppy dog she described out there in real life. Sometimes its just too easy to speculate! :dangle:

sorry if this was already discussed - but I just noticed that Gerry's shirt is on backwards and it's that same shirt we saw a week or so ago from a fan pic - remember how Sporran translated it for us

Compare: Backwards

Forwards

Perhaps someone didn't want the saying on camera, or it was also debated on GB.net that the typical Gerry v-neck was too low for the microphone, LOL

Ya know - I didn't notice! You guys are so observant!

OK...any Italian-speaking GALS here who can translate?  Gerry is barely audible above the lady commentator.

Hi atticus!

I posted the translation under Gerry Articles and Interviews

http://s12.invisionfree.com/GALS/index.php?showtopic=601

Stef_with_an_F I can't believe you spotted that!?! :good:

Edited by zanyzombie

Well that big ol' puppy dog can lick my face anytime!